By SOBF
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

What an idiot.If Bush did this we would be hearing how dumb he was....Commander In Chief ???
By SOBF
Bush is an idiot.
Come on Ditch....you can't agree that was fucking stupid ? Not one time either that's what was so bad.
By ditchdoc
I don't know about you, but I've mispronounced words. It happens. If I jumped on every word that Shrub mispronounced, that's all I'd have done. But I didn't. I just laughed.
By BigCliff
I find it amusing that the "Freedom Fries" crowd jumps on the next pres for mis-pronouncing a French word.

Just sayin'
By Plow
Peace Corps - bet he can say that one right without coaching.

Marine Corps - as Commanded in Chief he must have said that one right (or been corrected) over the last year.

Not being able to carry this logic/experience forwards to Corpsman makes him stupid.

I like my president to have enough smarts and sophistication to deal with the few French words that are part of our everyday language. Just sayin’.

This shit is funny but also points out that Obama has a very narrow set of life experiences. He needs to get out.
By Woolybug25
[quote="Plow"]Peace Corps - bet he can say that one right without coaching.

Marine Corps - as Commanded in Chief he must have said that one right (or been corrected) over the last year.

Not being able to carry this logic/experience forwards to Corpsman makes him stupid.

I like my president to have enough smarts and sophistication to deal with the few French words that are part of our everyday language. Just sayin’.

This shit is funny but also points out that Obama has a very narrow set of life experiences. He needs to get out.[/quote]

Yeah, because if they followed you around 24/7 you would never get caught mispronouncing anything.

He has seen more of the world in the last two years than you will see in your lifetime.

The last president you voted in couldnt prounounce english words, but I am sure he was probably fluent in french.

By m.b.
had the left not made such a big deal out of quayle's and bush's faux pas (how about that for fancy french words - and i didn't mispronounce it or need a teleprompter for it) then no one would have said a thing about it.

funny how the same individuals spouting the cute little argument about "what, like you've never mispronounced a word..." was completely mum and silent when Bush did it.

only reason i pointed out the corpseman thing was to show the hypocrisy inherent in most on the left.
By Plow
Woolybug25 wrote:
Yeah, because if they followed you around 24/7 you would never get caught mispronouncing anything.
I'd be caught plenty and I'm OK with that. My point was if Obama can pronounce peace corps he should be bright enough to get Corpsman (it's a special title for Marines).
He has seen more of the world in the last two years than you will see in your lifetime.
I've been everywhere he's been (with damn few exceptions) at least twice and 57 more places to boot. Spent far more time there to boot and without the handlers (unless you include the ladies).
The last president you voted in couldnt prounounce english words, but I am sure he was probably fluent in french.
How this justifies Obama being a total idiot I don't know but if you spent any time in west Texas you'd know Bush is one eloquent mother.
By Rhyacophila
whilst attending a liberal academic institution in assachewsetts I was lamb basted by the nukyaler discushins regarding dubyas command of the english langwidge.

Now wen slobama fucks up words - he's off limits - go figyer

I'm so lookin forward to him campainin for sum dems - his indorpsment is as good as gold
By flybop
Holy crap! I am not the only one here who is not a liberal??? I must have misunderestimated this place.
By gadflyfisher
m.b. wrote:had the left not made such a big deal out of quayle's and bush's faux pas (how about that for fancy french words - and i didn't mispronounce it or need a teleprompter for it) then no one would have said a thing about it.

funny how the same individuals spouting the cute little argument about "what, like you've never mispronounced a word..." was completely mum and silent when Bush did it.

only reason i pointed out the corpseman thing was to show the hypocrisy inherent in most on the left.
But you did write it on your hand because you believe your supporters are so stupid they won't see you doing your palm reader impression, right?
Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

tell me one fucking thing we like about liverpool.[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

McPhillips Fiery Brown Stimulator https://li[…]

I'm a top! :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine