Vlad has troops sitting on the border, a little something to bargain with no doubt.

Question is will the west goes through with the eco threats and sticks with 'em, not holding my breath. Maybe Holder can sue them for requiring photo IDs to vote and get the vote nullified.

Sucks all around.
Didn't you just a week ago take the mature assessment and admit there is not much that the west can do?
I know the legitimacy of the election is currently in question, but not sure just how valid the skepticism is.

Or maybe the people of Crimea see the current economic plight of Ukraine relative to Russia and figure they'll be better off getting adopted by the rich family?
VTNZ wrote:Didn't you just a week ago take the mature assessment and admit there is not much that the west can do?
West can't do much and its all from their own doing. Putins a guy who takes advantage of the weak and naive even if it means using 19th century rules (pass that on the Kerry).

Noticed the left is pumping the "legitimacy of the election" several places today. Found that a nice touch. I guess that means if Texas votes to secede the left is OK with it.

Lets hope Obama's March Madness stupor keeps him away from the serious goings on so the big boys can make some progress.
[quote=

No I'm not making a stand to argue the case that Putin is like Hitler ( although apparently somebody did recently)
[/quote]

Who exactly would that have been.
Don't say Hillery.
She never said that.
She said the pretext that Putin used was the same as Hitler used and she is right about that.
Didn't Bush stand by while Georgia was invaded?
Well sh!t, Panama...

BTW, don't hire boat boys. Surely, there must […]

Intro

I’d also like to put in a request that jos[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Do you know where I live? Who I am? WTF is pumpe[…]

whatcha tying?

DDC59DB3-2C89-462E-916C-0BA91C6171A4.jpeg Fuc[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine