Long Legged Mack Daddy

foureyedgeek

Re: Long Legged Mack Daddy

Post by foureyedgeek » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:40 pm

daddy_long_legs_lrg copy.jpg
daddy_long_legs_lrg copy.jpg (39.29 KiB) Viewed 650 times
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug

#SavetheDace20XX

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Plow wrote:Hey Wooly, if the rant was about Bush would you feel the same way?

You libs take this stuff tooseriously (no doubt from the years of training needed to believe the Bush hysteria coming from your kooks). We folks on the right know a kook when we see one. This guy is a good laugh no more, enjoy it.

If it will make you feel any better go ahead and report us to Obama's fishy comments czar. Turn in 10 of your friends or acquaintances and get a free pair of jack boots.
Dear Plow,
You are a sad man. All you ever think about is politics and how you hate libs. You don't even realize that all of the things you hate about libs (their idealism, their refusal to see other points of view, etc), are all things that you have become. You truly feel that you know all and anybody who has a different point of view must be some raging lunatic. You also feel some sense that we give a flying fuck what you think about the government. I certainly know that you will never take the effort to look at someone else's point of view subjectively, and I definitely don't think I could ever change how you feel about anything. So I will tell you the only thing that I think will get through to you.
FUCK OFF LOSER
Your Friend,
~Wooly

p.s.- To answer your question, if this was Bush, I would say to take it to the politics board all the same. You really dont see the hypocrisy in the fact you thought it was treasonous and blasphemy when someone talked about OUR president when it was a Republican, but now that it is a Democrat it is free game?
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

Plow

Post by Plow » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:
Plow wrote:Hey Wooly, if the rant was about Bush would you feel the same way?

You libs take this stuff tooseriously (no doubt from the years of training needed to believe the Bush hysteria coming from your kooks). We folks on the right know a kook when we see one. This guy is a good laugh no more, enjoy it.

If it will make you feel any better go ahead and report us to Obama's fishy comments czar. Turn in 10 of your friends or acquaintances and get a free pair of jack boots.
Dear Plow,
You are a sad man. All you ever think about is politics and how you hate libs. You don't even realize that all of the things you hate about libs (their idealism, their refusal to see other points of view, etc), are all things that you have become. You truly feel that you know all and anybody who has a different point of view must be some raging lunatic. You also feel some sense that we give a flying fuck what you think about the government. I certainly know that you will never take the effort to look at someone else's point of view subjectively, and I definitely don't think I could ever change how you feel about anything. So I will tell you the only thing that I think will get through to you.
FUCK OFF LOSER
Your Friend,
~Wooly

p.s.- To answer your question, if this was Bush, I would say to take it to the politics board all the same. You really dont see the hypocrisy in the fact you thought it was treasonous and blasphemy when someone talked about OUR president when it was a Republican, but now that it is a Democrat it is free game?
Dear Wooly,

From the sound of your response I must have hit the nail on the head.

Your Friend forever,
-Plow

p.s. That treasonous and blasphemy (your words) talk I was upset about was coming from the leaders of the Democrat party (and its press). Can you tell the difference?
Better Reds than dead...

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:12 pm

take this shit to the politics board or please remove it ....... Fishing and politics don't mix...
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Yes, I agree 100%. I don't give a flying fuck about which side you're on, if it's political, post it in the politics board.

And Plow, You're a fucking loser. All you do is whine about politics on a fly fishing board. When you actually do go fishing, you're more concerned with creeping around in the bushes, stalking others, then talking in whispers to other like minded retards about what he or she might or might not have been smoking. Just what I heard

To quote Belly Up (I never thought I'd see the day) GET DEAD FAGGOT
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

highstream

Post by highstream » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Got damn mountain hippies, ya cant do anything with them. :cool
"I suppose you're swilling 400 proof White lightning and smoking hand rolled poison ivy leaves while you fish? tough guy. I was smoking Marlboro Reds back when you were still shitting in your carseat."--Lenny

Ty Webb

Post by Ty Webb » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 pm

I have a lady on pokerstars just that fucking mad at me right now....
she is steaming and losing and steaming some more,
trying to curse in the chatbox and getting it all deleted...

but I agree this is politics
Satellite of Love

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Ty Webb wrote:I have a lady on pokerstars just that fucking mad at me right now....
she is steaming and losing and steaming some more,
trying to curse in the chatbox and getting it all deleted...

but I agree this is politics
I knew you were allright. I might have been a bit harsh, but I come here for the fishing and boobies.
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

troutsnot

Post by troutsnot » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Keep it in the basement where you right wingers belong, Next to the hot water heater, rats and cockroaches.
Keep shouting down ideas without offering any solutions. You all, or should I say Y'all are pretty good at it.
To the basement!, Hear it?... Hear it?.. The right wingers are massing in the basements war room where ignorance and intolerance rule. The propaganda machine is humming now like a printing press. Hear it, Da Da Da Douche bags, Da Da Da Da Douche bags, Da Da Da Douche bags. God we were doing so well the past 8 years too. Remember guys, when ya'll could walk tall because a good ol' boy was in the office? Two wars, a country on the verge of depression, Record numbers of foreclosures, deregulation of the mortgage and banking industry, and over 1 trillion dollars in tax cuts for the upper 2%. God the Good Ol Days, When I could watch King George with his Rippled Pecs clear brush, and declare Mission Accomplished on an Air Craft Carrier when our Hero's are getting blown to bits by IED's. If you boys hear a knock down there, I will have some pizza's delivered. I think y'all are gonna be awhile.

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:21 pm

troutsnot wrote:Keep it in the basement where you right wingers belong, Next to the hot water heater, rats and cockroaches.
Keep shouting down ideas without offering any solutions. You all, or should I say Y'all are pretty good at it.
To the basement!, Hear it?... Hear it?.. The right wingers are massing in the basements war room where ignorance and intolerance rule. The propaganda machine is humming now like a printing press. Hear it, Da Da Da Douche bags, Da Da Da Da Douche bags, Da Da Da Douche bags. God we were doing so well the past 8 years too. Remember guys, when ya'll could walk tall because a good ol' boy was in the office? Two wars, a country on the verge of depression, Record numbers of foreclosures, deregulation of the mortgage and banking industry, and over 1 trillion dollars in tax cuts for the upper 2%. God the Good Ol Days, When I could watch King George with his Rippled Pecs clear brush, and declare Mission Accomplished on an Air Craft Carrier when our Hero's are getting blown to bits by IED's. If you boys hear a knock down there, I will have some pizza's delivered. I think y'all are gonna be awhile.
funniest thing about all this is just as this thread is done and sinking to the bottom, you lefties bump it back up to the top, bitching and whining about a pol thread in here, right before you continue on into a political rant...
III

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:25 am

Shocking.

M.B. couldn't resist responding to a post including "where you right wingers belong"
Buy better hooks and bourbon.