By gadflyfisher
berzerker wrote:And who will they crush next? Who will be the next example? Our govt has forsaken that we are thier masters, and now treat us as serfs to fund thier coffers. Our forefathers would be done shooting by now.
I don't give a shit who they crush next as long as they are guilty like this noz.
He decided to take a bullshit case thru the courts losing every time.
He turn 200 grand (or whatever the real number is) into a million not the feds.

IRS came and padlocked a friends business under similar conditions and he lost everything.
This isn't something new or special.
Shit happens.
He is no martyr.
He is a leech that thinks the law applies to others not to him.
Fuck him.

Our forefathers would be done shooting by now
No our forefathers would have been way too smart to get anywhere near this shitbag.
By VTNZ
I've got a solution for those who blast govt and "debt" or "cost" or whatever is yer slant...all while blindly funding the Military Industrial Complex...

...let's train our next generation of Drone pilots with Fuckwits Cattle....

Drone shoot each and every subsidized piece of shit cow there. Great training exercise for the troops doing it for real in places like Yeman....all while making the cost of training justified just like we do when we bend over to the Pentagons annual budget increases.

Win-win.

Fucker pays 1/9 of what normal cattle land is leased for. Fuck him and his ilk. :bullshit
By Plow
Cary wrote: Hopefully another stupid twat that wont pay his bills, taxes, and defies court orders in favor of some bullshit self-serving made-up ideology.
Bet they said the same about the founding fathers (not that Bundy is even in the same universe).

I think anytime, anyone, for any reason (right or wrong) stands up to government we preserver our freedom just a little longer. Government doesn't keep us free, we do.
By canook
Plow wrote:
I think anytime, anyone, for any reason (right or wrong) stands up to government we preserver our freedom just a little longer. Government doesn't keep us free, we do.
Tim McVeigh would be proud
By LTD
I wonder how many of you cow hatin fuckers don't eat beef......
By Plow
canook wrote:
Plow wrote:
Tim McVeigh would be proud
I'm sure you think that every time someone questions government. You're in the right place.
By cantfishforshit
VTNZ wrote:I've got a solution for those who blast govt and "debt" or "cost" or whatever is yer slant...all while blindly funding the Military Industrial Complex...

...let's train our next generation of Drone pilots with Fuckwits Cattle....

Drone shoot each and every subsidized piece of shit cow there. Great training exercise for the troops doing it for real in places like Yeman....all while making the cost of training justified just like we do when we bend over to the Pentagons annual budget increases.

Win-win.

Fucker pays 1/9 of what normal cattle land is leased for. Fuck him and his ilk. :bullshit

By MTgrayling
LTD wrote:I wonder how many of you cow hatin fuckers don't eat beef......
It'll be a decade next month.

Grayling in the lower 48 or a hormone hamburger? Not a difficult choice at all.

Now answer my question.

What if Cliven Bundy is Muslim and has an armed force in the American southwest. Would that also be ok with you? Do you think faux news/koch bros. would champion his fight against tyrannical government??
By LTD
MTgrayling wrote:
LTD wrote:I wonder how many of you cow hatin fuckers don't eat beef......
It'll be a decade next month.

Grayling in the lower 48 or a hormone hamburger? Not a difficult choice at all.

Now answer my question.

What if Cliven Bundy is Muslim and has an armed force in the American southwest. Would that also be ok with you? Do you think faux news/koch bros. would champion his fight against tyrannical government??
First off...Bundy didn't have/ doesn't have an armed force. What's your point?

If Cliven was an American Muslim, US citizen with legally owned firearms, in this country legally, .....good for him. It would be his right to own those arms just like you and I. He shouldn't be treated any different.

I don't give a shit what Fox News or the Koch Bros. do. No need to discuss.
By Cary
Plow wrote:
Cary wrote: Hopefully another stupid twat that wont pay his bills, taxes, and defies court orders in favor of some bullshit self-serving made-up ideology.
Bet they said the same about the founding fathers (not that Bundy is even in the same universe).

pretty stupid even for you plow. congrats, pushing the bar towards that heap of whaleshit

Who you let take your freedom, plow? what you want to do that you cant? fuck a goat in church or something? whiner.
By Plow
Cary wrote:
Plow wrote:

pretty stupid even for you plow. congrats, pushing the bar towards that heap of whaleshit

Who you let take your freedom, plow? what you want to do that you cant? fuck a goat in church or something? whiner.
Questioning authority is a good thing in my book, freedom demands it. Something you detest obviously.

I wouldn't think fucking a goat in church is a freedom but to each to his own.

Now, not having to take money from my family to pay for others health care premiums is a "freedom" I've lost. Pays to be a loser now.
deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

October 6, 2020 #44?? Gas $1.99 Started later […]

Shakedown: TR

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing, KP

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine