Obamacare

BigCliff

Re: Obamacare

Post by BigCliff » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:39 am

Plow wrote:
ACA customers are MORE satisfied with their health plans than folks with EMPLOYER PROVIDED INSURANCE
Well, hell yeah!. obamacare losers receive massive subsides paid for by working folks. Meanwhile, working folks who have EMPLOYER PROVIDED INSURANCE are taking it up the ass to pay for obamacare losers. Folks who get little or nothing for nothing are always happer than folks who have to pay for it.

So, if you're receiving obamacare subsidies, please, for the sake of the county and it's tax paying citizens, die in a fire, or maybe, if it's not too much to ask, get a fucking job, your choice but do it quick.
Surely you're not saying all this shit while still having a job totally funded by taxpayer dollars, right?
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:17 pm

BigCliff wrote:
Plow wrote:
ACA customers are MORE satisfied with their health plans than folks with EMPLOYER PROVIDED INSURANCE
Well, hell yeah!. obamacare losers receive massive subsides paid for by working folks. Meanwhile, working folks who have EMPLOYER PROVIDED INSURANCE are taking it up the ass to pay for obamacare losers. Folks who get little or nothing for nothing are always happer than folks who have to pay for it.

So, if you're receiving obamacare subsidies, please, for the sake of the county and it's tax paying citizens, die in a fire, or maybe, if it's not too much to ask, get a fucking job, your choice but do it quick.
Surely you're not saying all this shit while still having a job totally funded by taxpayer dollars, right?
You mean that we tax the wealthy at around 20% (after right offs) and take some of that money they were going to stash away and create jobs?!? Surely not...Yet after paying it, they still have enough to build mansions, start new businesses, expand current businesses, etc. They must have a shit load of money to be able to do all of that after being taxed at the gigantic rate of 20-25%. It's almost like commie Europe!
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

Willi

Post by Willi » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:06 pm

BigCliff wrote:
Plow wrote:

Hilarious!! That's funnier than the jokes on the Chuckles,etc thread.

Willi

Plow

Post by Plow » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:45 pm

BigCliff wrote:
Plow wrote:

Yeah and took a 50% pay cut with an 85% increase in boredom to do what I needed to do to take care of my wife's health needs. Oh, and it's called work not welfare and I pay taxes, too many of 'em.

We got too many folks who think their problems are everyone eases to solve. Time for those bitches to die in a fire.
Better Reds than dead...

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:10 am

A lot of those people have legitimate points. It looks like your medical insurance issue was fixed via a government job, paid for via taxes.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

Cary

Post by Cary » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:38 am

Plow wrote:
Yeah and took a 50% pay cut with an 85% increase in boredom...
We got too many folks who think their problems are everyone eases to solve. Time for those bitches to die in a fire.
I'll pay the medicare ACA supplemental tax during those years my family clears >$250 k a year and feel blessed that I can afford it. Keeping folks insured is a good investment for us all. Given your proclamation of pay cuts, doesn't look like you pay a fucking thing towards the ACA.

Plow you continue to be cuntishly whiny. is there no cure?
Utah is great, it's just too bad it's in Utah...
-CE

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:08 am

Plow wrote:
BigCliff wrote:Surely you're not saying all this shit while still having a job totally funded by taxpayer dollars, right?
Ah ok, so you're paid with our dollars and only doing actual work 15% of the time and still whining about others being on the teat?

Classy.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Plow

Post by Plow » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:35 pm

BigCliff wrote:Ah ok, so you're paid with our dollars and only doing actual work 15% of the time...
Don't confuse your work ethics with mine.

If you feel that way then why are you such a big government whore? Makes no sense.
Better Reds than dead...

Plow

Post by Plow » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Cary wrote:
Plow wrote:
I'll pay the medicare ACA supplemental tax during those years my family clears >$250 k a year and feel blessed that I can afford it. Keeping folks insured is a good investment for us all. Given your proclamation of pay cuts, doesn't look like you pay a fucking thing towards the ACA.

Plow you continue to be cuntishly whiny. is there no cure?
Everybody pays more for obamacare and taxes are a small chunk. Higher out of pocket, higher co-pays, higher rates and fewer items covered are just a few. It's really hurting families with disabled members that pay their own way.

obamacare is crap legislation and the country deserve far better. It's not making health care better, more affordable or covering more folks. Till it does I keep whining. You continue on with whatever it is you sheeple do.
Better Reds than dead...

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Move Americans are covered with Obamacare. It's better than the republican solution which was to do absolutely nothing but go with the status quo of demanding cuts in medicare/aid.

-Hindu Fisherman

Plow

Post by Plow » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:42 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:Move Americans are covered with Obamacare. It's better than the republican solution which was to do absolutely nothing but go with the status quo of demanding cuts in medicare/aid.
Republican plan was lets talk about it and come to a compromise. Any rational thinking person could see what a fucking mess it was to become.
Better Reds than dead...

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:58 am

Even if that were true, I still find it ironic that a government job saved your ass and yet you complain about big government.

-Hindu Fisherman