GW - Here's a novel approach...

SLSS

Re: GW - Here's a novel approach...

Post by SLSS » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:59 pm

m.b. wrote: and there's no politics on the boat, even with those i see eye to eye with. there is no point as that's not why we're there, and besides, on the boat it's not like you can walk away when you're sick of discussing it and the other clown isn't.
About the only problem with boats.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 pm

it's only a problem for the other guy. if i get sick of him i can drop him of on a spoil island or push his ass overboard. simple fix for me. :smile
III

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:59 pm

m.b. wrote:it's only a problem for the other guy. if i get sick of him i can drop him of on a spoil island or push his ass overboard. simple fix for me. :smile
If it's your boat. My boat, I just gotta let the bow pearl in a big standing wave and let the river do the work. Asshole flushed out like a bidet.

Probably the first time bidet has appeared on the Suk. :coffee
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 am

bidet, haven't heard that in a long time! you're pretty sophisticated there, buddy.
III

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:42 am

m.b. wrote:bidet, haven't heard that in a long time! you're pretty sophisticated there, buddy.
Ha, ha. Not so much. I have a weird little closet in my head full of useless stuff like that. And the idea of a bidet creeps me out a bit.

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am

SLSS wrote: And the idea of a bidet creeps me out a bit.
In that case, you should probably avoid West Chester's kitchen.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream