By LTD
Plow wrote:A spectator only seat could put the auction way over the top.

We follow a simple rule down here, first person to talk politics or religion in the boat gets a hard kick to the nuts. No exceptions.
yep....you got that right plow! No politics in the boat period.

Chrome....we will fish our asses off! I have some prime dates in late April or May that I would like to put you in if that works for you. Looking forward to our time on the water!

I am in Nicaragua right now.....let's catch up when I get back on the 5th of July...or you cam message me!
By fallen513
Cornelius x Don

I'm looking forward to that report... 2 all class gentlemen.
By ditchdoc
Shufisher wrote:Vilifying inanimate objects, or dumbassotitis is one of the side effects caused by having a commonsenseectomy.
Excellent video. Succinct and absolutely true.
By SLSS
I agree Ditch. But the ass clowns heading into Target and fast food places with their assault rifles don't remind me of him or his argument at all.
By Upsetter
There being dumbasses just because of this debate. It never fucking ends. People won't stop shutting up about gun rights every time shooting occurs. So you get jackasses like this to feel the need to go parading around with their guns and acting like fools. And you get assholes who are compelled through their own psychosis and exposure to the grandiose treatment we gave the last fucking psychotic who pulled a mass shooting to do the same. If we just left well enough alone. Where are the civil rights abolishers when hate speech incites? Where are they when some dead nuts killer gets off on some technicality due to the fourth or fifth amendment? Don't pick or choose when it comes to supporting freedom. Support all of them. We will reap what we sow.
By ditchdoc
SLSS wrote:I agree Ditch. But the ass clowns heading into Target and fast food places with their assault rifles don't remind me of him or his argument at all.
Just what we "gun nuts" need. Real gun nuts making all of us look cray.
Rust Belt 2019

An outstanding time, leaky waders and all. Nice[…]

Topical Bump

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red-Assed Green Peter Bumble https://live.st[…]

whatcha tying?

now there's a pretty thing

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine