A Sad day in Happy Valley

West Chester

A Sad day in Happy Valley

Post by West Chester » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:56 pm

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/penns ... 60537.html
Penn State drug ring broken up, Corbett says

HARRISBURG - Four Pennsylvania State University students are among seven people charged with being part of a million-dollar drug ring, state Attorney General Tom Corbett said yesterday.

Student Paul Spara, 23, of Ruffs Dale, Pa., bought more than 400 pounds of marijuana from a New York resident to supply current and former students, Corbett said.

Investigators say Spara bought 10 to 50 pounds of marijuana a week from Jason Remington of Sauquoit, N.Y., and sold some to fraternity members, who in turn sold to other students. Spara is charged with 13 counts of possession with intent to deliver while Remington faces four counts. They both face conspiracy and other charges.

Among others charged is Penn State student Sanjay Deendyal, 21, of Yardley. He faces one count of possession with the intent to deliver marijuana, one count of criminal conspiracy, one count of criminal use of a communications facility, and one count of dealing in proceeds of unlawful activities
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

Outcast

Re: A Sad day in Happy Valley

Post by Outcast » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:06 pm

How did you manage to slip through the fingers of law enforcement?
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

ditchdoc

Re: A Sad day in Happy Valley

Post by ditchdoc » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Yeah. Gotta get those hardcore criminals off the street. I think weed should be legal, but until it is...don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Anyway, I'm sure one of those frat boys has an attorney for a father.
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.