By SOBF
In Kansas you cannot have more than five rounds in your shotgun when upland hunting. Don't know about other states.
How about for defensive purposes ?
By VTNZ
If you need more than 5 rounds from a shotgun to defend yourself, I reckon you'd need a good a pair of eyeglasses before more rounds...and some new sheetrock.
By LTD
VTNZ wrote:If you need more than 5 rounds from a shotgun to defend yourself, I reckon you'd need a good a pair of eyeglasses before more rounds...and some new sheetrock.
Should we be telling anyone how many rounds they need?
By SOBF
If you need more than 5 rounds from a shotgun to defend yourself, I reckon you'd need a good a pair of eyeglasses before more rounds...and some new sheetrock.
How about 3-5 assailants during a home invasion ? While you and I live in safe places not all folks do. Got a sibling in Houston where home invasions happen every day.
Should we be telling anyone how many rounds they need?
FUCK NO
By BaggerMcGuirk
I have for home protection the Mossberg 590A1. Holds 8+1. I use 3" 00 buck and 3" sluggers. No problem going through drywall and 2"x4"s. I have stock sleeves holding 9 more rounds. Home invasions are ugly, so you need ugly to beat them back.
The libards here in the PRC want to make all rifles fixed magazines, same for auto pistols.
By Plow
SOBF wrote: How about 3-5 assailants during a home invasion ? While you and I live in safe places not all folks do. Got a sibling in Houston where home invasions happen every day.
In VNTZ defense what are the chances of 3 to 5 Obama voters getting together to do anything other than get high?
By VTNZ
Well I'm glad you've pinned downed the home invaders as R's by default.

3-5 assailants a day in the gun tottingist state in 'Merica? There goes the arguement that gun totting households and societies are safer....

Bagger- I'm so glad you've got the firepower to blow thru the wall....your kids on the other side may think otherwise, but to each his own I guess.
By BaggerMcGuirk
Kids aren't at home.
They are grown and on there own, but thanks for the concern.
And if they were at home, do you really think I don't know where my kids slept and my fields of fire?
Plus the buckshot and sluggers don't travel far after they have penetrated something, so no worries for my neighbors.
By WAwhitefish
SOBF wrote: How about 3-5 assailants during a home invasion ? While you and I live in safe places not all folks do. Got a sibling in Houston where home invasions happen every day.
What the fuck kind of movie set do you people think you live in? You sure you ain't in Mexico? A taliban compound somewhere?

Dude, you sound like that crazy bitch that testified to congress. We have a bunch of bad cops out there that get paid to keep a kind of order here. My guess is if 3-5 assailants are entering your home it would be them and they have body armor.
By LTD
WAwhitefish wrote:
What the fuck kind of movie set do you people think you live in? You sure you ain't in Mexico? A taliban compound somewhere?

Dude, you sound like that crazy bitch that testified to congress. We have a bunch of bad cops out there that get paid to keep a kind of order here. My guess is if 3-5 assailants are entering your home it would be them and they have body armor.
says the guy who lives where? hahahaha......
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine