What are the odds......????

ditchdoc

Re: What are the odds......????

Post by ditchdoc » Thu May 05, 2011 11:57 am

More of the same tinfoil asshattery. If the Seals say they shot him, I believe them. His body was identified by family members. DNA confirmed it was him. End of fucking story. He's dead. I'm glad. Nothing more to see here. Unless, of course, you're a total fucking idiot.
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu May 05, 2011 12:51 pm

agreed.... move on next target :coffee
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Thu May 05, 2011 6:07 pm

More of the same tinfoil asshattery. If the Seals say they shot him, I believe them. His body was identified by family members. DNA confirmed it was him. End of fucking story. He's dead. I'm glad. Nothing more to see here. Unless, of course, you're a total fucking idiot.
Ditch,
I believe he is dead. At first I found no reason to show a pic. Now I think showing a pic would be good. Would it piss of the radicals...yes,but they are already pissed off...might slow some.... thinking of becoming "radical" since we showed our resolve to kill the fukckers no matter how long it's been since they have wronged us . I don't think myself an idiot...you might : )
Also many of the families that had loved ones killed may feel different than you.

LTD

Post by LTD » Thu May 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Ditch....I didn't think you would support hiding the reality of war based on your past posts. Wouldn't taking a the position to not show the OBL photos be hiding that reality? Keep in mind....we owe this man who killed your fellow Americans NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

eponymous

Post by eponymous » Fri May 06, 2011 12:13 am

Serious question. What do you think happens to the 500 euros he had sewn into his shirt?
"Baseball gives every American boy a chance to excel, not just to be as good as someone else but to be better than someone else. This is the nature of man and the name of the game." Ted Williams

Salty

Post by Salty » Fri May 06, 2011 6:23 am

eponymous wrote:Serious question. What do you think happens to the 500 euros he had sewn into his shirt?
They and the shirt are probably being framed into a shadow box that will be installed in Dam Neck, VA
Ryan

http://busterwantstofish.com

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Fri May 06, 2011 9:51 am

LTD and SOBF. I don't consider either of you to be in the tinfoil hat category, even though we may not agree on some things. I just don't see any good reason to show the photo. I feel the same about all the people who want to know exactly who the operators were who did this heroic thing. There are too many people out there who think they deserve to know every-fucking-thing. Besides, even if the photo were shown, there would still be those who wouldn't believe it. I don't need to see the photo. I've seen enough of that stuff for real. If someone just has to see gorey stuff...watch CSI.
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Fri May 06, 2011 12:28 pm

befuddled wrote:First thing I thought when I saw the headline was that it would just be leaked. Would that really bother you?

It's a non-issue. The real media bullshit is going to come when Al Q releases a video from before he was dead and all the nutjobs have something to really sink their teeth into.

Hope I'm wrong, but it's bound to happen. Maybe the Donald can get his next great accomplishment by getting the long form photos released

Well...damn

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/05/ ... tml?hpt=T1
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Fri May 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Those who want to do us harm, like OBL, and doubt his death won't be convinced by a photo. They'll just discount it as being photoshopped.

Publishing/releasing it will however function as providing recruiting advertising/collateral for AQ. I see more negatives from releasing it than positives.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Plow

Post by Plow » Fri May 06, 2011 6:49 pm

They always forget to mention the truthers. It's like they don't know its a ball of cock also.

Saw this today, could explain why al qaeda came out so quick on conformation...or not.
Was-Osama-bin-Laden-stitched-deputy-Power-struggle-Al-Qaeda-led-Zawahiri-turn-leader.html]Was Bin Laden betrayed by his right-hand man? Al Qaeda's deputy leader 'led U.S. troops to Pakistan hideaway

link
Better Reds than dead...

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Fri May 06, 2011 10:10 pm

that's pretty damn funny Plow. Tomorrow maybe I'll have my daughter write her rendition of current events and publish it on News!Now!
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513