By SOBF
It happens to an extent to some agencies, but not all, and you guys just keep on supporting the "job creators" to the highest degree. All the while bitching about taxes, when after write offs, they are paying around 0-20% in taxes. The valves should be regulated by the EPA and not all government control is a bad idea. Those are my points. As far as the president, he's done a lot more than any Republican has...it's still not enough, but he has done more than Bush et al.
Who are "you guys" CFFS ? Barry has done more than ANY Republican ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln
You are a fucking dolt.
By Adams
Whenever I hear of Ken Salazar, I think of the Tick, and Salazaar the Sewer Czar. . . They both sucked.
By cantfishforshit
blumpkin wrote:I could tell you about corruption surrounding Environmental Impact Statements and Solar Farms in the Mojave Desert involving former Secretary of Energy Chu, Harry Reid, his 4 lobbyist sons and his lobbyist son-in-law.

But, I already know you don't want to hear about that.

No, I actually agreed with you about that the other day. Dems aren't above gaming the system. Both sides do. The difference is; one side will actually do a little for the average American. Take for example VA benefits. Obama and the Dem Congress expanded them. I can guarantee that as soon as we get a Republican prez and or Congress that they will call for a reduction in those benefits. Hell, they were trying the other week.
By cantfishforshit
SOBF wrote:
It happens to an extent to some agencies, but not all, and you guys just keep on supporting the "job creators" to the highest degree. All the while bitching about taxes, when after write offs, they are paying around 0-20% in taxes. The valves should be regulated by the EPA and not all government control is a bad idea. Those are my points. As far as the president, he's done a lot more than any Republican has...it's still not enough, but he has done more than Bush et al.
Who are "you guys" CFFS ? Barry has done more than ANY Republican ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln
You are a fucking dolt.

Ok, dickhead...I'm talking in the modern era.
By cantfishforshit
gadflyfisher wrote:
blumpkin wrote:
cantfishforshit wrote:Glad the CEO of BP was allowed to make the decision to go with the cheaper safety shut off valves on the oil rigs. We wouldn't want some "intrusive big government agency" to tell him to use the better valves. That would just be too much.

http://gulfseafoodnews.com/2014/04/21/g ... opulation/
There is no intrusive big government agency, people go straight from the oil industry and go to work for the Feds as regulators. And trust me they keep their alliances with their former employers.

What is your point?

What has your President done to change this cronyism in the wake of the BP spill.
Pretty sure I remember you saying you voted for him.
He is all of our president like him or not.

and so is Obama...
By blumpkin
I rowed a drift boat across a lake, fished a river mouth, caught a bull trout and came back home.

All since my last post on this thread.
By cantfishforshit
SOBF wrote:
Ok, dickhead...I'm talking in the modern era.
Way to qualify fucktard.
I didn't realize you were a fucking idiot that would take it literally and go back all the way to the Lincoln era.
By gadflyfisher
blumpkin wrote:I had to go to anger management classes after Bush / Cheney... Strewth.

I knew once he won the Iowa Caucus, that Obama would win.
Axlerod ran the best campaign in the history of the universe.

I loved the historic aspect of it and I was sick of Texas Cowboys... Halliburton... KBR... Blackwater... The Clinton's.

No big surprise, it was all bullshit and things just got worse.
Started at the inauguration, and picked up steam from there.

Now I fight for citizens, against a corrupt, tyrannical Federal Government.

And soon I will be a felon, like the rest of my Anti-Federal Government Crazy veteran friends.

Then I wont have to worry about which self-serving prick to vote for.

The Mexicans will decide for me.
Is he the best POTUS ever?
Of course not.

Did the other side, voting record will show just how willing they were to let the country go down the drain ,
as a block effectively deny him any chance at real "CHANGE"?
Of course they have.

Still far better than the alternatives offered either time.
I have been registered independent since 71 when I first signed up.
I have voted both ways so I get your frustration.

Insert new names but Rage said it all.
More for Gore or the son of a drug lord?
Fuck them all cut the cord.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

If youve any water left by July that is... Th[…]

Reads

Glad you're enjoying it Obie. I owe Tom a big th[…]

Brood X

damn i guess its been 17 yeqrs since i went back t[…]

whatcha tying?

A little smalljaw treat. 20210118_161823.jpg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine