Fud... maybe you don't understand.

That was a 5 minute clip of a reporter getting waterboarded and then explaining how he felt with water going into his nose. Explaining that his heart was pounding and he couldn't stand it anymore.

Dropping the weigh signaled when he had enough... very similar to when a terrorist wanted to start talking.

Should I explain it to you again so you can understand?
SLSS wrote:I also have misgivings about all the people involved in moving us towards this standard of behavior,...
i'm sorry, but how does doing this to a handful of key people when it's critical to find what they know mean it's moving us towards this "standard of behavior." where/how has it become standatrd? it was done only a few times, and hasn't been done since.
slavetotheflyrod wrote: Would you prefer bottled or tap? I'll also offer sparkling, but the bubbles might burn.

give me some of that hiippie-fag sparkling shit. i like it spicy.
m.b.

You called me out. Here I am.

I'm with Slave on this. You wouldn't last under waterboarding (neither would I). You'd give up your children within five minutes. Just because it works, doesn't make it right. Throughout history there have been countries and individuals which thought "the ends justify the means." Our country has always condemned it. Until recently. I've said it before, if torture is ok for us, then it is okay for anyone. You said it yourself, other countries do worse. Following your reasoning, you must think it's okay for our soldiers and civilian employees to be treated this way. Your whole arguement is based on faulty logic and misinformation. Out of curiosity, enlighten us with your most recent experience where something other than your mouth was on the line, for something greater than yourself. Hmmmm?
I do not think waterboarding is torture. I think it is a great way to acquire information from a terrorist. It leaves no physical damage to the terrorist and allows information to be recovered which will save American lives.
I'm not big on the whole water-panic thing, but I'd LOVE to taze somebody...
Are you the cop in this clip ?? This cracked me up......love the turkey gobble sound coming from her...priceless

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
ditchdoc wrote:Following your reasoning, you must think it's okay for our soldiers and civilian employees to be treated this way.
yes, i would much prefer that our captured soldiers be waterboarded than have them subjected to electrocution, ripping off finger nails, acid showers, whippings/beatings, cutting off limbs, removing eyes & tongues, drilling out teeth, dislocating shoulders, burning and other methods often used by our enemies.

you one smart mo-fo. i don't give a shit what these guys say about you. but the difference is this isn't torture.

and no, i've not served. with my medical history i wouldn't be allowed to serve. but you don't have to serve to see what's in the best interest of American citizens or soldiers.
SOBF wrote:
I'm not big on the whole water-panic thing, but I'd LOVE to taze somebody...
Are you the cop in this clip ?? This cracked me up......love the turkey gobble sound coming from her...priceless

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
When I went through arson investigator training we all had to be tasered. It sucked. Not for the weak of heart. For real.

edit:

Not that this beotch didn't deserve it.
m.b. wrote:who the fuck is alfonso serrano?

when you fight an unconventional enemy that doesn't adhere to geneva convention, you use unconventional methods to win. most people understand that, libs are the only ones that can't grasp it.

how many lives were saved because we poured some water in some guys' nose?
I give. How many lives were saved by waterboarding? I would like to see your proof that any were saved by it.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

tell me one fucking thing we like about liverpool.[…]

I'm a top! :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine