By flybop
Gad, are you talking about the same Sarah who made it through half of her speach at the convention after her teleprompter strangely stopped working?
By ditchdoc
You mean, Sarah-the-other-fucking-idiot, right?
By ditchdoc
I hope she does run for President. She'll do the same thing to the Republicans that Nader did to the Dems.
By BigCliff
ditchdoc wrote:I hope she does run for President. She'll do the same thing to the Republicans that Nader did to the Dems.
SHHH, wait til its too late to tell them.
By Ajax
ditchdoc wrote:I hope she does run for President. She'll do the same thing to the Republicans that Nader did to the Dems.
Palin will chase the newly acquired independants/moderates right back into the 'D' column. If she wants to play the game, she needs to shut her fucking mouth until the spring of '12, with a re-opening of said yap predicated on passing two intensive years of home-schooling in economics, geography, history, and a myriad of other subjects that she currently knows jackshit about. But she won't do that, because the egomaniacal bitch thinks that she's a fucking rock star. The best thing that could happen to the GOP right now would be for a photo to surface of Palin & Bachman eating each other like wild dogs on a bearskin rug, with Mike Huckabee jerking his jojo in the background.
By ditchdoc
Agree with the home schooling. She'd probably cheat on the finals by writing the answers on her hand. And get caught.

I don't know though...I might enjoy that rug show myself. I've never said she was ugly--just stupid.
By LTD
Ajax wrote:
Palin will chase the newly acquired independants/moderates right back into the 'D' column. If she wants to play the game, she needs to shut her fucking mouth until the spring of '12, with a re-opening of said yap predicated on passing two intensive years of home-schooling in economics, geography, history, and a myriad of other subjects that she currently knows jackshit about. But she won't do that, because the egomaniacal bitch thinks that she's a fucking rock star. The best thing that could happen to the GOP right now would be for a photo to surface of Palin & Bachman eating each other like wild dogs on a bearskin rug, with Mike Huckabee jerking his jojo in the background.

I think that's the funniest thing I have ever heard you say.......LOL...thats some good shit there!
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine