Emo Bullshit

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
West Chester

Emo Bullshit

Post by West Chester » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:15 pm

This forum should have its name changed to EMO and we can all sit around and talk about our emotions and cruel the world is because people say Retard or Fuck you

If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

RFA

Re: Emo Bullshit

Post by RFA » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:22 pm

No, I disagree. Your post is correctly named, but it doesn't apply to the entire forum. My post was to feel sorry for myself (and to make homoerotic jokes). I do not, however, feel sorry for anyone else.

It does, however, fit into the theme of the forum.

Get it straight man.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Thank you RFA... i get drunk and go on rants and lose focus quite often.
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

NoHumanityLeft
Location: Would rather eat bullet than be associated with some of you.

Post by NoHumanityLeft » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:43 pm

You jersey boys are a little touched, yes?

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:17 pm

I have no problem calling people raterds.

I love this place.

RFA- maybe this is your prize for the 150,000th post. You mind as well claim this forum. G&G hasn't ponied up anything else.
Lyrical

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:37 pm

As long as it's called the RFA Memorial Whiney Bitch forum for Heero then I'm cool
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"