By BigCliff
Plow wrote:
A balance diet is up to the individual not gov.
Plow- do both of these represent balanced diets?
pyramids.jpg
pyramids.jpg (23.57 KiB) Viewed 341 times
By West Chester
No there big guy... the left represents Federal Food subsidies for Food production 1995-2005.

Ever think that it costs a ton more to raise a cow than it does a head of lettuce?
By befuddled
I've always said let farmers set their own price, fuck the subsidy system. You don't like expensive food? Eat rice. china-mens make it every day.

but how will we feed our kids? you'll fucking cook a meal instead of going to get a dollar burger because you're just too busy to worry about your kids' health

while you're at it, get em off the fucking TV and into the backyard for a bit
By BigCliff
West Chester wrote:Ever think that it costs a ton more to raise a cow than it does a head of lettuce?
So all producers of expensive items with cheaper competitors deserve federal subsidies?
By Back Eddy
befuddled wrote:I've always said let farmers set their own price, fuck the subsidy system. You don't like expensive food? Eat rice. china-mens make it every day.

but how will we feed our kids? you'll fucking cook a meal instead of going to get a dollar burger because you're just too busy to worry about your kids' health

while you're at it, get em off the fucking TV and into the backyard for a bit
Amen.
By West Chester
BigCliff wrote:
West Chester wrote:Ever think that it costs a ton more to raise a cow than it does a head of lettuce?
So all producers of expensive items with cheaper competitors deserve federal subsidies?
Cliff, I never said that. You new tactic is pretty old and tired. Try adding some facts to your discussion otherwise it shows you are just not smart enough to understand...
By BigCliff
West Chester wrote:
BigCliff wrote:
Cliff, I never said that. You new tactic is pretty old and tired.
So is whining.
By West Chester
It is Bush's fault that we are fat. There cliff I saved you from having to say it.
By BigCliff
I said here's a federal program that's fucked up, it should be fixed or cut. Y'all said I'm a stupid whiner.

What did I miss?
By m.b.
you don't "understand" cuz "it hasn't been explained to you right"
By SOBF
People are fat (myself included) because we eat to much and surf the Drake to much....not sure what gummint program will change it...letting health insurance companies charge more for fatties may change attitudes.
If I like cigarettes I would pay more for my life insurance...why not allow health insurance companies to charge me more for being a fat fuck? I might say fuck them or I may decide to get off my ass and lose some weight
Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

tell me one fucking thing we like about liverpool.[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

McPhillips Fiery Brown Stimulator https://li[…]

I'm a top! :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine