What are the odds......????

LTD

What are the odds......????

Post by LTD » Wed May 04, 2011 5:48 pm

That authentic pictures of OBL will be leaked? It's the perfect plan......refuse to release them, wash your hands, pat yourself on the back, and pass the blame. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

Salmotrutta

Re: What are the odds......????

Post by Salmotrutta » Wed May 04, 2011 7:02 pm

I hope you're right. I hope they got a live feed of the Eels and Crabs picking him clean they'll "leak" too.
Lyrical

Plow

Post by Plow » Wed May 04, 2011 7:18 pm

LTD wrote:That authentic pictures of OBL will be leaked? It's the perfect plan......refuse to release them, wash your hands, pat yourself on the back, and pass the blame. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Unless photos wind-up in a congressman, senator or Biden's hands I don't see much chance of leaking.
Better Reds than dead...

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Wed May 04, 2011 7:48 pm

First thing I thought when I saw the headline was that it would just be leaked. Would that really bother you?

It's a non-issue. The real media bullshit is going to come when Al Q releases a video from before he was dead and all the nutjobs have something to really sink their teeth into.

Hope I'm wrong, but it's bound to happen. Maybe the Donald can get his next great accomplishment by getting the long form photos released
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

Plow

Post by Plow » Wed May 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Saw this and thought they killed the burger-king guy by mistake.

BurgerKing.jpg
BurgerKing.jpg (38.04 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
Better Reds than dead...

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu May 05, 2011 2:25 am

i want every gotdamn penny back we gave pakistan in the last 10 years. and no more funding for any fucking thing. want rice? grow it yourself. :bullshit
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Thu May 05, 2011 2:41 am

The odds are that in a firefight that lasted over 40 minutes
Bin Laden bodyguards went upstairs and killed him themselves
So that he would be on his journey to Allah before the infidels
Could kill him. That is why the story is changing, he was already
Dead when the seals stormed his bedroom.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu May 05, 2011 2:55 am

Bkin, research Seal Team 6, they have been around awhile, had the Carte' Blance' financing, doing amazing shit for almost 30 years culminating in this 1 great act :coffee
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu May 05, 2011 2:57 am

I believe he wanted to be martyerd. i am actually surprized he didn't blow himself up
- Frank Zappa

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Thu May 05, 2011 3:04 am

Seal Team 6 are absolute badassery, and they performed their mission flawlessly,
I just believe that Bin Laden was dead when they got upstairs.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu May 05, 2011 3:10 am

could be , those who know don't say and those who say don't know :coffee
- Frank Zappa

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Thu May 05, 2011 10:18 am

LTD wrote:That authentic pictures of OBL will be leaked? It's the perfect plan......refuse to release them, wash your hands, pat yourself on the back, and pass the blame. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Well, if they were leaked without approval, they would have every right to pass the blame. But I'm not sure what in the end the "blame" really is. Listening to a fair number of CIA type folks along with families who lost folks in 9/11, the concensus is we don't need to create anything physical/symbolic that can be twisted into a shrine/martyrdom thing that could fuel fires. As one widow said, "we didn't see his face for 10 years, and look what the effect was globally while he was hidden but alive. We don't need to show any more pics of him....he's dead."
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT