The times they are a'changing.

Spudnik

Re: The times they are a'changing.

Post by Spudnik » Tue May 13, 2014 3:14 pm

It fucking snowed again. Im running out of backyards to steal old tires from.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

RFA

Post by RFA » Mon May 19, 2014 7:22 pm

If you're going to invest in a commuter, get a VW Golf diesel. Something like 47 mpg highway, and it will run for 350,000 miles.

Edit - Slave, a big dude like you must look like Andre the Giant is driving that Mini.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Mon May 19, 2014 7:30 pm

My little brother is bigger than Slave, and almost bought the original mini before he went with the element (kids). He couldn't believe how roomy they are. H eloped driving it too, but couldn't see it and a mini van with two kids.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Tue May 20, 2014 4:15 pm

RFA wrote:If you're going to invest in a commuter, get a VW Golf diesel. Something like 47 mpg highway, and it will run for 350,000 miles.

Edit - Slave, a big dude like you must look like Andre the Giant is driving that Mini.
The first thing everyone says when they ride in it is: "I can't believe how much room this thing has"
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Tue May 20, 2014 4:51 pm

My Civic gets 38 ish hwy but then again my son has it.... I could file that under shit that pisses me off...... My 96 Camry gets about 28 but it's a 6 cyl.

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Wed May 21, 2014 1:07 pm

15 years ago when i was still living in NC, 2 bonefish were caught in a net very close to Bouge inlet.
The water temps been going up for a long time. all you have to do is list to the commercial fisherman on the docks.
fuck i miss drinking beer with them on the dock.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Wed May 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Thunderstorms snd tornados in the mile high .

We 're all gonna die.

Personally I don't mind shooting a few teal in January.
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Thu May 22, 2014 9:41 am

I never worry about any emmissions or gas mileage or any of that bullshit. I've killed so many motherfuckers that I have negative carbon footprint, and will be able to indulge whateer consumption rate I choose for as long as I can financially sustain it- and still be greener than you lot combined.

"Cancer, Aids, JT- protecting the environment from the people, for the people"
message paid for by bahamians for climate change awareness2014
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Sat May 24, 2014 9:45 am

minis are cool. very cool. way cooler than the grocery machine 04 collola with the duct taped window that i am driving right now. 35-40 mpg. better stereo too.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

Shufisher

Post by Shufisher » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Surfing in Woodstock...that would be so fukkin cool! Man, I love flashbacks.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whit ... hange-june
My shit stinks like a 3rd world country, but dammit, if I'm in Hood River, I'm not drinking Ranier! The Wandering Blues