Conservative civil war

User avatar
blumpkin
Posts: 4657
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:45 am
Location: Williston NoDak

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by blumpkin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Choosing passion over logic accomplishes at least 2 things in my experience:

Really big fish get caught.

STD's get caught.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

User avatar
fallen513
Posts: 3152
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by fallen513 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:52 pm

lightnings get strucked.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

User avatar
SOBF
Posts: 8955
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:01 am
Location: Maine

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by SOBF » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:38 am

BigCliff wrote:Nope, I think he's doing fine. All presidents get shat on halfway through their second term.



Just wow!!!!!!!!!!
Cool-Aid much Cliff ? He's doing fine ? How is the Middle East going ? Don't you think it's fucked up when we have Afghan soldiers detained trying to get into Canada and likely headed back to Ashcanistan via deportation yet our southern border is a sieve and we don't do much.
Hows the Arab spring working out?
Has the cost of health insurance gone down ?
Hows Iraq looking ?
We were going to arm Syrian rebels and now we are fighting ISIS. We have no foreign policy. Not that we have in many decades.

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5039
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Mississippi

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by Plow » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:19 am

BigCliff wrote:
BaggerMcGuirk wrote:Cliffy,
This says it all and Leon served in the whole first term.
"Too often in my view the President relies on the logic of the law professor rather than the passion of a leader," said Panetta.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the ... -sentence/
Logic instead of passion? Golly that sounds awful. :coffee

For the record Obama was a part-time lecturer and nowhere near a "professor". The supreme court has ruled against Obama's 20, with 9-0 rulings. Obviously he's not much of a Constitutional thinker.

Leaders know the difference between class-room logic and real-world logic. I've never seen a great leader who's passion wasn't tempered by his/her logic. I'll take a leaders passion over anything obama has on the table.
Better Reds than dead...

User avatar
BigCliff
Posts: 5913
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:59 am
Location: SanAntonyo

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by BigCliff » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:35 am

Plow wrote:For the record Obama was a part-time lecturer and nowhere near a "professor". The supreme court has ruled against Obama's 20, with 9-0 rulings. Obviously he's not much of a Constitutional thinker.
For the record, you're just plain wrong, yet again:
UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/obama- ... professor/


You'll likely be more persuasive when you quit saying stuff that's just blatantly untrue.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Image

User avatar
BaggerMcGuirk
Posts: 1715
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:00 pm
Location: Phelan High, Ca

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by BaggerMcGuirk » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:00 am

Part time lecturer or full time lecturer, sounds like someone is trying to pick pepper from fly shit. A lecturer is a lecturer.

Hey Cliffy, here is something that is true and let's see you defend this one.
The left media seems to be getting tired of covering for our national community organizer. Shock!


Aides knew of possible White House link to Cartagena, Colombia, prostitution scandal

"The lead investigator later told Senate staffers that he felt pressure from his superiors in the office of Charles K. Edwards, who was then the acting inspector general, to withhold evidence — and that, in the heat of an election year, decisions were being made with political considerations in mind.

“We were directed at the time . . . to delay the report of the investigation until after the 2012 election,” David Nieland, the lead investigator on the Colombia case for the DHS inspector general’s office, told Senate staffers, according to three people with knowledge of his statement."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html
Here's another one
Why the Colombian Hooker Scandal Matters
More than sex, the story is about nepotism, favoritism, credibility and the president's safety.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/white-ho ... kingheader
Oopsie
So let me guess, so what Cliffy?
Last edited by BaggerMcGuirk on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Hereaclitus
The goal of socialism is communism.
Vladimir Lenin

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.It is only difficult for the others.
It is the same when your stupid.

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5039
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Mississippi

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by Plow » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:11 am

Says right there, plain as day, in your response he was a part time lecture and never on the tenure-track. He was offered tenure-track (yeah, right) with a shot at eventually becoming a professor but he would have to give up his demanding job ACORN and organizing communities (and maybe some golf). He ain't no real professor.

Lots of colleges call any instructor/teacher professor. Doesn't mean they have the rights, privileges and prestige of being a REAL professors (Made man). Outside of Chicago I doubt anyone would consider Obama's legal chops worthy of teaching.

BigCliff wrote:
Plow wrote:For the record Obama was a part-time lecturer and nowhere near a "professor". The supreme court has ruled against Obama's 20, with 9-0 rulings. Obviously he's not much of a Constitutional thinker.
For the record, you're just plain wrong, yet again:
UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/obama- ... professor/


You'll likely be more persuasive when you quit saying stuff that's just blatantly untrue.
Better Reds than dead...

User avatar
BigCliff
Posts: 5913
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:59 am
Location: SanAntonyo

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by BigCliff » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Plow wrote:Says right there, plain as day...
UC Law School statement: From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/obama- ... professor/
Yup.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Image

User avatar
BigCliff
Posts: 5913
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:59 am
Location: SanAntonyo

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by BigCliff » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:57 pm

BaggerMcGuirk wrote:Part time lecturer or full time lecturer, sounds like someone is trying to pick pepper from fly shit. A lecturer is a lecturer.

Hey Cliffy, here is something that is true and let's see you defend this one...
So you're really claiming its a giant scandal that a guy hired a hooker while off duty and somebody in the admin might have known?

Really?

I'd expect such a thing from a Southern Baptist Grandma or a middle school hall monitor.

Maybe.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Image

User avatar
blumpkin
Posts: 4657
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:45 am
Location: Williston NoDak

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by blumpkin » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Anybody want to place odds on Alison Grimes winning the "Lying Game" in Kentucky...
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

User avatar
blumpkin
Posts: 4657
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:45 am
Location: Williston NoDak

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by blumpkin » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Other than exporting it... And Fuck that, especially Montana coal. Coal is dead in this country. And I think it is despicable for any candidate to play on the emotions of Coal miners and their families pretending that they are going to bat for them. So a heartfelt Fuck you to you as well Mitch McConnell.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5039
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Mississippi

Re: Conservative civil war

Post by Plow » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:46 pm

BigCliff wrote:
Plow wrote:Says right there, plain as day...
UC Law School statement: From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/obama- ... professor/
Yup.
From the man who thinks Obama is doing a great job. Keep dreaming, Obama loves dreamers.
Better Reds than dead...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 44 guests