watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

User avatar
m.b.
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: U.S.-occupied Texas

watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by m.b. » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:49 pm

whitehousesuperbowl.JPG
whitehousesuperbowl.JPG (19.84 KiB) Viewed 2488 times
III

User avatar
Woolybug25
Posts: 7698
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Location: The Mitt

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 pm

You have to much time on your hands.

I cant imagine even a hard core conservative saying, "damn, that shit took a lot of thought".

You can do better.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

User avatar
m.b.
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: U.S.-occupied Texas

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by m.b. » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 pm

it took all of 15 seconds to copy it out of the email i got and post it up here.

i laughed and few others that saw it laughed too. but i can see how having bho's nuts on your chin takes the humor out of things.

Woolybug25 wrote:I cant imagine even a hard core conservative saying, "damn, that shit took a lot of thought".
and yeah, no one would say it took lots of thought. that's why it's funny - if you have to think too hard about shit it ceases to be funny.
III

User avatar
Woolybug25
Posts: 7698
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Location: The Mitt

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 am

m.b. wrote: and yeah, no one would say it took lots of thought. that's why it's funny - if you have to think too hard about shit it ceases to be funny.
Yeah, damned libs always wanting to put "thought" into stuff. When will we learn that, by thinking first, we are only slowing things down. :cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

User avatar
Mattb
Posts: 864
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:01 am
Location: Maine
Contact:

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by Mattb » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 am

m.b. wrote:that's why it's funny - if you have to think too hard about shit it ceases to be funny.
I thought it was funny, but only because you guys continue to cling to this teleprompter meme even after Obama has taken the republicans to school in two recent televised events while speaking completely off the cuff.
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.”
-Daniel Patrick Moynihan

User avatar
BigCliff
Posts: 5925
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:59 am
Location: SanAntonyo

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by BigCliff » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:29 am

Mattb wrote:
m.b. wrote:that's why it's funny - if you have to think too hard about shit it ceases to be funny.
I thought it was funny, but only because you guys continue to cling to this teleprompter meme even after Obama has taken the republicans to school in two recent televised events while speaking completely off the cuff.
That's not what Fox said.

So there.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Image

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Everywhere

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by Plow » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 am

Mattb wrote:
m.b. wrote:that's why it's funny - if you have to think too hard about shit it ceases to be funny.
I thought it was funny, but only because you guys continue to cling to this teleprompter meme even after Obama has taken the republicans to school in two recent televised events while speaking completely off the cuff.
If your talking about that "session" yesterday you must be jokeing. Presidents chairing such meetings is a huge step down for the office (even for a dem). And what great ideas did he put forth?
Better Reds than dead...

User avatar
Woolybug25
Posts: 7698
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Location: The Mitt

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 am

Plow wrote:
Mattb wrote:
m.b. wrote:that's why it's funny - if you have to think too hard about shit it ceases to be funny.
I thought it was funny, but only because you guys continue to cling to this teleprompter meme even after Obama has taken the republicans to school in two recent televised events while speaking completely off the cuff.
If your talking about that "session" yesterday you must be jokeing. Presidents chairing such meetings is a huge step down for the office (even for a dem). And what great ideas did he put forth?
What in the fuck are you talking about? McCain started talking about all kinds of off topic shit and got put in his place. How is this meeting a step down? At least they are trying to open a forum in which resolutions can be made. The meeting is a good way for them to get together and hash things out off of the senate floor. Because oviously nothing is happening there. As a conservative, you should be for that type of meeting.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

User avatar
LTD
Posts: 4955
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: All over rover.........
Contact:

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by LTD » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:31 am

Why the FUCK is anyone rooting for one team or the other at this point! They both fucking suck. And Wooly.....If you think ANYONE is going to let that dumbass (ie.host) "have it" (like they should) on NATIONAL TV your crazy! Talk about one arrogant mother fucker! Obama and his smug fucking attitude garners little to NO respect. For a guy who hasn't made good on ONE single campaign promise...he sure thinks he's special. What a fucking JOKE! NOT a single NEW solution from our POTUS. "Hope and Change"...Naaaaaaaa, just a bunch of fucking lint. :coffee

Its not about who won or who lost. Who put who in what place......Its about which one of these assholes/groups can come up with a solution to the issues at hand.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

User avatar
Woolybug25
Posts: 7698
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Location: The Mitt

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:39 am

LTD wrote: Its not about who won or who lost. Who put who in what place......Its about which one of these assholes/groups can come up with a solution to the issues at hand.
Amen. :cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

gadflyfisher
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:01 am
Location: The razor's edge

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by gadflyfisher » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 am

LTD wrote:Why the FUCK is anyone rooting for one team or the other at this point! They both fucking suck. And Wooly.....If you think ANYONE is going to let that dumbass (ie.host) "have it" (like they should) on NATIONAL TV your crazy! Talk about one arrogant mother fucker! Obama and his smug fucking attitude garners little to NO respect. For a guy who hasn't made good on ONE single campaign promise...he sure thinks he's special. What a fucking JOKE! NOT a single NEW solution from our POTUS. "Hope and Change"...Naaaaaaaa, just a bunch of fucking lint. :coffee

Its not about who won or who lost. Who put who in what place......Its about which one of these assholes/groups can come up with a solution to the issues at hand.
Can you point to the last POTUS that wasn't smug?
I'm thinking Cater.

Yes they both suck.

As for giving it to him on NATIONAL tv. That hasn't stopped the republicans before. Does the word liar being yelled at him ring any bells.

User avatar
m.b.
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: U.S.-occupied Texas

Re: watchin' the supa bowl at the white house

Post by m.b. » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:34 am

while inappropriate, that was just calling a spade a spade.

just sayin'
III

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 210 guests