User avatar
By Muddled Duck
#546627
Rednecks would be incorrect. Look at the demographics of Memphis, TN and you'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about. The same can be said for much of West TN and MS. I don't know how to fix the problem, but health and education issues in the black community are rampant, and most don't seem to give a damn.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#546629
Plow wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote:
You really need to spend more time thinking and less time posting.

Here's something to think about. Those rednecks who think obamacare is wrong have been telling us for 3+ years exactly what was going to happen (that would be the train wreck). You've been singing obamacare's praises for as long. In the end the rednecks were right on the money and you were not even close.

Did you ever ask yourself why so many others saw it coming and you didn't? How'd they know?

Another thing to think about. If obamacare is going to get better as you say then why is the administration pushing so many deadlines back until after the elections?

Oh and how about big government's performance on that web site? Is that who you really want running your life?

That's laughable, Plow. The only thing that has happened is that the website has been lacking. Once that is solved and the program gets implemented it will save us all a lot of money in the long run. Just like when companies dropped the pension and went with the 401K. You will still have coverage, but instead of your company buying it directly for you, they will give you a stipend and you can use the free market to search for a plan that you can afford. This creates competition and will bring prices down. It's already happening at some large companies. It will take a couple of years before the insurance companies start feeling the effects of the increased competition but eventually prices will go down for almost everyone (yeah, everyone except for people that had garbage policies that covered nothing). As far as more time thinking, my IQ hovers between 135-140. Most people don't beat that but if you would like, we can have a little competition.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#546630
Muddled Duck wrote:Rednecks would be incorrect. Look at the demographics of Memphis, TN and you'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about. The same can be said for much of West TN and MS. I don't know how to fix the problem, but health and education issues in the black community are rampant, and most don't seem to give a damn.

Duck, stop blaming this all on black people. White rednecks FAR outweigh blacks in terms of problems they cause. Take off the Nazi colored glasses.
User avatar
By Muddled Duck
#546632
Not blaming black people can't. It's a fact though that the health rates and test scores in this region improve dramatically when they are removed from the equation. I would anticipate other demographic groups would pose similar problems in other regions. Since rednecks are nationwide and far outnumber blacks, I'd tend to agree with you unless viewed on a per capita basis.
User avatar
By Muddled Duck
#546634
And drop the Nazi bullshit fuckwad. I've said nothing racist or untrue. It would be great if we could somehow inspire the black community here to value education and good health.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#546636
Muddled Duck wrote:And drop the Nazi bullshit fuckwad. I've said nothing racist or untrue. It would be great if we could somehow inspire the black community here to value education and good health.
What a fucking racist comment. It would be great if we could inspire the REDNECK WHITE community (which is a much larger problem by the way) to do the same fucking thing.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#546637
and just for the record, making statements about burden, that don't include the part of the white community (a very large group) that are causing most of the problem IS racist.
User avatar
By Plow
#546638
BigCliff wrote:
Plow wrote:Oh and how about big government's performance on that web site? Is that who you really want running your life?
Gold medal worthy jump to conclusions there bud.

Running your life? WTF?
Get a life cliff and maybe you'll see my point.
User avatar
By Plow
#546640
cantfishforshit. wrote:
That's laughable, Plow. The only thing that has happened is that the website has been lacking. Once that is solved and the program gets implemented it will save us all a lot of money in the long run. Just like when companies dropped the pension and went with the 401K. You will still have coverage, but instead of your company buying it directly for you, they will give you a stipend and you can use the free market to search for a plan that you can afford. This creates competition and will bring prices down. It's already happening at some large companies. It will take a couple of years before the insurance companies start feeling the effects of the increased competition but eventually prices will go down for almost everyone (yeah, everyone except for people that had garbage policies that covered nothing). As far as more time thinking, my IQ hovers between 135-140 (shame you don't hover with it). Most people don't beat that but if you would like, we can have a little competition.
Then you're the most naive fuck to ever walked the face of the earth.

Obamacare, not the website, has cost jobs, forced people into part-time work, canceled millions of policies that folks liked, yada, yada, yada. The folks that have managed to get through the web site are suffering sticker shock.
User avatar
By Muddled Duck
#546644
cantfishforshit. wrote:
Muddled Duck wrote:And drop the Nazi bullshit fuckwad. I've said nothing racist or untrue. It would be great if we could somehow inspire the black community here to value education and good health.
What a fucking racist comment. It would be great if we could inspire the REDNECK WHITE community (which is a much larger problem by the way) to do the same fucking thing.
I've made no racist comments. You are an ignorant idealist. What I stated was fact. If I stated blacks weren't capable it would be racist. Obviously they are as capable as any other people, but in this region the vast majority of them seem either content with or stuck within the status quo. Hopefully that will change just as it needs to change within other groups. Spend some time where I do and only a moron would think otherwise.

For this part of the country to get better we need black leaders willing to make a difference in the mindset of that community. That realism and not racism. Sadly it appears to be getting worse.
User avatar
By Da Ax
#546650
It's safe to say that there always has been and always will be a percentage of the population that either does not or will not care about being a part of moving the society, as a whole, forward.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#546652
Muddled Duck wrote: I've made no racist comments. You are an ignorant idealist. What I stated was fact. If I stated blacks weren't capable it would be racist. Obviously they are as capable as any other people, but in this region the vast majority of them seem either content with or stuck within the status quo. Hopefully that will change just as it needs to change within other groups. Spend some time where I do and only a moron would think otherwise.

For this part of the country to get better we need black leaders willing to make a difference in the mindset of that community. That realism and not racism. Sadly it appears to be getting worse.

I've been to Memphis, Duck AND I'm from Nashville. The truth is; white trash is a much larger burden on healthcare and other types of entitlements than blacks are...period. Fix that shit and then go after the blacks or at least lump them into the same group. I bet you don't have the intellectual fortitude to realize that when you exclude them from the problem and ONLY talk about blacks being the issue, that you are being racist...You are...it's a fact.
  • 1
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 17
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Foreground, the new carpin waters... cc the Hi[…]

Unlimited "New Music Friday"

what do we know about this fella... https://www.[…]

A Confession

You can be drunk, rich, high, and a dick all at […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Hedgehog https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine