Tired of winning yet?

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by yard4sale » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Guess we could all just run off to the next country huh?

I find your need to post on every thread immediately after every new post fascinating. Almost trumpian level narcissism. Almost....so don’t be offended.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 9875
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by austrotard » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:14 am

and now complete with fake news!

search.php?author_id=18901&sr=posts








if this is a'post to be a west coast thing I'm just not feeling it, brotherlove.
if you find yourself needing to be among like-minded people to feel safe your[sic] a moron, josh.

-anonymous mtice

User avatar
LTD
Posts: 4955
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: All over rover.........
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by LTD » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Are any of you crybaby fucksticks making the best of this economy, or are you just sitting around sucking your thumb? Holy baby jezus what a bunch of sniveling fucking brats. Go fucking practice your double haul or learn to mend.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by yard4sale » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:41 pm

Just as much as I enjoyed the growing economy Obama built after the financial crash he inherited. It would be nice if Trumpsterfire tried to grow wage rates but I don’t really that no that’s on his radar.

How are you enjoying that exploding national debt?
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

User avatar
D-nymph
Posts: 4801
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: SWPA

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by D-nymph » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:57 pm

LTD wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:26 pm
Are any of you crybaby fucksticks making the best of this economy, or are you just sitting around sucking your thumb? Holy baby jezus what a bunch of sniveling fucking brats. Go fucking practice your double haul or learn to mend.
You seem upset. I love it when people whine about whiners.
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

User avatar
LTD
Posts: 4955
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: All over rover.........
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by LTD » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:06 pm

D-nymph wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:57 pm
LTD wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:26 pm
Are any of you crybaby fucksticks making the best of this economy, or are you just sitting around sucking your thumb? Holy baby jezus what a bunch of sniveling fucking brats. Go fucking practice your double haul or learn to mend.
You seem upset. I love it when people whine about whiners.
Not at all....Actually pretty damn happy. The economy is cranking, the ESA is about to be tossed, unemployment continuing to drop, cracking down on illegal immigration, growing energy sector, rebuilding the military, crack down on sex trafficking, including midgets, (some here will be very disappointed) crackdown on MS-13, overhauled the VA, working on improving trade agreements. I can keep going....

Why all the crying? The whole fucking board is full of it. Whats wrong, not enough free shit? Too much work? No more excuses not to have a job?
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

User avatar
LTD
Posts: 4955
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: All over rover.........
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by LTD » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:23 pm

oh yeah.....and I forgot, we're killing wolves. Winning!
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 9875
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by austrotard » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:42 pm

D-nymph wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:57 pm


You seem upset. I love it when people whine about whiners.
"the other option is to whine.
for some twatting reason this is deemed to be commendable... and somewhat sociable."

-merka 20fucking18


try not to get any on you, mmmates.
if you find yourself needing to be among like-minded people to feel safe your[sic] a moron, josh.

-anonymous mtice

User avatar
pbrstreetgang
Posts: 3163
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by pbrstreetgang » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 pm

LTD wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:06 pm
crack down on sex trafficking
good point - lots of politicians going to jail lately. never thought of it that way

Show me how the VA is better. I'm there every week. You?
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by yard4sale » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:56 pm

pbrstreetgang wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 pm
LTD wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:06 pm
crack down on sex trafficking
good point - lots of politicians going to jail lately. never thought of it that way

Show me how the VA is better. I'm there every week. You?
If Trumpsterfires first pick had gone through it would have ended obesity
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

User avatar
LTD
Posts: 4955
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: All over rover.........
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by LTD » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:09 pm

pbrstreetgang wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 pm
LTD wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:06 pm
crack down on sex trafficking
good point - lots of politicians going to jail lately. never thought of it that way

Show me how the VA is better. I'm there every week. You?
I don't spend any time at the VA personally...BUT my father does, and he said he has seen a noticeable improvement. The general consensus is that things are better (far from perfect) than they were over the course of Obamas 8 years. Setting partisanship aside, can we agree that improvement is a good thing? Trumps worst critics are quiet on this issue because there's been improvement.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

User avatar
pbrstreetgang
Posts: 3163
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by pbrstreetgang » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:28 am

LTD wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:09 pm
pbrstreetgang wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 pm
LTD wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:06 pm
crack down on sex trafficking
good point - lots of politicians going to jail lately. never thought of it that way

Show me how the VA is better. I'm there every week. You?
I don't spend any time at the VA personally...BUT my father does, and he said he has seen a noticeable improvement. The general consensus is that things are better (far from perfect) than they were over the course of Obamas 8 years. Setting partisanship aside, can we agree that improvement is a good thing? Trumps worst critics are quiet on this issue because there's been improvement.
Do not agree
The disparity continues...and has since Vietnam. Improvement, moderately speaking, is subjective. Giving trump credit for improvement at this point is ridiculous. Or have you forgotten about Zinke, Pruitt (and his successor), and all the other folks waiting to slash and burn through natural resources for profit? Perhaps you've forgotten about trump's massive hesitation to pay donations into a veterans fund while campaigning? Maybe you've also forgotten his personal stance on military service to one's country when called upon. Or how great Paul Ryan has been to vets.
Don't worry - veterans haven't

One other thing - how are you able to deduce that "the general consensus is that things are better" at the VA, when you only know one person who goes? Until you have more than someone's opinion on the matter, I'll continue to understand you have no idea what you are talking about.

That is the problem today - opinions being masqueraded as facts.

Thanks anyways
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests