Patrick Kennedy

SOBF

Patrick Kennedy

Post by SOBF » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 pm

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Q-VGZiEbrs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Q-VGZiEbrs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Keep your arms out Patrick...makes it harder to throw the net over you.....

BigTimber

Re: Patrick Kennedy

Post by BigTimber » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Jimmy Fuckin John's ROCKS!!!
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

troutsnot

Post by troutsnot » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 pm

"Do we have to double down on a bad policy, to protect the honor of those who have already died?"

Interesting question.

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:48 pm

I think Patrick makes an excellent point. Next time a Kennedy crashes anything, let's not use the vast resources of the US military for a fucking search and recovery exercise, unless of course your of the privileged class. :coffee
The difference between sentiment and being sentimental is the following: Sentiment is when a driver swerves out of the way to avoid hitting a rabbit on the road. Being sentimental is when the same driver, when swerving away from the rabbit, hits a pedestrian.
~Frank Herbert~

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 pm

"Do we have to double down on a bad policy, to protect the honor of those who have already died?"
Your boy is calling the shots now.....

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 pm

I think Patrick makes an excellent point. Next time a Kennedy crashes anything, let's not use the vast resources of the US military for a fucking search and recovery exercise, unless of course your of the privileged class. :coffee

Ted Kennedy did his thing forty years ago. It's dead. He's dead. Get the fuck over it. It has nothing, NOTHING, to do with Patrick Kennedy.
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:18 pm

ditchdoc wrote:
Ted Kennedy did his thing forty years ago. It's dead. He's dead. Get the fuck over it. It has nothing, NOTHING, to do with Patrick Kennedy.
Hey, ditchdoc The reference was to the use of military resources to locate John F. Kennedy Jr. and Carolyn Bessette Kennedy. I highly doubt the the United States military would come to your, or my rescue. Rescue or recovery at best for a private citizen the USCG, private resources and family. But if your of the privileged class, such as the Kennedy family will just forward the bill to the government. GET IT DITCH!
The difference between sentiment and being sentimental is the following: Sentiment is when a driver swerves out of the way to avoid hitting a rabbit on the road. Being sentimental is when the same driver, when swerving away from the rabbit, hits a pedestrian.
~Frank Herbert~

Rusty Hook

Post by Rusty Hook » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Overcast wrote:I think Patrick makes an excellent point. Next time a Kennedy crashes anything, let's not use the vast resources of the US military for a fucking search and recovery exercise, unless of course your of the privileged class. :coffee
Thank you for demonstrating first-hand why the media spends the bulk of their time covering pointless distractions while good men and women are losing their lives on the other side of the world with no end in sight. You have made it abundantly clear which kind of story is more likely to hold your attention.
The virtues are lost in self-interest as rivers are lost in the sea.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Hey, ditchdoc The reference was to the use of military resources to locate John F. Kennedy Jr. and Carolyn Bessette Kennedy. I highly doubt the the United States military would come to your, or my rescue. Rescue or recovery at best for a private citizen the USCG, private resources and family. But if your of the privileged class, such as the Kennedy family will just forward the bill to the government. GET IT DITCH!

Last time I looked, the USCG was the US military. They, at least, attempt to rescue anyone regardless of privilege. And, as I recall JFK JR. was lost at sea in an aircraft. Again, a job for the USCG. GET IT? Further, I'll bet you money that the Kennedy family DID spend private funds in the search effort. The National Guard is used regularly in various search and rescue ops for private citizens. Your lack of knowledge is showing.
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

troutsnot

Post by troutsnot » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:48 pm

SOBF wrote:
Your boy is calling the shots now.....
Yeah, and I wish he would nuke Maine. Everyone dies except Stephen King.

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:27 am

ditchdoc wrote:
Last time I looked, the USCG was the US military. They, at least, attempt to rescue anyone regardless of privilege. And, as I recall JFK JR. was lost at sea in an aircraft. Again, a job for the USCG. GET IT? Further, I'll bet you money that the Kennedy family DID spend private funds in the search effort. The National Guard is used regularly in various search and rescue ops for private citizens. Your lack of knowledge is showing.
I'm fully aware of the USCG is one of the five branches of US military, although most would only mention the four, when speaking of the military. US naval ships located the wreckage and Navy divers recovered the bodies and wreckage. The reasons for this being done, because his father's legacy and his uncle being one of the highest ranking senators. Find one other private citizen that has access to the resources the Kennedy's had. Do you think for one second that there was no preferential treatment.

And no shit, the Kennedy's spending money for the search. My reference was to the enormous cost to tax payers, for use of multiple naval vessels including taking the entire Kennedy clan to the wreckage site for a memorial service. The Kennedy's don't, and never will have a concept like most politicians of what real life is like. Unlike the rest of us, I highly doubt that we have an uncle, that can pickup the phone and contact the Navy to help conduct a search. Stay on the flat lands of Kansas ditch, you have a better view.
~Frank Herbert~

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:53 am

Google navy search and rescue. Any place, any time. It is part of what they do.