By LTD
That authentic pictures of OBL will be leaked? It's the perfect plan......refuse to release them, wash your hands, pat yourself on the back, and pass the blame. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
By Plow
LTD wrote:That authentic pictures of OBL will be leaked? It's the perfect plan......refuse to release them, wash your hands, pat yourself on the back, and pass the blame. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Unless photos wind-up in a congressman, senator or Biden's hands I don't see much chance of leaking.
By befuddled
First thing I thought when I saw the headline was that it would just be leaked. Would that really bother you?

It's a non-issue. The real media bullshit is going to come when Al Q releases a video from before he was dead and all the nutjobs have something to really sink their teeth into.

Hope I'm wrong, but it's bound to happen. Maybe the Donald can get his next great accomplishment by getting the long form photos released
By Plow
Saw this and thought they killed the burger-king guy by mistake.

BurgerKing.jpg
BurgerKing.jpg (38.04 KiB) Viewed 1947 times
By flybug.pa.
i want every gotdamn penny back we gave pakistan in the last 10 years. and no more funding for any fucking thing. want rice? grow it yourself. :bullshit
By blumpkin
The odds are that in a firefight that lasted over 40 minutes
Bin Laden bodyguards went upstairs and killed him themselves
So that he would be on his journey to Allah before the infidels
Could kill him. That is why the story is changing, he was already
Dead when the seals stormed his bedroom.
By flybug.pa.
Bkin, research Seal Team 6, they have been around awhile, had the Carte' Blance' financing, doing amazing shit for almost 30 years culminating in this 1 great act :coffee
By flybug.pa.
I believe he wanted to be martyerd. i am actually surprized he didn't blow himself up
By blumpkin
Seal Team 6 are absolute badassery, and they performed their mission flawlessly,
I just believe that Bin Laden was dead when they got upstairs.
By flybug.pa.
could be , those who know don't say and those who say don't know :coffee
By VTNZ
LTD wrote:That authentic pictures of OBL will be leaked? It's the perfect plan......refuse to release them, wash your hands, pat yourself on the back, and pass the blame. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Well, if they were leaked without approval, they would have every right to pass the blame. But I'm not sure what in the end the "blame" really is. Listening to a fair number of CIA type folks along with families who lost folks in 9/11, the concensus is we don't need to create anything physical/symbolic that can be twisted into a shrine/martyrdom thing that could fuel fires. As one widow said, "we didn't see his face for 10 years, and look what the effect was globally while he was hidden but alive. We don't need to show any more pics of him....he's dead."

Pimping Michelob? Fuck that, I have some scruple[…]

Unlimited Bronze Backs

958BF03B-D6FA-437C-AF97-CF1014AC57A9.jpeg

Goodbye to another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ZY4iF6fcE

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine