Obamacare

User avatar
Muddled Duck
Posts: 1562
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: Proud Pro-Negro Living in Mogadishu on the MS

Re: Obamacare

Post by Muddled Duck » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Rednecks would be incorrect. Look at the demographics of Memphis, TN and you'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about. The same can be said for much of West TN and MS. I don't know how to fix the problem, but health and education issues in the black community are rampant, and most don't seem to give a damn.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

User avatar
cantfishforshit.
Posts: 2016
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: Obamacare

Post by cantfishforshit. » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Plow wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote:
You really need to spend more time thinking and less time posting.

Here's something to think about. Those rednecks who think obamacare is wrong have been telling us for 3+ years exactly what was going to happen (that would be the train wreck). You've been singing obamacare's praises for as long. In the end the rednecks were right on the money and you were not even close.

Did you ever ask yourself why so many others saw it coming and you didn't? How'd they know?

Another thing to think about. If obamacare is going to get better as you say then why is the administration pushing so many deadlines back until after the elections?

Oh and how about big government's performance on that web site? Is that who you really want running your life?

That's laughable, Plow. The only thing that has happened is that the website has been lacking. Once that is solved and the program gets implemented it will save us all a lot of money in the long run. Just like when companies dropped the pension and went with the 401K. You will still have coverage, but instead of your company buying it directly for you, they will give you a stipend and you can use the free market to search for a plan that you can afford. This creates competition and will bring prices down. It's already happening at some large companies. It will take a couple of years before the insurance companies start feeling the effects of the increased competition but eventually prices will go down for almost everyone (yeah, everyone except for people that had garbage policies that covered nothing). As far as more time thinking, my IQ hovers between 135-140. Most people don't beat that but if you would like, we can have a little competition.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

User avatar
cantfishforshit.
Posts: 2016
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: Obamacare

Post by cantfishforshit. » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Muddled Duck wrote:Rednecks would be incorrect. Look at the demographics of Memphis, TN and you'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about. The same can be said for much of West TN and MS. I don't know how to fix the problem, but health and education issues in the black community are rampant, and most don't seem to give a damn.

Duck, stop blaming this all on black people. White rednecks FAR outweigh blacks in terms of problems they cause. Take off the Nazi colored glasses.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

User avatar
Muddled Duck
Posts: 1562
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: Proud Pro-Negro Living in Mogadishu on the MS

Re: Obamacare

Post by Muddled Duck » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Not blaming black people can't. It's a fact though that the health rates and test scores in this region improve dramatically when they are removed from the equation. I would anticipate other demographic groups would pose similar problems in other regions. Since rednecks are nationwide and far outnumber blacks, I'd tend to agree with you unless viewed on a per capita basis.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

User avatar
Muddled Duck
Posts: 1562
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: Proud Pro-Negro Living in Mogadishu on the MS

Re: Obamacare

Post by Muddled Duck » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:26 pm

And drop the Nazi bullshit fuckwad. I've said nothing racist or untrue. It would be great if we could somehow inspire the black community here to value education and good health.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

User avatar
cantfishforshit.
Posts: 2016
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: Obamacare

Post by cantfishforshit. » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Muddled Duck wrote:And drop the Nazi bullshit fuckwad. I've said nothing racist or untrue. It would be great if we could somehow inspire the black community here to value education and good health.
What a fucking racist comment. It would be great if we could inspire the REDNECK WHITE community (which is a much larger problem by the way) to do the same fucking thing.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

User avatar
cantfishforshit.
Posts: 2016
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: Obamacare

Post by cantfishforshit. » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:37 pm

and just for the record, making statements about burden, that don't include the part of the white community (a very large group) that are causing most of the problem IS racist.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Everywhere

Re: Obamacare

Post by Plow » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:44 pm

BigCliff wrote:
Plow wrote:Oh and how about big government's performance on that web site? Is that who you really want running your life?
Gold medal worthy jump to conclusions there bud.

Running your life? WTF?
Get a life cliff and maybe you'll see my point.
Better Reds than dead...

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Everywhere

Re: Obamacare

Post by Plow » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:53 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:
That's laughable, Plow. The only thing that has happened is that the website has been lacking. Once that is solved and the program gets implemented it will save us all a lot of money in the long run. Just like when companies dropped the pension and went with the 401K. You will still have coverage, but instead of your company buying it directly for you, they will give you a stipend and you can use the free market to search for a plan that you can afford. This creates competition and will bring prices down. It's already happening at some large companies. It will take a couple of years before the insurance companies start feeling the effects of the increased competition but eventually prices will go down for almost everyone (yeah, everyone except for people that had garbage policies that covered nothing). As far as more time thinking, my IQ hovers between 135-140 (shame you don't hover with it). Most people don't beat that but if you would like, we can have a little competition.
Then you're the most naive fuck to ever walked the face of the earth.

Obamacare, not the website, has cost jobs, forced people into part-time work, canceled millions of policies that folks liked, yada, yada, yada. The folks that have managed to get through the web site are suffering sticker shock.
Better Reds than dead...

User avatar
Muddled Duck
Posts: 1562
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: Proud Pro-Negro Living in Mogadishu on the MS

Re: Obamacare

Post by Muddled Duck » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:23 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:
Muddled Duck wrote:And drop the Nazi bullshit fuckwad. I've said nothing racist or untrue. It would be great if we could somehow inspire the black community here to value education and good health.
What a fucking racist comment. It would be great if we could inspire the REDNECK WHITE community (which is a much larger problem by the way) to do the same fucking thing.
I've made no racist comments. You are an ignorant idealist. What I stated was fact. If I stated blacks weren't capable it would be racist. Obviously they are as capable as any other people, but in this region the vast majority of them seem either content with or stuck within the status quo. Hopefully that will change just as it needs to change within other groups. Spend some time where I do and only a moron would think otherwise.

For this part of the country to get better we need black leaders willing to make a difference in the mindset of that community. That realism and not racism. Sadly it appears to be getting worse.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

User avatar
Da Ax
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:47 pm

Re: Obamacare

Post by Da Ax » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:36 pm

It's safe to say that there always has been and always will be a percentage of the population that either does not or will not care about being a part of moving the society, as a whole, forward.
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

User avatar
cantfishforshit.
Posts: 2016
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: Obamacare

Post by cantfishforshit. » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Muddled Duck wrote: I've made no racist comments. You are an ignorant idealist. What I stated was fact. If I stated blacks weren't capable it would be racist. Obviously they are as capable as any other people, but in this region the vast majority of them seem either content with or stuck within the status quo. Hopefully that will change just as it needs to change within other groups. Spend some time where I do and only a moron would think otherwise.

For this part of the country to get better we need black leaders willing to make a difference in the mindset of that community. That realism and not racism. Sadly it appears to be getting worse.

I've been to Memphis, Duck AND I'm from Nashville. The truth is; white trash is a much larger burden on healthcare and other types of entitlements than blacks are...period. Fix that shit and then go after the blacks or at least lump them into the same group. I bet you don't have the intellectual fortitude to realize that when you exclude them from the problem and ONLY talk about blacks being the issue, that you are being racist...You are...it's a fact.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests