By Plow
If you can't beat 'em, cheat 'em - dem tattoo. Can't wait to hear how this is perfectly OK from the kool-aid bunch.

Link
2 ex-Dem leaders charged in fake tea party scheme

Pontiac— Two former high-ranking members of the Oakland County Democratic Party are facing various election corruption charges in a bogus tea party scheme, Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper and County Sheriff Michael Bouchard announced Wednesday.

Former Democratic Party Chairman Michael McGuinness and ex-operations director Jason Bauer, both of Waterford Township, were arraigned Wednesday before Oakland Circuit Judge James Alexander.

They face charges related to Independent Tea Party filings, false affidavits and forged documents that occurred between July 23 and July 26 last year.

Both stood mute to the charges and were released on $25,000 personal bond each, pending an April 13 hearing before Alexander.

The charges include felonies that carry up to 14 years in prison. Neither could be reached for comment.

Last edited by Plow on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By VTNZ
Judging by your Thread title, I thought we were going to get a greek revision of democracy! Seriously though, I'd say enforce the law, and prosecute them if they did wrong. No qualms here.
But to think the Dems somehow have a monopoly on this is laughable. For every one of these, there's an indentical story about corrupt folks on the right. So the point is....? No point, just firing up the base! :coffee
By Plow
VTNZ wrote:
... But to think the Dems somehow have a monopoly on this is laughable.
They may not have a monopoly but they own the market.
By Rusty Hook
Under the Greek system, the legislature was chosen by lottery and the generals were chosen by popular election.
By steelrain202
Plow wrote:
VTNZ wrote:
Ahem, uh ACORN,jus sayin
By Plow
Rusty Hook wrote:Under the Greek system, the legislature was chosen by lottery and the generals were chosen by popular election.
Well, that explains the uniforms...
Uniform.jpg
Uniform.jpg (135.03 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
By Rusty Hook
Ancient Greece. Notice the past tense there, slick?

I keep forgetting some of you guys are products of a southern school system.
By Plow
Rusty Hook wrote:Ancient Greece. Notice the past tense there, slick?

I keep forgetting some of you guys are products of a southern school system.
Oh no, we're not taught, we get our sense of humor naturally and from the British.
By BigCliff
Plow wrote:
VTNZ wrote:
Horseshit.

You just only pay attention to the stuff that makes the other side look bad.
By VTNZ
Plow wrote:
VTNZ wrote:
You know you're not being honest with that comment. Here is one courtesy of your god-father: IRAN-CONTRA. Thousands dead, guns for drugs,$,etc.etc. Own the market my ass.... :bullshit
By Plow
VTNZ wrote:
You know you're not being honest with that comment. Here is one courtesy of your god-father: IRAN-CONTRA. Thousands dead, guns for drugs,$,etc.etc. Own the market my ass.... :bullshit
You know VTNZ, I'm going to need something from this century before I take it seriously.
By m.b.
BigCliff wrote:Horseshit.

You just only pay attention to the stuff that makes the other side look bad.
is there anything that doesn't make them look bad?

Bonus points for the Blue Hole. :cool

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Carnage Pink Pookie Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

yes.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine