By Overcast
I like the odds in Mass for Coakley,

Obama goes to:

New Jersey- Lost
Virgina- Lost
Olympics-Lost
Copenhagen-Lost
Massachusetts- Lost

Congratulations to senator elect Scott Brown.
Last edited by Overcast on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Time Flies
I voted Brown absentee last week just to be sure I didn't f it up today. Nice to have someone more conservative have a shot in Mass for once.
By West Chester
Acorn is sure to be stuffing ballot boxes for this election... cant wait to see the count and recount and recount differ each time more ballots are "found"
By BigCliff
West Chester wrote:Acorn is sure to be stuffing ballot boxes for this election... cant wait to see the count and recount and recount differ each time more ballots are "found"
Pre-emptive blame game, nice. Just keep in mind, that due to military ballots coming in from overseas, the earliest date likely on which the governor can certify the election is the 29th.

But if any dem in MA deserves to lose for running a loafing schmucky campaign, its Coakley.
By West Chester
Well then I guess we better hurry up and ram through Obamacare huh cliffy?
By The Volfish
If t-shirts are any measure, the tide has changed. Stores in the terminal at BWI are selling some suprising things < a year after the big inagural...
By SOBF
Go MA Patriots!!!!! Being a Masshole is not so bad tonight in this Mainers opinion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME TO ME AND I WILL TAKE YOU FISHING....I OWE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By KilgoreTrout
Well, there goes health care.

I'm just stupefied at how utterly worthless the Democratic party is. Somehow the phrase "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" just doesn't do it justice.
By Rhyacophila
BigCliff wrote:...the earliest date likely on which the governor can certify the election is the 29th.
Let the Devil fuck around with getting him certified; if he aint pulled his last straw already, that will be the one. :gun

The crowds voting were even bigger than wen Obama won. It was nuts.

One of the dirtiest freaks I ever had the pleasu[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Michigan Spundun (extended body) https://liv[…]

Continue Sir, this is all good🤜🤜

Western Snowpack 2020

Our snowpack was at .5 inch this morning in the Oz[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine