By flybug.pa.
for a change i will post something relatively intelligent.
Why do we have so many mass shootings in this country, i know it happens in some other countries also, but we clearly lead the way . Leaders, we like to lead.... i believe in guns, yet what the fuck are we doing here. Have we raised our kids wrong or what? discuss.
I doubt we can point to any one thing, but if I had to narrow it down to what does the most damage, I would say it's our culture.
I firmly believe it has to do with dads not spending enough time with their kids.

Young men will follow direction when given the chance.
By Plow
5 to 10 inner city black kids have been getting shot or killed every day for a very, very long while.

If politicians thought they might change the way they traditionally vote something would be done about the carnage.

Until then the gun control faction needs those numbers.
By blumpkin
Every body knows violent crimes in this country are at historic lows.
24/7 news coverage where every mass shooting is worth BILLIONS of ad revenue during brutal economic times.

Video games where you kill all day, get rewarded and don't have to clean up brain matter or blood splatter.

Libs shouldn't even be able to talk gun control without addressing the #800 elephant in the room.

Chicago.
By canook
blumpkin wrote:Every body knows violent crimes in this country are at historic lows.
24/7 news coverage where every mass shooting is worth BILLIONS of ad revenue during brutal economic times.

Video games where you kill all day, get rewarded and don't have to clean up brain matter or blood splatter.
Korean and Japanese kids play more violent video games per capita than Americans.

The whole 'civilized' world has the same access to CNN and Hollywood as Americans.

It's obviously something else.
what about the whole "everyone is a winner" bullshit that is going around? Kids need to understand defeat, and that life is not measured in how badly you fall or lose, but how you pick up your shit, dust it off, and get back to work.

Folks need to be more involved with the shaping of their children. Go to a park during the day and see how many parents surf their phone and let their kids roam around. The wife and I took our kiddos to the school playground the other day and I saw five Moms just staring at their phones while a few kids we saying, "Mommy - look!" Not a single head turned.

I think most people feel the need to have kids, but not raise them.
By austrotard
expectations and abilities.
young men need to know responsibility and know they are loved regardless of their expectations and abilities.

cub scouts.
boy scouts.
national service.

fuck religion. all of it.

be a father to your kids.
stop the cycle of abuse.

treat your women with respect.

try not to be a cunt today.
Change the laws regarding getting the mentally ill committed. There are empty asylums all over the country. Many of the culprits would have been in an institution in the past. A side benefit would be getting a high percentage of the homeless off the street
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine