True Hypocrisy.

slavetotheflyrod

Re: True Hypocrisy.

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:52 am

I watched a doccumentary called "Firestorm" over the weekend. It paints a pretty clear picture of where we'll end up if Mr. "Nobody dies in this country because they don't have insurance" gets his way.

It should be mandatory viewing for both candidates and all members of the House and Senate.

A real eye opener.
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

Rusty Hook

Post by Rusty Hook » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:04 pm

slavetotheflyrod wrote:I watched a doccumentary called "Firestorm" over the weekend. It paints a pretty clear picture of where we'll end up if Mr. "Nobody dies in this country because they don't have insurance" gets his way.

It should be mandatory viewing for both candidates and all members of the House and Senate.

A real eye opener.
Never heard of it. New film?
The virtues are lost in self-interest as rivers are lost in the sea.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Not sure.

Must be fairly recent though as some of the events depicted in the flick made headlines not so long ago, like the lady that croaked it on the floor of the E.R. waiting room while the janitor mopped up around her.

If memory serves me right you can find it in the documentary section on Netflix.

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

Feeling Old

Post by Feeling Old » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Cary wrote:Welcome feeling old, pull up a chair and pass me a beer. How'd the day go, anly clients worthy of licking the sweat off your nuts? Or are you still saving yourself for someone speacial? :coffee
I think most folks knew I was being a smart ass, but if you didn't, stay close to the computer and I will send you an invite.

jdub

Post by jdub » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Feeling Old wrote: I think most folks knew I was being a smart ass, but if you didn't, stay close to the computer and I will send you an invite.
True hypocrisy is you continuing to post down here with nothing of value going upstairs. :sucks
"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home." Roderick Haig-Brown

http://utahstreamaccess.org/

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:53 pm

jdub wrote:
Feeling Old wrote: I think most folks knew I was being a smart ass, but if you didn't, stay close to the computer and I will send you an invite.
True hypocrisy is you continuing to post down here with nothing of value going upstairs. :sucks
Yep.

I'll put it in latin for ya:

Intro Pronto Fucko

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:03 pm

slavetotheflyrod wrote:Mr. "Nobody dies in this country because they don't have insurance"
Who is this person? A repub? Lots of people die prematurely cause they dont have health insurance or have shitty health insurance.

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Upsetter wrote:
slavetotheflyrod wrote:Mr. "Nobody dies in this country because they don't have insurance"
Who is this person? A repub? Lots of people die prematurely cause they dont have health insurance or have shitty health insurance.
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2 ... -coverage/