"Well, I do not accept second place for the USA"

m.b.

"Well, I do not accept second place for the USA"

Post by m.b. » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:16 am

unless it comes to NASA and the space race, then being #2 and dependent on the russians is ok.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/ ... n-program/

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/ ... ce-flight/

just sayin'
III

BigCliff

Re: "Well, I do not accept second place for the USA"

Post by BigCliff » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:30 am

Two questions:

What has the Manned Moon Mission group been doing for the last 30 years?

In terms of useful results, how is NASA cost-effective?
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

shunned

Post by shunned » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:34 am

well fuck me, too right.
spend the wonga on something on this planet... bloody moon, it's not like it's going anywhere.

I did get a chuckle when they found a packet of rocket fuel on the floor, mind.
piss tests for everyone.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

shunned

Post by shunned » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 am

speaking of la luna, I've just been in the garden and realised I'd not turned on the light.
didn't have to.

at the risk of spoiling it for you if you've some soft water close by I'd check the tides (if applicable) and have a chuck tonight. I know the bream, trout, perch and flatties love a full moon like tonight.
toying with the idea of tomorrow night, me.

kinda scary how bright it is outside. (12:57am)
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:26 am

BigCliff wrote:Two questions:

What has the Manned Moon Mission group been doing for the last 30 years?

In terms of useful results, how is NASA cost-effective?
don't know about the first one.

in light of all the great technological advancements we've seen over the last 30 years that are results of the space program, i'd say it's been very cost effective.

but what does any of that have to do with being number 2 and dependent on the russians?
III

troutsnot

Post by troutsnot » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Just do what Burger king does, Let Mcdonalds do it first, incur the research expense, then rip em off. I lost interest in the space program, when I got expelled from Astronaut school. Fucking physics!!

DeadRatsClacker

Post by DeadRatsClacker » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:27 pm

m.b. wrote:unless it comes to NASA and the space race, then being #2 and dependent on the russians is ok.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/ ... n-program/

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/ ... ce-flight/

just sayin'

you walked away from secession?
Stovetop wrote:If you tip a stripper with coupons then you will get thrown out of the strip club.
Mad_Mike wrote:I don't care if your boning nemo.... my comments still stand...

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:35 pm

huh?
III

DeadRatsClacker

Post by DeadRatsClacker » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:07 pm

thought you were Texas 1 and fuck the Yankees
Stovetop wrote:If you tip a stripper with coupons then you will get thrown out of the strip club.
Mad_Mike wrote:I don't care if your boning nemo.... my comments still stand...

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:32 pm

If we were spending the money on being #1 in space shit, you would bitch and whine about your tax dollars going to waste. If we dont, you bitch and whine about not being #1 in it. You are a fucking dolt whom will never be happy with anything. I am pretty sure that if we were under a complete Republican monarchy, you would bitch about us not being a conservative enough Republican monarchy.

When analyst (you know, the ones not named Rush or Hannity) talk about the divisiveness of our country, they are talking about people like you. You will never be happy with anything, and you will certianly not ever be willing to be someone that tries to be part of the solution. Let's be real, liberals are the best thing you have going for you. Without them, you would have no personality. All you ever talk about it how you hate liberals .. blah...blah..blah. Without that, you would be be the same uninteresting, bitter, nobody that goes fishing once per year that we all know and love. But hell, at least you made a report about it.

btw - a democrat put us on the moon.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:14 am

Woolybug25 wrote:If we were spending the money on being #1 in space shit, you would bitch and whine about your tax dollars going to waste. If we dont, you bitch and whine about not being #1 in it. You are a fucking dolt whom will never be happy with anything. I am pretty sure that if we were under a complete Republican monarchy, you would bitch about us not being a conservative enough Republican monarchy.

When analyst (you know, the ones not named Rush or Hannity) talk about the divisiveness of our country, they are talking about people like you. You will never be happy with anything, and you will certianly not ever be willing to be someone that tries to be part of the solution. Let's be real, liberals are the best thing you have going for you. Without them, you would have no personality. All you ever talk about it how you hate liberals .. blah...blah..blah. Without that, you would be be the same uninteresting, bitter, nobody that goes fishing once per year that we all know and love. But hell, at least you made a report about it.

btw - a democrat put us on the moon.
uh...okay.

we were #1 in space shit since the inception of the race. i never bitched about it once.

i've never said i hate liberals. hate is what liberals do.

but yeah, i only go fishing once a year... do you really want to start comparing trip report threads with me? if so, let's see em.

and the moon shot was back before the majority of democrats were marxists. JFK was nowhere near the leftist you clowns today are.
III

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:31 am

How awesome you have became since you had a good trip and made your one report for the year. I would be happy to compare reports with you. I have fished all over this country and you probably havent left Tejas in a decade. Have you ever even casted at a trout, steelhead or salmon? Do you know the first thing about spey rods? I am pretty sure that I would hand you your ass in pretty much every fly fishing situation that doesnt consist of standing on the front of a deck. Dont get me wrong, I love the salt. I just prefer to broaden my horizons.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com