By ditchdoc
More of the same tinfoil asshattery. If the Seals say they shot him, I believe them. His body was identified by family members. DNA confirmed it was him. End of fucking story. He's dead. I'm glad. Nothing more to see here. Unless, of course, you're a total fucking idiot.
By flybug.pa.
agreed.... move on next target :coffee
By SOBF
More of the same tinfoil asshattery. If the Seals say they shot him, I believe them. His body was identified by family members. DNA confirmed it was him. End of fucking story. He's dead. I'm glad. Nothing more to see here. Unless, of course, you're a total fucking idiot.
Ditch,
I believe he is dead. At first I found no reason to show a pic. Now I think showing a pic would be good. Would it piss of the radicals...yes,but they are already pissed off...might slow some.... thinking of becoming "radical" since we showed our resolve to kill the fukckers no matter how long it's been since they have wronged us . I don't think myself an idiot...you might : )
Also many of the families that had loved ones killed may feel different than you.
By LTD
Ditch....I didn't think you would support hiding the reality of war based on your past posts. Wouldn't taking a the position to not show the OBL photos be hiding that reality? Keep in mind....we owe this man who killed your fellow Americans NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
By eponymous
Serious question. What do you think happens to the 500 euros he had sewn into his shirt?
By Salty
eponymous wrote:Serious question. What do you think happens to the 500 euros he had sewn into his shirt?
They and the shirt are probably being framed into a shadow box that will be installed in Dam Neck, VA
By ditchdoc
LTD and SOBF. I don't consider either of you to be in the tinfoil hat category, even though we may not agree on some things. I just don't see any good reason to show the photo. I feel the same about all the people who want to know exactly who the operators were who did this heroic thing. There are too many people out there who think they deserve to know every-fucking-thing. Besides, even if the photo were shown, there would still be those who wouldn't believe it. I don't need to see the photo. I've seen enough of that stuff for real. If someone just has to see gorey stuff...watch CSI.
By befuddled
befuddled wrote:First thing I thought when I saw the headline was that it would just be leaked. Would that really bother you?

It's a non-issue. The real media bullshit is going to come when Al Q releases a video from before he was dead and all the nutjobs have something to really sink their teeth into.

Hope I'm wrong, but it's bound to happen. Maybe the Donald can get his next great accomplishment by getting the long form photos released

Well...damn

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/05/ ... tml?hpt=T1
By BigCliff
Those who want to do us harm, like OBL, and doubt his death won't be convinced by a photo. They'll just discount it as being photoshopped.

Publishing/releasing it will however function as providing recruiting advertising/collateral for AQ. I see more negatives from releasing it than positives.
By Plow
befuddled wrote:
Well...damn

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/05/ ... tml?hpt=T1
They always forget to mention the truthers. It's like they don't know its a ball of cock also.

Saw this today, could explain why al qaeda came out so quick on conformation...or not.
Was-Osama-bin-Laden-stitched-deputy-Power-struggle-Al-Qaeda-led-Zawahiri-turn-leader.html]Was Bin Laden betrayed by his right-hand man? Al Qaeda's deputy leader 'led U.S. troops to Pakistan hideaway

link
By befuddled
that's pretty damn funny Plow. Tomorrow maybe I'll have my daughter write her rendition of current events and publish it on News!Now!
Huge Weekend

https://youtu.be/j4-MycmzlOU

Good Stuff right there-thank you sir.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Clarke’s Madam XXL https://live.static[…]

Lando - am I still sending the ones for Dibs to[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine