More lying and cheating Demoncrats

Plow

Re: More lying and cheating Demoncrats

Post by Plow » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:23 pm

gadflyfisher wrote:Never said it was O K. Pretty sure I said if proven true they should have the book thrown at them.
You asked for examples of Repo indiscrections and then changed the rules because you didn't like it when they were given.
What makes them happening in the past O K?
Then why were they brought up?
Better Reds than dead...

canook

Post by canook » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Sweet Jeezus you're talking about politicians and political operatives. Plenty of corruption to go around on both sides. Surely you're not suggesting the gop are pure in their intentions and actions.

Plow

Post by Plow » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:55 pm

canook wrote:Sweet Jeezus you're talking about politicians and political operatives. Plenty of corruption to go around on both sides. Surely you're not suggesting the gop are pure in their intentions and actions.
What makes you think I'm suggesting the gop is without sin?
Better Reds than dead...

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Plow wrote:
gadflyfisher wrote:Never said it was O K. Pretty sure I said if proven true they should have the book thrown at them.
You asked for examples of Repo indiscrections and then changed the rules because you didn't like it when they were given.
What makes them happening in the past O K?

Then why were they brought up?[/quote

Cause you axed for them?
At least why I brought up the plumbers unit under Nixon.
I'll take a wild guess that others did it for the same reason.

Plow

Post by Plow » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 pm

gadflyfisher wrote: Cause you axed for them?
At least why I brought up the plumbers unit under Nixon.
I'll take a wild guess that others did it for the same reason.
I asked for them? Don't thinks so.

They were brought up 'cause it pains y'all to just say your guys need to be locked up right off the bat (except VTNZ).
Better Reds than dead...

canook

Post by canook » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Plow wrote:
canook wrote:Sweet Jeezus you're talking about politicians and political operatives. Plenty of corruption to go around on both sides. Surely you're not suggesting the gop are pure in their intentions and actions.
What makes you think I'm suggesting the gop is without sin?
Gee, I don't know. Maybe it was you suggesting everyone 'get over' bush, bush, nixon etc. Didn't realize there was a statute of limitations on bad political behavior. How long before you get over Obama's misdeeds?

canook

Post by canook » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Plow wrote:
VTNZ wrote:
You know you're not being honest with that comment. Here is one courtesy of your god-father: IRAN-CONTRA. Thousands dead, guns for drugs,$,etc.etc. Own the market my ass.... :bullshit
You know VTNZ, I'm going to need something from this century before I take it seriously.
Here's a list of approximately 300 Republicans felons from 1998-2008:

http://www.republicanoffenders.com/

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Why thank you Canook. Now, the site is clearly partisan, but a felon is a felon, regardless of where their name appears. Wait for the spin to begin, hold on tight!
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 pm

gadflyfisher wrote:Plumbers unit!
It all goes way back.
Both sides are guilty.
Both sides are lessened for doing it.
These kinds of acts are why we get that bad taste in our mouths when we say politics.
If found guilty they should be punished to the fullest.
So did VTNZ say they should be punished before a trial cause it looks like I also said they should be if they are found to be guilty.

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:18 pm

I think I said something along the lines of:" If this turns out to be true, then yes, nail them. No qualms here." Politicos are people first, partisans second. Both side have corrupt folks, and to say the D's own the market, as Canook just showed, is just plain tripe...
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

Crimped

Post by Crimped » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 pm

VTNZ wrote:I think I said something along the lines of:" If this turns out to be true, then yes, nail them. No qualms here." Politicos are people first, partisans second. Both side have corrupt folks, and to say the D's own the market, as Canook just showed, is just plain tripe...
You hit the politician on the head. Nail all the bastards and stop justifying the shit happening today by what happened yesterday. Two wrongs never make a right. Whining about what happened yesterday only enables the current crop of clowns (from both parties) to continue this crap.