By Back Eddy
Plow wrote:
Back Eddy wrote:
Plow wrote: Demand for salads is low and only on the menu to appease the libs.
pardon? salads are only on the menu to appease liberals? Plow - you have no credibility after typing this ridiculous statement!
OK then, it's also on the menu to appease gay fucks who only find one sentence in that post not credible.

This sentence is stupid enough to discredit anything else you may dare to write. Add in all the grammar and spelling errors from the rest of the post, and it's obvious that we are dealing with a dimwit not worthy of serious consideration.
By Plow
SLSS wrote:Plow- eat your veggies, salad and all, and you'll be healthier. And maybe not so damn grumpy.

The more color, the better they are for you. Very convenient for a colorful guy like myself.
I love my veggies colorful and just shy of raw and stirred with a little pepper heat. I'm just grumpy 'cause I'm busy as shit. Till I get some time y'all start posting in bullet points.

The most important rule:
Good beer is good for you, lite beer has no nutritional or spiritual value :cool
By m.b.
Plow wrote:
Back Eddy wrote:
pardon? salads are only on the menu to appease liberals? Plow - you have no credibility after typing this ridiculous statement!
OK then, it's also on the menu to appease gay fucks who only find one sentence in that post not credible.
you're killin' me over here!
By SLSS
Plow wrote: The most important rule:
Good beer is good for you, lite beer has no nutritional or spiritual value :cool
Full agreement- every time I hear somebody mention a good lite beer, I know they just don't really give a shit about beer.

Sorry though, can't do the bullets- no nuance, all argument. Nuance is where understanding and change might come from,
mine, yours, whoever's :cool .

That's actually why I don't hang out down here much.
By Plow
Back Eddy wrote: pardon? salads are only on the menu to appease liberals? Plow - you have no credibility after typing this ridiculous statement!
Plow wrote: OK then, it's also on the menu to appease gay fucks who only find one sentence in that post not credible.
Back Eddy wrote: This sentence is stupid enough to discredit anything else you may dare to write. Add in all the grammar and spelling errors from the rest of the post, and it's obvious that we are dealing with a dimwit not worthy of serious consideration.
Holy fuck you're a Grammar Nazi. If I had known I would have been more careful. You've left me know no choice but to stand by my gay fuck comment.
By BearsFan
Govt makes the food cheap b/c tax money pays for it on both ends, y'all ever heard of food stamps? I would love to see someone try and trade a black man's bbq for a salad.
By BigCliff
stripstrike wrote: At the end of the day, we are making ourselves fat by prioritizing price and convenience over quality - the goevernment is only helping by making the shittiest food cheaper.
Yep, that's my point in a nutshell.

And MB, I'm curious: Given that you think that healthcare costs are rising because we're all junk-fed fatasses, and you don't like gov't spending, why is it you don't like the idea of either making food subsidies proportionally match a balanced diet or be eliminated altogether?
By m.b.
BigCliff wrote:And MB, I'm curious: Given that you think that healthcare costs are rising because we're all junk-fed fatasses, and you don't like gov't spending, why is it you don't like the idea of either making food subsidies proportionally match a balanced diet or be eliminated altogether?
i'll address that question when you show me where i said that.

:coffee
By Plow
BigCliff wrote:
stripstrike wrote: At the end of the day, we are making ourselves fat by prioritizing price and convenience over quality - the goevernment is only helping by making the shittiest food cheaper.

And MB, I'm curious: Given that you think that healthcare costs are rising because we're all junk-fed fatasses, and you don't like gov't spending, why is it you don't like the idea of either making food subsidies proportionally match a balanced diet or be eliminated altogether?
The Gov is subsidizing the whole cow not just the junk food cuts. Healthier lean cuts are also cheaper. The gov is also making lean healthy food cheaper so that part of the argument is bogus.
By BigCliff
Plow wrote:
BigCliff wrote:

The Gov is subsidizing the whole cow not just the junk food cuts. Healthier lean cuts are also cheaper. The gov is also making lean healthy food cheaper so that part of the argument is bogus.
Stretch much further and yer gonna tear something. Eating lean tenderloin to offset a greasy bacon cheeseburger does not balance a diet.
By Back Eddy

You keep saying that salads are on the menu to appease liberals, whatever the fuck that means, and you just prove my point. As for the guy fuck accusation - whatever makes you feel better, there, champ. :cheer
By Plow
BigCliff wrote:
Plow wrote:
Stretch much further and yer gonna tear something. Eating lean tenderloin to offset a greasy bacon cheeseburger does not balance a diet.
A balance diet is up to the individual not gov.

For the record:
You can eat greasy bacon cheeseburgers in moderation and still be eating healthy. Personal responsibility is the most important part of any diet.

Food don't kill people - people kill people.
Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

tell me one fucking thing we like about liverpool.[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

McPhillips Fiery Brown Stimulator https://li[…]

I'm a top! :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine