Hey... Um... Where's Obama?

slavetotheflyrod

Re: Hey... Um... Where's Obama?

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:14 pm

No surprise there. Federal civil rights prosecutions are rare as rocking horse shit, to quote an Austrian friend of mine.

They would have to prove that Wilson intended to deprive Brown of his civil rights.

I lime how the small thinkers see this as some sort of vindication.

Fact is besides being a total pussy, Darren Wilson is a lying piece of shit.
While we may never see justice served in this case we can rest easy knowing that this scumbag will never again carry a badge and sooner or later his Karma will catch up.

Who wants to bet this dumbfuck goes the way of our favorite little "neighborhood watch volunteer" and extends his fifteen minutes with a series of screwups that only serve to further demonstrate his guilt?

The Police State thanks you for your support Bagger
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

Plow

Post by Plow » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:55 am

slavetotheflyrod wrote: Fact is besides being a total pussy, Darren Wilson is a lying piece of shit.
C'Mon, the evidence backs Wilson, period. Facts are facts. Brown's flunky friend is the rat faced lier in this case. If you can't come to grips with that then you're just another useful idiot for the left.
Better Reds than dead...

canook

Post by canook » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:21 pm

If the gloves don't fit, you can't convict.

Fact.

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Plow wrote:
slavetotheflyrod wrote: Fact is besides being a total pussy, Darren Wilson is a lying piece of shit.
C'Mon, the evidence backs Wilson, period. Facts are facts. Brown's flunky friend is the rat faced lier in this case. If you can't come to grips with that then you're just another useful idiot for the left.
In Wilson's official statement he claimed he opened fire in the vehicle because Brown had attempted to take his weapon, also stating that he'd been punched by Brown, first two, then "at least ten times" all in the same interview. On his testimony to the grand jury (and since when does the subject of a grand jury get to testify in their own defense?) he claimed to have been punched to the point he might die if he landed another blow.

One need only browse the photos of Wilson's "injuries" taken shortly after the incident to know that statement is a total fucking lie. I've seen my share of people who were punched half to death and I can assure you Darren Wilson wasn't one of them.

I don't claim to know what happened, but i have read every last bit of the evidence presented to the grand jury including the statements and interview transcripts of all 63 witnesses and all 23 volumes of recorded testimony. If you add it all up, all the contradictions and statements that don't jibe with physical evidence, you'll undoubtedly be left with more questions than answers.
One definite conclusion I can arrive at is that the grand jury process in this case was totally unique - since when does the prosecutor present a piece of evidence that supports an indictment, and then in the next instance presents exculpatory evidence? In fact, one of the grand jurors was so disturbed by the obvious departure from the normal grand jury process that he or she has filed a lawsuit against the DA. Pretty damning allegations, read for yourself.

http://m.news.stlpublicradio.org/?utm_r ... bile/42321

My only interest here is to see justice done, and in this case justice demands a trial.
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

Plow

Post by Plow » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:41 pm

slavetotheflyrod wrote:In Wilson's official statement he claimed he opened fire in the vehicle because Brown had attempted to take his weapon, (which is absolutely true!)

also stating that he'd been punched by Brown, first two, then "at least ten times" all in the same interview. (you're nitpicking meaningless fact - Brown attacked him in his car and tried to steal his gun, that's what matters)

On his testimony to the grand jury (and since when does the subject of a grand jury get to testify in their own defense?) he claimed to have been punched to the point he might die if he landed another blow. One need only browse the photos of Wilson's "injuries" taken shortly after the incident to know that statement is a total fucking lie. (just mabye if Brown had landed another blow he (brown) would have gotten the weapon - certain death for Wilson and dog knows who else)

I've seen my share of people who were punched half to death and I can assure you Darren Wilson wasn't one of them. (It's all about Brown getting the gun)

I don't claim to know what happened, (sure you do!) but i have read every last bit of the evidence presented to the grand jury including the statements and interview transcripts of all 63 witnesses and all 23 volumes of recorded testimony. If you add it all up, all the contradictions and statements that don't jibe with physical evidence, you'll undoubtedly be left with more questions than answers. (If you're a Al Sharpton type then yes, otherwise folks get it)

One definite conclusion I can arrive at is that the grand jury process in this case was totally unique - since when does the prosecutor present a piece of evidence that supports an indictment, and then in the next instance presents exculpatory evidence? In fact, one of the grand jurors was so disturbed by the obvious departure from the normal grand jury process that he or she has filed a lawsuit against the DA. Pretty damning allegations, read for yourself.
http://m.news.stlpublicradio.org/?utm_r ... bile/42321

My only interest here is to see justice done, and in this case justice demands a trial.
Yeah, you and Sharpton, the "justice brothers"©. If you had any interest in justice you'd be going after the thug that told the lie to start this mess and not a good cop (former).
Better Reds than dead...

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:45 pm

If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Westy, you know damn well you'd be all over that.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:57 pm

What number is she thinking of?
Everybody knows this is nowhere...