By LTD
I picked this up elsewhere and thought it was funny.......

New Element Discovered By California Scientists

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California has now identified with certainty the heaviest element known to science.

The new element, Pelosium (PL), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Pelosium is inert, and has no charge and no magnetism. Nevertheless, it can be detected because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A tiny amount of Pelosium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

Pelosium has a normal half-life of 2 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a biennial reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

Pelosium mass will increase over time, since each reorganization will promote many morons to become isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Pelosium becomes Senatorium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Pelosium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.
By befuddled
and although not trusted by the libitarianum scientists, Pelosium is known to encite random, violent, and unexplained phenomena from the thuglicanium elements....which is a most desired attribute, given than most thuglicanium elements are volatile, non-erotic, except in homophlium states, and disjoined reactions.
By LTD
befuddled wrote:and although not trusted by the libitarianum scientists, Pelosium is known to encite random, violent, and unexplained phenomena from the thuglicanium elements....which is a most desired attribute, given than most thuglicanium elements are volatile, non-erotic, except in homophlium states, and disjoined reactions.
Gotta laugh Fud........ :cool
By ditchdoc
LTD,

I've seen your sig. line attributed to Thomas Jefferson. Just sayin.
By flybop
Other scientist however are concerned that Pelosium (PL) may have a violent reaction to botox if the levels of botox are brought to critical mass. There is now a top secret, not really anyone can tell just by looking, experiment ongoing in an effort to determine the upper limit of botox that can be mixed with Pelosium. Some theoretical physicist have caculated that the critical mass of the botox/Pelosium "cocktail" may be reached in early November.

If this Pelosium does indeed break down it could very well begin a chain reaction that will triger a simuliar melt down in the neighboring element which is Reidium. There is hope within the scientific community that if there is in fact a total decay of Pelosium and Reidium that this may cause a drastic slow down in the decay of a much older and far more important element, which is a Nobel gas, Constitutionalite. Constitutionalite is considering a building block and essential to life as we have known it.
By Rusty Hook
ditchdoc wrote:LTD,

Nope.

Jefferson's most famous gun quote (1785):
"As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks."
By ditchdoc
Rusty Hook wrote:
ditchdoc wrote:LTD,

Nope.

Jefferson's most famous gun quote (1785):
"As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks."

http://wiki.monticello.org/mediawiki/in ... into_plows

Who Knows?
By RFA
pelosi has a nice set of knockers, even if she does look like skeletor.....
By BigCliff
m.b. wrote:who cares?
You afraid yer freckles gonna fall off if you don't respond to one of Rusty's posts? and then you'll have to start watermarking your fish pics?
By befuddled
LTD wrote:
befuddled wrote:and although not trusted by the libitarianum scientists, Pelosium is known to encite random, violent, and unexplained phenomena from the thuglicanium elements....which is a most desired attribute, given than most thuglicanium elements are volatile, non-erotic, except in homophlium states, and disjoined reactions.

you done with the islands for the season?...i might actually get to see a fish tomorrow. It will likely be a ten inch, malnourished puny little bitch. But oh holy shit will I take it right now
By LTD
befuddled wrote:
LTD wrote:

you done with the islands for the season?...i might actually get to see a fish tomorrow. It will likely be a ten inch, malnourished puny little bitch. But oh holy shit will I take it right now
Back on the mainland in ten days.....from one rock to another! Bring the 2wt Fud.......

They're stocktards. Just like the humans. Kill 'em[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine