Obama's Book Smart Buddy

User avatar
befuddled
Posts: 4396
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:01 am
Location: NC

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by befuddled » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:03 pm

I sure as hell ain't ashamed to be an Obama supporter. I remember the Bush years, and I don't give a fuck what you say, he is the reason for Obama's victory. I'm not here very often anymore, but feel free to call me out anytime. I'm a self-confessed "southern democrat". That means generations here tired of the same old bullshit from both parties. I swear, most of you fuckers would curse Carter because he is a humanitarian, just because he's a Dem...soldier and farmer be damned.

Why not try to criticize based on what you believe instead of being an armchair politician? Aside from being a coward and sound-byte artist just like any of the politards out there?

Go ahead, flame me all you want. If you want to exchange actual DATA and leave parties out of it, then get back to me. Otherwise, all of you so called republicans shut the fuck up. The party doesn't even resemble what it was supposed to be, just like the Democratic party. Which is why everybody who jumps on ANY bandwagon is just a blind, following, media-fed dumbass.
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5058
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Port Isabel to the Keys

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by Plow » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm

befuddled wrote:I sure as hell ain't ashamed to be an Obama supporter.
Tell us what you like about Obama's first months in office. What's he doing that you support?
Better Reds than dead...

User avatar
LTD
Posts: 4955
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: All over rover.........
Contact:

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by LTD » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Great.....Rather than spewing your BS and all the name calling, give us your expert opinion. Bring it. I want to hear all your ideas BF. You Obama loving cocksuckers (name calling just for you) are the bandwagon riders. Hope that train takes you to the promise land. Be sure to hold your hands out, palms up, knee pads on.
Pretty god damn weak to come on here, piss and moan with nothing to add other than insults.
Thanks for trying..........
Where did Bush come into this? WTF does he have to do with the original post? Not his fault the professor lost his cool and found himself on the black and white taxi ride and eventual photo shoot.
Continue your flame befuddled....your on fire man!
Last edited by LTD on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

User avatar
befuddled
Posts: 4396
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:01 am
Location: NC

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by befuddled » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 pm

you got it brother.

first, and I realize this is bigger for me than most others, is science. I've been doing research for 15 years and I have never seen funding for programs and grants cut the way they were. I was working on a fucking vaccine to to save food fish that got it's funding cut because it involved recombinant technology. Thats BS in the biggest way. There is NO vaccine ever produced for man, animal, or food animal that doesn't involve technology manipulating nature.

second. Bush has a great deal to do with everything these days. LOADS of people like me would have never voted for a base socialist if the government had been doing anything for anybody. We can debate this in greater depth at will.

third, Farmers. They don't get to set their price, the government does, and the people will not accept a price that allows them to make a profit, so the gov't gives subsidies. For the past 8 years the subsidies were cut to our farmers (at least in NC) while they were given no more freedom to sell their product at their own price. This is BS. You tell me that you are willing to pay 5 bucks or more for a gallon of milk and THEN tell me they need to come up with a profitable model that doesn't rely on the gov't

fourth, what do I like about Obama's first months? He's doing SOMETHING. You don't like handouts and bailouts? You liked it when big american steel and the airlines got it to keep your costs from skyrocketing and keeping the services available. You alos defended it when Halliburton fot competition free contracts and double charged the people. Because they are putting themselves in harms way. So are the fucking soldiers you abused for years. Yes, my family is chocked full of them, and so are many other families. So I also support putting the war effort INTO the budget, unlike before.

I will go on, I have to get a beer
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

User avatar
befuddled
Posts: 4396
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:01 am
Location: NC

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by befuddled » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 pm

all right I'm going to go ahead and keep going, because, after all, you asked...

I have never, EVER, voted for a Dem just because they were a Dem.

Points of fact;

-there was a time when I supported John Edwards. But he got voted in and didn't do his job as a senator. Voted against the muther after that (granted it was primaries, so I had to vote for another Dem, but I would have voted for a Pub if it were available).

-I voted, and will continue to vote for Senator Burr (repub, and a damn good one for this state)
-voted for numerous state legislators from the repub party, more than dems

This country swayed out of focus for me during two BIG GLOWING events.

1) Bush fucked over McCain in the media and virtually NOBODY stepped up to say to say, "hey, Bush never served anything but himself. His excuse for missing his service was that he was working on a campaign. REALLY? Is that an excuse?

2) McCain chooses the dumbest bimbo on Earth because it's a SHE. DAMMIT MAN! You had a fucking chance! What the HELL?
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5058
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Port Isabel to the Keys

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by Plow » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 pm

befuddled wrote:...what do I like about Obama's first months? He's doing SOMETHING.
How about I come up there tonight and take a big shit on your couch or sofa (your call) and call that SOMETHING. Or maybe we could take a little time and think about it and come up with a better SOMETHING for both of us. Hummmm.

You still haven't answer what you like about Obama. He giving you funding?
Better Reds than dead...

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5058
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Port Isabel to the Keys

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by Plow » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 pm

befuddled wrote:all right I'm going to go ahead and keep going, because, after all, you asked...

I have never, EVER, voted for a Dem just because they were a Dem.

Points of fact;

-there was a time when I supported John Edwards. But he got voted in and didn't do his job as a senator. Voted against the muther after that (granted it was primaries, so I had to vote for another Dem, but I would have voted for a Pub if it were available).

-I voted, and will continue to vote for Senator Burr (repub, and a damn good one for this state)
-voted for numerous state legislators from the repub party, more than dems

This country swayed out of focus for me during two BIG GLOWING events.

1) Bush fucked over McCain in the media and virtually NOBODY stepped up to say to say, "hey, Bush never served anything but himself. His excuse for missing his service was that he was working on a campaign. REALLY? Is that an excuse?

2) McCain chooses the dumbest bimbo on Earth because it's a SHE. DAMMIT MAN! You had a fucking chance! What the HELL?
Bush is gone, get over it. Share with us what makes Obama great.
Better Reds than dead...

User avatar
befuddled
Posts: 4396
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:01 am
Location: NC

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by befuddled » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 pm

look a couple posts above. I addressed that already, although I will go on since you asked.

[first I would like to go ahead and give props to the most hated Bush for saying that he was going to stay out and let Obama do his best. Statesmanship, that]

-Fines for the fucks that have no ethics in business.
-along those lines, visible accountability for corps (I belong to one now that am no longer academia, so I can say this with clear conscience)
-health care, you may not like it, but he came up with a plan, does anybody else have a plan to save more children (yes, I believe in saving children even if they aren't mine)
-making progress towards getting our troops out of Iraq and back into Afghan/Paki where we belonged all along (my uncle is a retired Colonel going there as we speak, yes, we are moving back into Afghan/Paki whether you are aware of it or not)
-NO MORE TAX BURDEN ON THE MIDDLE! You make more than a quarter of a million a year and are pissed? I got no sympathy. We'll, Dog willing, get there in the next five years (as a fam, not individually) and I won't complain once, ever. My youngest (of three) was born less than 2 pounds and they kept her alive. We'll gladly give back.

There are plenty of things I DON'T like at all about this admin, but it seems like they genuinely give a fuck about the people, which is more than you can say about most of the silver spoon fucks that make politards these days of every party
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

User avatar
befuddled
Posts: 4396
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:01 am
Location: NC

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by befuddled » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 pm

No, he's not funding anything I'm working on but yes, he has started to reverse the hold on funding that offends the religious right. AKA vaccines and recombinant technology.

If you have kids, you'd better thank the stars above for recombinant technology, because without it, in this "global society" you likely wouldn't have known them for more than a year
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

User avatar
befuddled
Posts: 4396
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:01 am
Location: NC

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by befuddled » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 pm

alright guys, I have to call it a night, but honestly, I had fun. I can't do this regularly and don't mind getting called on my missteps, mistakes, inaccuracies, and bullshit.

But I do like the back and forth and welcome all of you to call me on any un-researched BS. Somebody get JP in here. I like that guy.

See ya'll later, I have to get some sleep so I can be the hypocritical, greedy corporate fuck, posing as a leftist bastard.

thanks,
befuddled

ps. I REALLY enjoyed insulting WC. Redhead step-child of bluetooth pinning in the great white north. HA! Nothing personal West Chester, I just think you're a Yankee douche.
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

User avatar
LTD
Posts: 4955
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: All over rover.........
Contact:

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by LTD » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:42 pm

befuddled wrote:you got it brother.

first, and I realize this is bigger for me than most others, is science. I've been doing research for 15 years and I have never seen funding for programs and grants cut the way they were. I was working on a fucking vaccine to to save food fish that got it's funding cut because it involved recombinant technology. Thats BS in the biggest way. There is NO vaccine ever produced for man, animal, or food animal that doesn't involve technology manipulating nature.

second. Bush has a great deal to do with everything these days. LOADS of people like me would have never voted for a base socialist if the government had been doing anything for anybody. We can debate this in greater depth at will. change

third, Farmers. They don't get to set their price, the government does, and the people will not accept a price that allows them to make a profit, so the gov't gives subsidies. For the past 8 years the subsidies were cut to our farmers (at least in NC) while they were given no more freedom to sell their product at their own price. This is BS. You tell me that you are willing to pay 5 bucks or more for a gallon of milk and THEN tell me they need to come up with a profitable model that doesn't rely on the gov't

fourth, what do I like about Obama's first months? He's doing SOMETHING. You don't like handouts and bailouts? You liked it when big american steel and the airlines got it to keep your costs from skyrocketing and keeping the services available. You alos defended it when Halliburton fot competition free contracts and double charged the people. Because they are putting themselves in harms way. So are the fucking soldiers you abused for years. Yes, my family is chocked full of them, and so are many other families. So I also support putting the war effort INTO the budget, unlike before. Obamas kind of SOMETHING isn't always better than nothing....just sayin. Just because some of us are Reps doesn't mean we agree with everything the GOP does. Do you agree with EVERYTHING our Democratic POTUS does. I sure hope not. Insinuating that because one is Republican we have somehow abused our soldiers is shameful. Think about that one for a minute....! I am thankful for your families service. :cool
I am personally all about letting companies with poor business practices FAIL! NO HANDOUTS! Tough shit! That includes American Steel and the airlines. Not bailing them out might have made employees and management pay closer attention to their to those making the important decisions, possibly preventing some of the most recent and FUTURE fucking bailouts.

I will go on, I have to get a beer
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

User avatar
LTD
Posts: 4955
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: All over rover.........
Contact:

Re: Obama's Book Smart Buddy

Post by LTD » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 pm

befuddled wrote:alright guys, I have to call it a night, but honestly, I had fun. I can't do this regularly and don't mind getting called on my missteps, mistakes, inaccuracies, and bullshit.

But I do like the back and forth and welcome all of you to call me on any un-researched BS. Somebody get JP in here. I like that guy.

See ya'll later, I have to get some sleep so I can be the hypocritical, greedy corporate fuck, posing as a leftist bastard.

thanks,
befuddled

ps. I REALLY enjoyed insulting WC. Redhead step-child of bluetooth pinning in the great white north. HA! Nothing personal West Chester, I just think you're a Yankee douche.
Got it....... :lol:
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests