Why we're fat

BigCliff

Re: Why we're fat

Post by BigCliff » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am

Plow wrote:
A balance diet is up to the individual not gov.
Plow- do both of these represent balanced diets?
pyramids.jpg
pyramids.jpg (23.57 KiB) Viewed 327 times
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:25 am

No there big guy... the left represents Federal Food subsidies for Food production 1995-2005.

Ever think that it costs a ton more to raise a cow than it does a head of lettuce?
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 am

I've always said let farmers set their own price, fuck the subsidy system. You don't like expensive food? Eat rice. china-mens make it every day.

but how will we feed our kids? you'll fucking cook a meal instead of going to get a dollar burger because you're just too busy to worry about your kids' health

while you're at it, get em off the fucking TV and into the backyard for a bit
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:05 pm

West Chester wrote:Ever think that it costs a ton more to raise a cow than it does a head of lettuce?
So all producers of expensive items with cheaper competitors deserve federal subsidies?

Back Eddy

Post by Back Eddy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:37 pm

befuddled wrote:I've always said let farmers set their own price, fuck the subsidy system. You don't like expensive food? Eat rice. china-mens make it every day.

but how will we feed our kids? you'll fucking cook a meal instead of going to get a dollar burger because you're just too busy to worry about your kids' health

while you're at it, get em off the fucking TV and into the backyard for a bit
Amen.

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:40 pm

BigCliff wrote:
West Chester wrote:Ever think that it costs a ton more to raise a cow than it does a head of lettuce?
So all producers of expensive items with cheaper competitors deserve federal subsidies?
Cliff, I never said that. You new tactic is pretty old and tired. Try adding some facts to your discussion otherwise it shows you are just not smart enough to understand...
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:12 pm

West Chester wrote:
BigCliff wrote:
Cliff, I never said that. You new tactic is pretty old and tired.
So is whining.

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:19 pm

haha, he's whining...yeah.
III

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:41 pm

It is Bush's fault that we are fat. There cliff I saved you from having to say it.

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:11 pm

I said here's a federal program that's fucked up, it should be fixed or cut. Y'all said I'm a stupid whiner.

What did I miss?

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:27 pm

you don't "understand" cuz "it hasn't been explained to you right"
III

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:31 pm

People are fat (myself included) because we eat to much and surf the Drake to much....not sure what gummint program will change it...letting health insurance companies charge more for fatties may change attitudes.
If I like cigarettes I would pay more for my life insurance...why not allow health insurance companies to charge me more for being a fat fuck? I might say fuck them or I may decide to get off my ass and lose some weight