By WAwhitefish
#514064
LTD wrote:
WAwhitefish wrote:
SOBF wrote: How about 3-5 assailants during a home invasion ? While you and I live in safe places not all folks do. Got a sibling in Houston where home invasions happen every day.
What the fuck kind of movie set do you people think you live in? You sure you ain't in Mexico? A taliban compound somewhere?

Dude, you sound like that crazy bitch that testified to congress. We have a bunch of bad cops out there that get paid to keep a kind of order here. My guess is if 3-5 assailants are entering your home it would be them and they have body armor.


says the guy who lives where? hahahaha......
Do head movies count? I liked Scarface too, but it ain't reality for most of us.

BTW, I'm in legal weed WA, not the mean one to the east.

I'm not for more gun control, but 3-5 assailants in 21'st century America just doesn't happen. I call supreme BS on that.

I have a comprehensive long term plan to decrease gun violence, but it's pretty much a sure thing that most of the people that live in the basement would not like it, so spiraling down we go.
User avatar
By BaggerMcGuirk
#514070
[quote="WAwhitefish"]Do head movies count? I liked Scarface too, but it ain't reality for most of us.



I'm not for more gun control, but 3-5 assailants in 21'st century America just doesn't happen. I call supreme BS on that.



I have a comprehensive long term plan to decrease gun violence, but it's pretty much a sure thing that most of the people that live in the basement would not like it, so spiraling down we go.[/quote]


Here's one on tape....






oh sorry, this is only 2 assailants...




But they murdered. I am sure the pussy liberals would say these two fuckers don't deserve the death penalty.



Here is another multiple assailants....[url]http://www.kcra.com/3-wounded-1-intruder-dead-in-Sacramento-home-invasion/-/11798090/17880336/-/fq04nb/-/index.html[/url]



and another.....http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Lakewood-Police-Investigate-Link-Between-Shooting-and-Home-Robbery-190718151.html



I tried to put up the most recent ones, there are thousands if you go back only 10 years though.





And another..






Here is another....http://fox40.com/2012/12/26/suspect-killed-in-botched-home-invasion-robbery-identified/



Hopefully more armed citizens will start shooting these piece of human waste.

I am sure the All Criminal Love Us would be suing everyone who shoots these piece of shit robbers.
By WAwhitefish
#514075
Holy fuck!

Maybe Scarface is reality for some then. If you don't want the trouble, don't push the coke man.

Who the fuck has surveillance cameras outside/inside their home? Creepy shit, gotta keep the minimum wage (probably illegal) housekeeper from taking the spoons and plates! WTF?

I'm not blaming the victims, per se, but don't be a dumbfuck with your wealth these days and shit shouldn't rain on ya like that.

Flaunt it in an unequal society and that is apparently what happens. Live like a king, die like one too. Sad to see this escalating like it is, I had no idea.

So it's starting to make sense to me now ... Is one of the points the right (Boner, et all.) are trying to make, without actually saying such, is that the rich need more $ to keep the rest of the people away. I can see that logic, it's insane plus insane, but I can see the twisted logic in it now.

Cutting more vital services like police budgets should help stop all that stuff.

I choose to live in a peaceful America. It is out there. I had no idea that shit was so bad in the city.
By SOBF
#514088
I'm not for more gun control, but 3-5 assailants in 21'st century America just doesn't happen. I call supreme BS on that.
My brother lives in Houston and yes perhaps 5 might be a stretch but home invasions with multiple people(3) happen all the time. Maine is pretty safe but plenty of other big city's have lots of problems with home invasions with multiple intruders. I guess 5 shots should be enough to kill any 2 people huh ?
http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/new ... index.html
http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdes ... sentenced/
Five shots into this guy and he still fled

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/10/us/home-i ... gun-rights
User avatar
By RFA
#514100
I am seeing a lot of references to "All the Time". What exactly is all the time?

"In 2011, the last year for which full statistics are available, the robbery rate in the United States was at its lowest level since 1968"

I am not seeing this Beyond Thunderdome world the rest of you gun nuts are. I lived in and around Philly for 25 years of my life. I also now live in Colorado, own guns, and think these are reasonable laws. If I can stop multiple intruders with 5 hollow point .45 LC rounds out of the Judge or with 12 gauge rounds out of my Benelli, the I guess it wasn't meant to be. Anyone who thinks an AR-15 is the best gun for home defense is sorely mistaken anyway. The best defense against home invasion is and always has been a shotgun, and more importantly, the sound of a shell being racked in that shotgun. An AR-15's rounds will be going through walls, putting those in danger you want to protect, multiply that by 100 (round clip), that's a lot of metal flying through your house.
User avatar
By LTD
#514102
RFA wrote:I am seeing a lot of references to "All the Time". What exactly is all the time?

"In 2011, the last year for which full statistics are available, the robbery rate in the United States was at its lowest level since 1968"

I am not seeing this Beyond Thunderdome world the rest of you gun nuts are. I lived in and around Philly for 25 years of my life. I also now live in Colorado, own guns, and think these are reasonable laws. If I can stop multiple intruders with 5 hollow point .45 LC rounds out of the Judge or with 12 gauge rounds out of my Benelli, the I guess it wasn't meant to be. Anyone who thinks an AR-15 is the best gun for home defense is sorely mistaken anyway. The best defense against home invasion is and always has been a shotgun, and more importantly, the sound of a shell being racked in that shotgun. An AR-15's rounds will be going through walls, putting those in danger you want to protect, multiply that by 100 (round clip), that's a lot of metal flying through your house.
Once again...who are you to be telling me what gun I am suppose to use and how many rounds I need? How about I tell you...you don't need 3 rounds, you only two out of that shotgun because you have that .45 with 5, and you certainly don't need 7 rounds to kill 3 intruders. You might shoot your eye out.
User avatar
By RFA
#514103
That argument works with you telling a woman what to do with her womb, doesn't it? How's about gay's marrying? You are free to tell them what they should and should not be doing. How's that for freedom?

Hypocrisy:

carry fire in one hand and water in the other To be duplicitous, to engage in double-dealing; to be two-faced, to speak with forked tongue. The expression comes from Plautus; it continues “to bear a stone in one hand, a piece of bread in the other.” Thus, the expression indicates that a person is prepared to act in totally contradictory ways to achieve his purposes.
User avatar
By VTNZ
#514104
Fuck it, under that logic, lets personalize nukes...

...I mean who are you or anyone else to tell me I can't use military grade surface to air nukes? The retired Col. I just guided yesterday told me they have them; 24km of range; so yea, I'll be dead too, but hey they're fired from a "gun" as it were...held by a human. :Roll Eyes
User avatar
By LTD
#514107
RFA wrote:That argument works with you telling a woman what to do with her womb, doesn't it? How's about gay's marrying? You are free to tell them what they should and should not be doing. How's that for freedom?

Hypocrisy:

carry fire in one hand and water in the other To be duplicitous, to engage in double-dealing; to be two-faced, to speak with forked tongue. The expression comes from Plautus; it continues “to bear a stone in one hand, a piece of bread in the other.” Thus, the expression indicates that a person is prepared to act in totally contradictory ways to achieve his purposes.
Hey JR. You're barking up the wrong tree with the whole "womb" and "gays". Do your DD and you will understand. It's her choice not mine. The gays can have each other.
User avatar
By RFA
#514108
LTD wrote:
RFA wrote:That argument works with you telling a woman what to do with her womb, doesn't it? How's about gay's marrying? You are free to tell them what they should and should not be doing. How's that for freedom?

Hypocrisy:

carry fire in one hand and water in the other To be duplicitous, to engage in double-dealing; to be two-faced, to speak with forked tongue. The expression comes from Plautus; it continues “to bear a stone in one hand, a piece of bread in the other.” Thus, the expression indicates that a person is prepared to act in totally contradictory ways to achieve his purposes.
Hey JR. You're barking up the wrong tree with the whole "womb" and "gays". Do your DD and you will understand. It's her choice not mine. The gays can have each other.
I thought of that when posting. I apologize for assuming, LTD. You know I still love you.
User avatar
By LTD
#514109
VTNZ wrote:Fuck it, under that logic, lets personalize nukes...

...I mean who are you or anyone else to tell me I can't use military grade surface to air nukes? The retired Col. I just guided yesterday told me they have them; 24km of range; so yea, I'll be dead too, but hey they're fired from a "gun" as it were...held by a human. :Roll Eyes
Well with that logic.....lets just say fuck all of it and see who survives. Anarchy. GMAFB........
User avatar
By Rusty Hook
#514114
The four bills that have passed the Colorado House of Representatives would limit magazines to 15 rounds, expand background checks to all sales, including private sales, reinstate the ban on concealed carry on college campuses, and require purchasers to pay for their background checks. Most Coloradoans, including most gun owners, support these bills, and I haven't met anyone who is worried they will be killed in their beds if these bills are signed into law.
Embedding Info

If you are going to embed a video you will not jus[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Clan Goat Muddler https://live.staticflickr.[…]

whatcha tying?

Started tying a ghost fly But that was like last y[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

m never minds ill figure out the avatar things t[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine