Corpsman

flybop

Re: Corpsman

Post by flybop » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:51 am

Gad, are you talking about the same Sarah who made it through half of her speach at the convention after her teleprompter strangely stopped working?
Are you sure we didn't pass the takeout?

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:51 am

You mean, Sarah-the-other-fucking-idiot, right?
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:52 am

I hope she does run for President. She'll do the same thing to the Republicans that Nader did to the Dems.

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:12 am

ditchdoc wrote:I hope she does run for President. She'll do the same thing to the Republicans that Nader did to the Dems.
SHHH, wait til its too late to tell them.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Ajax

Post by Ajax » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:14 am

ditchdoc wrote:I hope she does run for President. She'll do the same thing to the Republicans that Nader did to the Dems.
Palin will chase the newly acquired independants/moderates right back into the 'D' column. If she wants to play the game, she needs to shut her fucking mouth until the spring of '12, with a re-opening of said yap predicated on passing two intensive years of home-schooling in economics, geography, history, and a myriad of other subjects that she currently knows jackshit about. But she won't do that, because the egomaniacal bitch thinks that she's a fucking rock star. The best thing that could happen to the GOP right now would be for a photo to surface of Palin & Bachman eating each other like wild dogs on a bearskin rug, with Mike Huckabee jerking his jojo in the background.
I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?
-Leo Durocher

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Agree with the home schooling. She'd probably cheat on the finals by writing the answers on her hand. And get caught.

I don't know though...I might enjoy that rug show myself. I've never said she was ugly--just stupid.

LTD

Post by LTD » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Ajax wrote:
Palin will chase the newly acquired independants/moderates right back into the 'D' column. If she wants to play the game, she needs to shut her fucking mouth until the spring of '12, with a re-opening of said yap predicated on passing two intensive years of home-schooling in economics, geography, history, and a myriad of other subjects that she currently knows jackshit about. But she won't do that, because the egomaniacal bitch thinks that she's a fucking rock star. The best thing that could happen to the GOP right now would be for a photo to surface of Palin & Bachman eating each other like wild dogs on a bearskin rug, with Mike Huckabee jerking his jojo in the background.

I think that's the funniest thing I have ever heard you say.......LOL...thats some good shit there!
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!