Conservative civil war

BigCliff

Conservative civil war

Post by BigCliff » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Today's two examples come from CO, but there's surely more coming-
Tom Tancredo Gets Into Screaming Match With Colorado GOP Chair (AUDIO)

Former Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-CO) just announced his bid for governor on a third party ticket today, and he's already facing pushback from the state Republican head, Dick Wadhams. And by pushback, we mean screaming match.

On Peter Boyles KHOW radio show, Tancredo and Wadhams got into a shouting match over Tancredo's decision to run, with Wadhams arguing that Tancredo is "ensuring" that the Democratic candidate, Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, will win.
Audio- http://blip.tv/file/get/Tpmtv-TomTancre ... OGO341.mov

This one's especially funny-
By the time his campaign's over, they're going to need the jaws of life to extract Ken Buck's foot from his mouth.

Buck is the Tea Party candidate running against establishment pick Jane Norton in Colorado's Republican Senate primary. His latest gaffe is being caught on tape by a Democratic operative saying, "Will you tell those dumbasses at the Tea Party to stop asking questions about birth certificates while I'm on the camera?"
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Lenny

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by Lenny » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Yeah, its a shame they dont get in line and agree like good myrmidons.
"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

CenterPin

Post by CenterPin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Dudes right about the tea party folks being dumbasses. You can thank Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin for that one.....Although I'd love motorboat her titties!
Your tax money bought me a pink hummer! I've been known to ride shotgun and give hummers!

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Dudes right about the tea party folks being dumbasses. You can thank Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin for that one.....Although I'd love motorboat her titties!
Congrats...it only took you 16 posts for me to add you to my foe file

CenterPin

Post by CenterPin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 pm

No really I was a tea party guy and I'm pretty conservative but those two are idiots! Well I like Sarah, Glenn Beck can go play in traffic!
Your tax money bought me a pink hummer! I've been known to ride shotgun and give hummers!

CenterPin

Post by CenterPin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 pm

SOBF wrote:

Thanks I'm honored!

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:23 am

SOBF wrote:
I'd forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder. Campnut was getting lonely.

LTD

Post by LTD » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:43 am

Michelle Obama wrote:No really I was a tea party guy and I'm pretty conservative but those two are idiots! Well I like Sarah, Glenn Beck can go play in traffic!
Hey "got back"......other than Glens crybaby delivery, whats your issue?

I see most of the TX libs are absent today.....Must have a cheerleading date at the airport today. :coffee
BT23825-2.jpg
BT23825-2.jpg (72.49 KiB) Viewed 6001 times
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:36 pm

yeah.. gooooooooooo Teamright out the fucking door :coffee
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:48 pm

LTD wrote:I see most of the TX libs are absent today.....
Uh, there's like 1.5 of us on here, and you posted this right after I posted above.

WTF are you talking about?

eponymous

Post by eponymous » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:42 pm

And how to does one explain all of the democrat governors and reps up for re-election saying thanks but no thanks to help from our president? I find that far more telling and disruptive than the blather of a former rep and a state chair. Both are ugly, but I'll leave it to you to figure out which one is worse.

jus sayin'
"Baseball gives every American boy a chance to excel, not just to be as good as someone else but to be better than someone else. This is the nature of man and the name of the game." Ted Williams

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Jiggly-face grudge match- 2010
Add Rush Limbaugh to the list of prominent conservatives tearing into Karl Rove's hide today. As Rove continued his tour slamming freshly minted Delaware Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell over the considerable number of skeletons in her closet, Rush was almost literally beside himself with frustration at the idea that anyone -- much less The Architect -- would dare violate the 11th Commandment so brazenly.

O'Donnell's nomination has created deep divisions between the Republican Party and right-wing activists. Last night, Rove bashed O'Donnell -- and her chances of being elected -- and insisted that she's said a lot of "nutty things." He was attacked by some right-wingers for those comments. O'Donnell whacked him back in a televised interview this morning. And then Rove responded to O'Donnell and his right-wing critics, daring them to 'prove me wrong'. Then Palin slammed Rove. Now it's Limbaugh's turn.

"If 51 seats was really the objective -- if getting the majority is really that important, then let's go balls to the wall for Christine O'Donnell!" Limbaugh screamed on his radio show today after playing a clip of Rove's already infamous anti-O'Donnell interview on Hannity last night.

"Why not fight for it?" Limbaugh asked. "Why not fight for it? Castle's OK as the 51st vote but this woman isn't?"

Rush seemed in danger of having an aneurysm at the idea that Rove would do something as heretical as point out that O'Donnell has more than a few very serious character flaws and -- as the polls show -- is a serious underdog against her Democratic opponent in November, in a race that Republicans had once thought was theirs for the taking.