Obama Funny

West Chester

Obama Funny

Post by West Chester » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:16 am

Denied 3 handshakes with Russian officials...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1C_NWMRs8Q&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1C_NWMRs8Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Attachments
obama.JPG
obama.JPG (24.97 KiB) Viewed 2889 times
Last edited by West Chester on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

LTD

Re: Obama Funny

Post by LTD » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:34 am

They seem to have about as much respect for him as many Americans. I think its foolish for him to expect respect when has has done little to earn it. Granted...when your the leader of the greatest nation on earth some level of respect is automatic, that level seems smaller than ever. He is weak in the eye of many other nations. :oops:
Last edited by LTD on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

eponymous

Post by eponymous » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:00 pm

As someone who voted before him before I didn't vote for him this upsets me. He is after all the POTUS and by default deserves the respect of a simple handshake. Maybe not as offensive as the dude who chucked his shoe at Bush but not far off - particularly b/c they are not members of the media like that stooge but are political representatives and he is the head of the most powerful and important country in the world.
"Baseball gives every American boy a chance to excel, not just to be as good as someone else but to be better than someone else. This is the nature of man and the name of the game." Ted Williams

LTD

Post by LTD » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:22 pm

E,
I also agree....it upsets me too.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

FlyFish2

Post by FlyFish2 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 am

It could be a cultural thing thought, you never know. Maybe Russians do not shake hands of formers enemies or some shit like that. Respect is earned in my book and even though he is the first African American President, he really has not done anything that deserves respect. As it looks right now all his policies will end up screwing a lot of people over. For example he wants to enforce more laws on small business that eventually leads to strict entry for small business and will most likely lead to the end of small business. Well considering small business makes up 60% of jobs in the U.S., getting rid of small business is a bad idea but yet Mr. President is on that path. :bullshit

The Volfish

Post by The Volfish » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm

video removed.

rurroe Shaggy
Do I pay full price for every place I get to fish? Fuck no. - nemo

Rhyacophila

Post by Rhyacophila » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:11 pm

didja see the look on his face, it's priceless. By the time he gets to the third hand its like "wut the fuck dude, you never shake a bruthas hand"?

I aint no big fan uv the obamanation but fuck the ruskies if they wont shake his hand - he da prez. :bullshit
I guess being fat and ugly isn't enough for the powder monkey - hes got to be an asshole too. (RvW)

LTD

Post by LTD » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Who removes the video? I mean...does YOUTUBE do it or does someone get to the owner/network of the video and force them to remove it? Is it the guys in the black hilo's?

LTD

Post by LTD » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:59 am

^^^^^^^

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Video is back up... new link

My guess is youtube/google cave to political pressure and remove the video
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:28 pm

I can tell you that the Bahamians that I drank with dont care for him, at all!

They asked me if I was "one of them"?

not quite
"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:00 pm

I can tell you that the Bahamians that I drank with dont care for him, at all!

They asked me if I was "one of them"?

not quite
None of the folks I drink with care for him either !!!! FUCK OBAMA