Golf anyone

SOBF

Golf anyone

Post by SOBF » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Rusty Hook

Re: Golf anyone

Post by Rusty Hook » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:06 pm

The virtues are lost in self-interest as rivers are lost in the sea.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Great! Does cunter know that some of us have to make alternate plans coz the Smokies is shutting down @ Midnight 2nite?
http://yoursmokies.blogspot.com/2011/04 ... -park.html
What the fuck does he care anyways? He sucks at everything :bomb
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

canook

Post by canook » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 am

Damn you and your facts taking the piss out of another half-baked rant. :cool

Plow

Post by Plow » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:09 pm

What's a vacation for the president? He's on the job every flipping day even when out of town.

Camp david and I'm sure every other President's home had the same facilities to get things done as the White House. Its a stressful job and I'm fine with them getting away more.

The point of the post was golf not vacation time and there is little doubt Obama plays a lot. Only issues I have is the press (and others) thought Bush played a lot and hammered him for it. I wish everyone would hold Obama to the same standards.
Better Reds than dead...

LTD

Post by LTD » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Plow wrote:What's a vacation for the president? He's on the job every flipping day even when out of town.

Camp david and I'm sure every other President's home had the same facilities to get things done as the White House. Its a stressful job and I'm fine with them getting away more.

The point of the post was golf not vacation time and there is little doubt Obama plays a lot. Only issues I have is the press (and others) thought Bush played a lot and hammered him for it. I wish everyone would hold Obama to the same standards.
Plow....Obama will never be held to the same standards as our past presidents REP or DEM, this we know. Pointing out these double standards is only giving libs the green light to continue with the "But, But, BUSH rhetoric that we have all grown tired of hearing. Until people realize that Obama won't be putting gas in our tanks, paying our the mortgage, and stop bailing out business that should be left to fail .....things will NOT change.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

canook

Post by canook » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Plow wrote: The point of the post was golf not vacation time and there is little doubt Obama plays a lot. Only issues I have is the press (and others) thought Bush played a lot and hammered him for it. I wish everyone would hold Obama to the same standards.
Along with the CNN link in the first post, a simple google search will bring up MANY media reports, from around the world, on the number of rounds Obama has played while in office. Don't you ever tire of playing the victim?

Plow

Post by Plow » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:12 pm

LTD wrote:Plow....Obama will never be held to the same standards as our past presidents REP or DEM, this we know. Pointing out these double standards is only giving libs the green light to continue with the "But, But, BUSH rhetoric that we have all grown tired of hearing. Until people realize that Obama won't be putting gas in our tanks, paying our the mortgage, and stop bailing out business that should be left to fail .....things will NOT change.
Amen to that. My mistake for thinking the Obama enablers could be reached with a little reason.

canook, dumbest response ever.
Better Reds than dead...

canook

Post by canook » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm

LTD wrote:
Plow wrote: Pointing out these double standards is only giving libs the green light to continue with the "But, But, BUSH rhetoric that we have all grown tired of hearing.
I'll bet you are tired of hearing them - and trying to defend his failures. I'll give you guys credit though for standing up for your man even in the light of the colossal fuck-ups he foisted on you.

canook

Post by canook » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Plow wrote:
LTD wrote:Plow....Obama will never be held to the same standards as our past presidents REP or DEM, this we know. Pointing out these double standards is only giving libs the green light to continue with the "But, But, BUSH rhetoric that we have all grown tired of hearing. Until people realize that Obama won't be putting gas in our tanks, paying our the mortgage, and stop bailing out business that should be left to fail .....things will NOT change.
Amen to that. My mistake for thinking the Obama enablers could be reached with a little reason.

canook, dumbest response ever.
How so?
You whined about Obama getting a free pass. I offered a roadmap to many examples that contradict your assertion. Perfectly reasonable.

LTD

Post by LTD » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 am

canook wrote:
LTD wrote:
Plow wrote: Pointing out these double standards is only giving libs the green light to continue with the "But, But, BUSH rhetoric that we have all grown tired of hearing.
I'll bet you are tired of hearing them - and trying to defend his failures. I'll give you guys credit though for standing up for your man even in the light of the colossal fuck-ups he foisted on you.
canook.....unless your unemployed and on the dole you can't possibly have enough time to claim you know what I have defended. Bush fucked a lot of shit up......that was then this is now. When does the BBB go away? Can't wait to hear the whine when Obama hurts your sorry Canadian ass with some dumbass policy change.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

canook

Post by canook » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 am

LTD wrote: I'll bet you are tired of hearing them - and trying to defend his failures. I'll give you guys credit though for standing up for your man even in the light of the colossal fuck-ups he foisted on you.
canook.....unless your unemployed and on the dole you can't possibly have enough time to claim you know what I have defended. Bush fucked a lot of shit up......that was then this is now. When does the BBB go away? Can't wait to hear the whine when Obama hurts your sorry Canadian ass with some dumbass policy change.[/quote]

I'm not particularly a fan of Obama either. If and when he does something that may affect my sorry Canadian ass, I won't hesitate to criticize. In fact, I think I noted in another thread it's possible he made the same mistake as some of his predecessors with his support of the rebels in Libya.