Dalai Lama

befuddled

Re: Dalai Lama

Post by befuddled » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 pm

m.b. wrote:
West Chester wrote:
SLSS wrote:I didn't make anything partisan. I questioned the consistency of your position. :coffee
I will have to question it also, I am not sure I ever took a position on human rights or democracy in the middle east. Maybe someone can take the time to prove me wrong.

What I do believe in is Constitutional Rights for and only US Citizens and the support of our Republic.
hey dumbass, it's not what you did, thought, or said.... it what they thought/assumed you did, thought or said.

get it straight.

what's great about it though is how when you call them on it all you get is crickets cuz they got nothing sans emotion...
No, it's what you can reduce it to in the form of a soundbyte absent of substance. Pay Attention.
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

troutsnot

Post by troutsnot » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Plow wrote:Worse that could happen is China puts the hammer down and Obama is forced to raise taxes...forever.
Yeah, without China then we would have to stop doing things like starting and playing in dirty little Wars at the tune of 11 billion a month without Father China's Wallet. Then we would have to actually pay for things like these fucking wars with... are your ready, cover your ears conservatives...... With Taxes. Or we could recruit a few hundred legions of Girl scouts to sell thin mints to raise revenue. Wait a minute,,,,, now there is an idea.

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:29 pm

After a box or two of the girls scout crack, you realize they actually suck, so, I think the cookies aren't gonna do it..
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:58 am

I saw that movie about crackhead girl scouts that suck. Good stuff but my puter hasn't worked right since.

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:12 am

troutsnot wrote:
Plow wrote:Worse that could happen is China puts the hammer down and Obama is forced to raise taxes...forever.
Yeah, without China then we would have to stop doing things like starting and playing in dirty little Wars at the tune of 11 billion a month without Father China's Wallet. Then we would have to actually pay for things like these fucking wars with... are your ready, cover your ears conservatives...... With Taxes. Or we could recruit a few hundred legions of Girl scouts to sell thin mints to raise revenue. Wait a minute,,,,, now there is an idea.
Hey, dipshit... last time I checked, national defense was one of the few things our federal government is actually supposed to do with our tax money. Show me where the Constitution guarantees our right to health insurance or gov't handouts in the form of welfare or subsidies.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:51 pm

So...corporate welfare is okay and the Iraq war was in our defense?
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:18 pm

ditchdoc wrote:So...corporate welfare is okay and the Iraq war was in our defense?
Where did I say corporate welfare is OK? But, since we're on the point, I do think that making America more business-friendly should be one of our tip-top priorities. If corporate taxes were significantly lowered, corporations could afford to pay American employees, which would bring more jobs back into our country. As we stand with corporate taxes, it simply isn't profitable to create or sustain American jobs.

And I think any effort to eradicate terrorists or neutralize nations possibly holding weapons that were intended to be used against Ameica is national defense. Am I wrong?
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Spudnik wrote:If corporate taxes were significantly lowered, corporations could afford to pay American employees, which would bring more jobs back into our country. As we stand with corporate taxes, it simply isn't profitable to create or sustain American jobs.

And I think any effort to eradicate terrorists or neutralize nations possibly holding weapons that were intended to be used against Ameica is national defense. Am I wrong?
I think you are wrong on the corporate taxes Spud. I think any savings would be returned to stockholders and upper management salaries, rather than worker bees. And the stockholders pay a lower rate on their returns than many/most of the bees on their earned income.

As for the military industrial complex, I'm for having a strong and current military, but I think it has become a money pit, with much of the benefits going to big military industrial contractors (KBR, Carlylse Group, etc.), and their stockholders, and I really wish the military procurement was more controlled by the joint chiefs, and less by the civilian side and politicians.

My opinion.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 pm

How many WMD were found in Iraq?
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 pm

ditchdoc wrote:And I think any effort to eradicate terrorists or neutralize nations possibly holding weapons that were intended to be used against Ameica is national defense. Am I wrong?

None, thank Dog. Now we should turn the rest of those countries inside-out just to be sure.

Plow

Post by Plow » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:41 pm

ditchdoc wrote:And I think any effort to eradicate terrorists or neutralize nations possibly holding weapons that were intended to be used against Ameica is national defense. Am I wrong?

How many WMD were used on the Kurds? Plenty. Maybe he shot his wad killing all those women and children.

Congress approved going into Iraq and not just for WMD. You got to give Bush credit for working across party lines - Obama should take notice.
Better Reds than dead...

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Plow wrote:

How many WMD were used on the Kurds? Plenty. Maybe he shot his wad killing all those women and children.

Congress approved going into Iraq and not just for WMD. You got to give Bush credit for working across party lines - Obama should take notice.
but, but, but....
III