By cantfishforshit
Yeah...they put bait cars in predominately black neighborhoods and bust black kids for stealing it.
By berzerker
Liberal hit piece by an illegal immigrant apologist. Dude, ask yourself who does the most stealing? Its not racial profiling its a simple fact
By cantfishforshit
Even if you dispute that, the evidence is clear that being a minority is an issue when it comes to how people are treated. The white guy admitted to stealing and one lady even told him "good luck." Yeah...it's an issue. "Who does the most stealing?" Have you looked up the stats on that? Also, look how the white guy was TREATED vs the other guy...no mercy...and they knew what each one was doing.
By berzerker
Dude, spend some time in Chicago ir Philly. Not the touristy part but the seedy underbelly. Maybe then you will have a better understanding of why. Besides blacks are every bit if not more racist than most whites. Racism exists, always will, no matter how much libs cry about it.
By cantfishforshit
Yeah, there is a large segment of white society that will steal. That doesn't mean all of white society should be treated differently. There are racist people in each group, but that doesn't discard the fact that one guy was treated differently for doing the exact same thing...even after they knew the white guy was stealing, they turned a blind eye and moved on...and not just a few people...almost all of 'em.
By berzerker
They get treated differently because they behave differently. I mistrust most of them, been robbed once in Philly, dada had three cars stolen from his work parking garage in Camden NJ, my then twelve year old daughter was sexually molested by a kid in our neighborhood. I will let you do the detective work on the suspects in all these incidents.
its a chicken or the egg argument. Did behavior start first due to how they are treated, or vice versa.
I have had waaay more unpleasant run ins with minority groups than Caucasians.
By austrotard
berzerker wrote: I have had waaay more unpleasant run ins with minority groups than Caucasians.
that's the pole opposite of my experience but then again I know a lot of white cunts.

edit: eat shit, d-wayne. what's next? we've had poor and now race. let's do the persecution of religions next.
you're like an internet ambulance chaser. and a dumb ass.
By Hogleg

By cantfishforshit
austrotard wrote:
berzerker wrote: I have had waaay more unpleasant run ins with minority groups than Caucasians.
that's the pole opposite of my experience but then again I know a lot of white cunts.

edit: eat shit, d-wayne. what's next? we've had poor and now race. let's do the persecution of religions next.

Oh man...what am I going to do? The Australian douche has insulted me once again. It's such an anomaly that I don't know how to react. :coffee
By SOBF
Hahahahahahahahahaha PERFECT
deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

October 6, 2020 #44?? Gas $1.99 Started later […]

Shakedown: TR

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing, KP

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine