By Overcast
[report]Don't be to quick to judge. I love liberals.
Tell me what you really want Maxine Waters.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Funny watching the people to her right looking to hide their laughter.
"Did she, just say that."
[/report]
By Overcast
[report]The start of a tragic end to the Democratic Party.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube][/report]
By Overcast
[report]Anything to get elected then bend over cuz the prez is driving.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube][/report]
By Overcast
ditchdoc wrote:Very dramatic, and that's about all.
Keep drinking the Kool-aid.
Attachments:
Kool-AidMan.jpg
Kool-AidMan.jpg (24.14 KiB) Viewed 2116 times
By troutsnot
Overcast wrote:
Stirred not shaken Beothch.
By ditchdoc
Overcast wrote:
Yeah. You keep wearing the tin-foil helmet.
By Overcast
ditchdoc wrote: Yeah. You keep wearing the tin-foil helmet.
Trust me ditch, I'm not some conspiracy theorist. Why don't you go back to the questions posed by you "What sweetheart deals" and actually answer the fucking questions. Tell me how the fuck you can not judge them as payoffs, including the sweetheart deal negotiated with the Prez and the labor unions. Please enlighten me.

A little something for your viewing pleasure. How can two of the most liberal dipshits not even agree. Go figure.

&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By ditchdoc
Trust me ditch, I'm not some conspiracy theorist.

Sure sound like one to me. I've already said that I don't believe any of those deals we good for Obama. And, there's a good chance they won't survive reconciliation.
By Overcast
Overcast wrote:
ditchdoc wrote: Yeah. You keep wearing the tin-foil helmet.
Trust me ditch, I'm not some conspiracy theorist.
ditchdoc wrote: Sure sound like one to me. I've already said that I don't believe any of those deals we good for Obama. And, there's a good chance they won't survive reconciliation.
Ditch, if nothing else, your entertaining. Care to post up any specific conspiracy theories
that I have suggested in any post, thread or reply. Good luck, your gonna need it.

In case you missed this one, the conspiracy lies with MSNBC.

By Overcast

I have been in pharmaceuticals and these country f[…]

Love this place. Need to visit more often. I was s[…]

Atlantic salmonfly swap

that's like racist against yellow people, mate. […]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Every time I see your name Joe I just want to se[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine