Well, I feel safer.

jerome

Re: Well, I feel safer.

Post by jerome » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Lenny wrote:Smithhammer has a Nobel?

Not surprised.
What hasn't Smithhammer won???

He was on some of the greatest High school sports team ever, yet never played a down,qtr, etc...

because their opponents forfeited out of fear.....The fear of the Hammer.....

other than a local fly rod only bass tourney.... and thats only because the smallies are not smart enough to fear him, yet...

They wont even let him in the J-hole one fly without some sort of handicap on the boat he's in.

I think he stole "the force" from Luke Skywalker or something..... like the jedi knight of fishing related raffles,contest, etc.... :gun
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

highstream

Post by highstream » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:03 pm

ditchdoc wrote:The guy had nothing to do with the choice of who won. He was just as surprised as anyone. Said in his speech that he didn't deserve it, and accepted it on behalf of everyone who has sought world peace. He's donating the, over one-million dollar, prize to charity. How about giving the President a fucking break here? What the hell do you people want anyway?

What do I want? I will give you a tad bit of what I want and see if you agree. I want to work my fucking ass off and say that everything that I have is from hard work and not handed to me. I want to be able to chose what insurance I have through hard work and the money I've earned, not handed to me. I want to be able to be proud of the greatest nation in the world and tell everyone we are strong and we don't puss out when it comes agreeing with psycho mother fucking terrorist shooting nukes wherever the hell they want. I want to support my troops and give them back up if they need it, so they can do the job. But, most of all I want all you Liberal fucking dirty mountain hippies to go crawl in a hole and set in on fire. No hard feelings, that's just what I want. :cool

It's a good thing he gave the money to charity because he didn't deserve it. Oh ya, what charity was it? ACORN? :smile
"I suppose you're swilling 400 proof White lightning and smoking hand rolled poison ivy leaves while you fish? tough guy. I was smoking Marlboro Reds back when you were still shitting in your carseat."--Lenny

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:32 pm

jerome wrote:
Lenny wrote:Smithhammer has a Nobel?

Not surprised.
What hasn't Smithhammer won???
People, please. I don't like to talk about my list of awards.

But in the case of Obama, I believe that this is the Nobel committee applying "pre-emptive strike" logic - they have reason to believe he will do something.
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

highstream

Post by highstream » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:52 pm

C'mom Smitty, You have so many awards it would be hard to talk about them all.

I hope the Obama comment was tongue-in-cheek. I have a cure for Aids and also a cure for Floating Flylines that sink, it will make them last a lifetime. So I guess I should get the award for next time. Autographs only $15.00 :Roll Eyes
"I suppose you're swilling 400 proof White lightning and smoking hand rolled poison ivy leaves while you fish? tough guy. I was smoking Marlboro Reds back when you were still shitting in your carseat."--Lenny

troutsnot

Post by troutsnot » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Lenny wrote:funny thing is, Bush deserves it 10 times more than the Messiah.
No, No, let me Clarify. It was the Nobel Peace Prize, Not the fuck up GOP Hillbilly Rape the Country Prize, Now W would have been a shoe in for that.

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:38 am

highstream wrote:
I hope the Obama comment was tongue-in-cheek.
Definitely.
highstream wrote: I have a cure... for Floating Flylines that sink, it will make them last a lifetime.
Orvis should be very interested in that.

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

Plow

Post by Plow » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:44 am

Smithhammer wrote:...they have reason to believe he will do something.
Some of the same folks believed just the opposite about hitler.
Better Reds than dead...

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:18 am

Dude, it was a joke. :coffee

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:10 am

highstream wrote:
ditchdoc wrote:The guy had nothing to do with the choice of who won. He was just as surprised as anyone. Said in his speech that he didn't deserve it, and accepted it on behalf of everyone who has sought world peace. He's donating the, over one-million dollar, prize to charity. How about giving the President a fucking break here? What the hell do you people want anyway?

What do I want? I will give you a tad bit of what I want and see if you agree. I want to work my fucking ass off and say that everything that I have is from hard work and not handed to me. I want to be able to chose what insurance I have through hard work and the money I've earned, not handed to me. I want to be able to be proud of the greatest nation in the world and tell everyone we are strong and we don't puss out when it comes agreeing with psycho mother fucking terrorist shooting nukes wherever the hell they want. I want to support my troops and give them back up if they need it, so they can do the job. But, most of all I want all you Liberal fucking dirty mountain hippies to go crawl in a hole and set in on fire. No hard feelings, that's just what I want. :cool

It's a good thing he gave the money to charity because he didn't deserve it. Oh ya, what charity was it? ACORN? :smile
Have terrorists been shooting nukes around again.
It must have happened when I switched from Fox to the BBC world news.
Gotta remember never ever turn off Fox news. Must keep repeating fair and balanced, fair and balanced.
All other news sources want the terrorists to win.

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:14 am

Smithhammer wrote:
highstream wrote:
I hope the Obama comment was tongue-in-cheek.
Definitely.
highstream wrote: I have a cure... for Floating Flylines that sink, it will make them last a lifetime.
Orvis should be very interested in that.
Buried in the desert with the engine than runs on oxygen and only emits more oxygen in the process.

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:42 am

troutsnot wrote:
Lenny wrote:funny thing is, Bush deserves it 10 times more than the Messiah.
No, No, let me Clarify. It was the Nobel Peace Prize, Not the fuck up GOP Hillbilly Rape the Country Prize, Now W would have been a shoe in for that.
Ahhh, clarity from the land of Obama. Thanks

I wouldnt trust either(any) of them to be a fukkin town Dog catcher. :vomit
"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:31 am

But, most of all I want all you Liberal fucking dirty mountain hippies to go crawl in a hole and set in on fire. No hard feelings, that's just what I want. :cool

1. Well, you left off your list the second coming.
2. Ain't no hippie.
3. Never lived in the mountains.
4. You must be one of those "Real Americans"
5. You need to chill the fuck out, you're going to pop an aneurism.
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.