Corpsman

SOBF

Corpsman

Post by SOBF » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:42 pm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fNXMAFGXOUA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fNXMAFGXOUA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

What an idiot.If Bush did this we would be hearing how dumb he was....Commander In Chief ???

ditchdoc

Re: Corpsman

Post by ditchdoc » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Bush is an idiot.
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:31 am

Bush is an idiot.
Come on Ditch....you can't agree that was fucking stupid ? Not one time either that's what was so bad.

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:11 am

I don't know about you, but I've mispronounced words. It happens. If I jumped on every word that Shrub mispronounced, that's all I'd have done. But I didn't. I just laughed.
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 am

I find it amusing that the "Freedom Fries" crowd jumps on the next pres for mis-pronouncing a French word.

Just sayin'
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Plow

Post by Plow » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Peace Corps - bet he can say that one right without coaching.

Marine Corps - as Commanded in Chief he must have said that one right (or been corrected) over the last year.

Not being able to carry this logic/experience forwards to Corpsman makes him stupid.

I like my president to have enough smarts and sophistication to deal with the few French words that are part of our everyday language. Just sayin’.

This shit is funny but also points out that Obama has a very narrow set of life experiences. He needs to get out.
Better Reds than dead...

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Plow wrote:Peace Corps - bet he can say that one right without coaching.

Marine Corps - as Commanded in Chief he must have said that one right (or been corrected) over the last year.

Not being able to carry this logic/experience forwards to Corpsman makes him stupid.

I like my president to have enough smarts and sophistication to deal with the few French words that are part of our everyday language. Just sayin’.

This shit is funny but also points out that Obama has a very narrow set of life experiences. He needs to get out.
Yeah, because if they followed you around 24/7 you would never get caught mispronouncing anything.

He has seen more of the world in the last two years than you will see in your lifetime.

The last president you voted in couldnt prounounce english words, but I am sure he was probably fluent in french.

"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:23 pm

had the left not made such a big deal out of quayle's and bush's faux pas (how about that for fancy french words - and i didn't mispronounce it or need a teleprompter for it) then no one would have said a thing about it.

funny how the same individuals spouting the cute little argument about "what, like you've never mispronounced a word..." was completely mum and silent when Bush did it.

only reason i pointed out the corpseman thing was to show the hypocrisy inherent in most on the left.
III

Plow

Post by Plow » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:
Yeah, because if they followed you around 24/7 you would never get caught mispronouncing anything.
I'd be caught plenty and I'm OK with that. My point was if Obama can pronounce peace corps he should be bright enough to get Corpsman (it's a special title for Marines).
He has seen more of the world in the last two years than you will see in your lifetime.
I've been everywhere he's been (with damn few exceptions) at least twice and 57 more places to boot. Spent far more time there to boot and without the handlers (unless you include the ladies).
The last president you voted in couldnt prounounce english words, but I am sure he was probably fluent in french.
How this justifies Obama being a total idiot I don't know but if you spent any time in west Texas you'd know Bush is one eloquent mother.
Better Reds than dead...

Rhyacophila

Post by Rhyacophila » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

whilst attending a liberal academic institution in assachewsetts I was lamb basted by the nukyaler discushins regarding dubyas command of the english langwidge.

Now wen slobama fucks up words - he's off limits - go figyer

I'm so lookin forward to him campainin for sum dems - his indorpsment is as good as gold
I guess being fat and ugly isn't enough for the powder monkey - hes got to be an asshole too. (RvW)

flybop

Post by flybop » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 am

Holy crap! I am not the only one here who is not a liberal??? I must have misunderestimated this place.
Are you sure we didn't pass the takeout?

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 am

m.b. wrote:had the left not made such a big deal out of quayle's and bush's faux pas (how about that for fancy french words - and i didn't mispronounce it or need a teleprompter for it) then no one would have said a thing about it.

funny how the same individuals spouting the cute little argument about "what, like you've never mispronounced a word..." was completely mum and silent when Bush did it.

only reason i pointed out the corpseman thing was to show the hypocrisy inherent in most on the left.
But you did write it on your hand because you believe your supporters are so stupid they won't see you doing your palm reader impression, right?