User avatar
By m.b.
#545223
BWHA HAHA HA HA HAHAHA HAHA!!!!


I told you so...

:Roll Eyes
User avatar
By Woolybug25
#545227
Cool thread, dude.
User avatar
By austrotard
#545230
all right... who ordered the texas style stupid cunt?
User avatar
By Plow
#545236
m.b. wrote:BWHA HAHA HA HA HAHAHA HAHA!!!!


I told you so...

:Roll Eyes
Yeah, but you didn't say it would be this bad!
User avatar
By VTNZ
#545255
Ah yes, our domestic jihadi has crawled out of Cheneys bunker to say hi...

Does Justice Roberts keep you up at night?
User avatar
By Randall Dee
#545261
austrotard wrote:all right... who ordered the texas style stupid cunt?
When you're dead, you don't know it, it's only painful to others. Stupid is like that.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit
#545264
Pure genius...Hey, how about we give this six months to see where it goes. It did just get started.
User avatar
By Da Ax
#545292
cantfishforshit wrote:Pure genius...Hey, how about we give this six months to see where it goes. It did just get started.

I'm tempted to agree, but they've had a few YEARS to prepare.
User avatar
By Plow
#545306
Da Ax wrote:
cantfishforshit wrote:Pure genius...Hey, how about we give this six months to see where it goes. It did just get started.

I'm tempted to agree, but they've had a few YEARS to prepare.
And like $500 million tax payer dollars...
User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#545309
I'll give you the few years...but it's been $150 billion...We spend that on .15% of a bomber...it will be ok. Let's give it six months. If we haven't made progress by then, I support scrapping it and starting over.
User avatar
By austrotard
#545311
I wish we gave you six fucking months.
User avatar
By Plow
#545314
cantfishforshit. wrote:I'll give you the few years...but it's been $150 billion...We spend that on .15% of a bomber...it will be ok. Let's give it six months. If we haven't made progress by then, I support scrapping it and starting over.
I suppose $150 billion tax payer dollars and years of "planning" and development for a failed web site sounds like a good deal to a liberal. You really should be working for the government.

The real failure of this deal is obamacare the law itself. It's the real star of this failure. Web site is just there to sell folks what they don't want, obamacare is there to take away what folks really want. It's a fucking liberal loose, loose for tax payers. Real shame what's happening to families.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 17
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine