Shunned your a fu...

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
badcop

Shunned your a fu...

Post by badcop » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:04 am

cktard

jerome

Re: Shunned your a fu...

Post by jerome » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:54 pm

this will probably be overrun by lodge escapees..... How long before the flood starts and the political arguements and bullshit start...and LOAF bannees...

and Spinner/lenh/lenh1 now has his own section now, i guess.. :cheer
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

Highsticken

Post by Highsticken » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:49 pm

Jerome wrote:this will probably be overrun by lodge escapees..... How long before the flood starts and the political arguements and bullshit start...and LOAF bannees...

You tell em ty.... I mean Jerome .
I have more respect for people that fuck up and come out swinging than the "Well geee-zooo, looks like I made a flub! How's about we go to Culver's and the custards are on me" bullshit.- RFA

jerome

Post by jerome » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:37 pm

Highsticken wrote:
Jerome wrote:this will probably be overrun by lodge escapees..... How long before the flood starts and the political arguements and bullshit start...and LOAF bannees...

You tell em ty.... I mean Jerome .
and what the fuck is that supposed to mean???????

you gonna start shit with me now????

tired of me making fun of pinners?????
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

mendthatshit87

Post by mendthatshit87 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:03 pm

why? are you one? if not then what do you care?????? huh???? yeah, thats what I thought.
"......what evil lurks in the hearts of Drake."

Highsticken

Post by Highsticken » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Its all good J-man . I just haven't been fishing in a while . I went twice in the past 7 days .The bag is in Colorado and I'm MR mom till tomorrow .
A womans work is never done . Don't take it personal . I'm just a dick sometimes . Prolly should apologize to salmotrader too . Nah ...fuckem .
I have more respect for people that fuck up and come out swinging than the "Well geee-zooo, looks like I made a flub! How's about we go to Culver's and the custards are on me" bullshit.- RFA

jerome

Post by jerome » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:51 pm

i have been 3 times in last 7 weeks.... still got the 3 month skunk is turning into a 4 month skunk...... and the bitch i was nailing suddenly stopped talking to me...... :coffee

and yet i dont think i am showing my ass..... :cheer

Bird Dog

Post by Bird Dog » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:53 pm

fucken Georgia freakers.
"Call today to schedule your Entitlement Tour of Catamount Vistas, for the thrill of your lifetime! But not theirs. Catamount Vistas, because screw them, that''s why!"- wookie

jerome

Post by jerome » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Bird Dog wrote:fucken Georgia freakers.
fuck you, you Georgia Freaker...

Highsticken

Post by Highsticken » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Fucken Georgia heat sucks . I got in-laws in Herd County . Hot as hell . Ya'll got some fucked up bugs too . I tried to kill an ant by repeatedly stomping on it . Fucker still crawled away .

jerome

Post by jerome » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:28 pm

yeah 100 degrees with 200% humidity during a fucking drought makes for a pretty shitty summer......

really dont have 4 seasons... just two... winter and fucking summer... and then there is the bugs.. farther south you go worse they get..... the coast is unbearable sometimes.

redfin89

Post by redfin89 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Jerome wrote: farther south you go worse they get..... the coast is unbearable sometimes.
im dock light fishing tonight...........the bugs are guarenteed to be bad, fuck my life