Hey... Um... Where's Obama?

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Re: Hey... Um... Where's Obama?

Post by MTgrayling » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:21 am

blumpkin wrote: Only LTD can tell us about Cheney, and loose lips sink ships.
Plenty of people can tell us about that snarling Vader-esque piece of shit oily war criminal.

Thank fuck he doesn't fish here.
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:24 am

As for the the marine who broke mexican law....like Bundy, Faux and the extremists are backing the wrong pony.

3 guns, almost 500 rounds of ammo, and after walking across the border, he later comes back and takes his frickin vehicle across border and gets arrested....in a sovereign country, for violating the laws of their land.

I thought R's wanted the laws of the land enforced? Oh right, do as I say, not as I do.

The guys had voice recordings with his hooker girlfriend, and a receipt for the hotel they met up at in Mexico. While his excuse was that "he missed the exit before the border" according to mommy on Faux....

cell phones show he had been across the border 5-6 times before...and that border crossing is lit up and huge, with many exits if you miss one.

His story does not add up.

The fact that the Tea-jihadi's have scared folks into thinking 9 year old hundurans have ebola and guns and are murderers....and want them OUT for being potential criminals....how is this any different on the flip side?

I don't know of a single 9 year honduran girl that came across the border with: A loaded AR-15, 1911 Colt, 12 ga. shotgun, extra clips and 457 rounds of ammo.

Now, if he had none of that, yea, we could get all diplomatic and figure out why he's being held.

But that's not the case. He knowingly went across the border, knowingly with that arsenal. That shit is illegal in Mexico.

Yes, it appears he has PTSD. That truly sucks; but at the same time we have alot of gun folks who, when a tragedy occurs, say "no new laws, but boy we need to treat and keep the unstable away from guns..."

Well....Mexico might have averted another tragedy....cuz hookers don't need to be shot 500 times to die.
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:59 am

blumpkin wrote:Relates: I am reading "Bury my heart at wounded knee"

Spoiler alert: The Feds have sucked for a long... long time.
Holy Fuck Blummers, put the book down. i just finished it. It starts bad and ends worse. The indians should have stabbed us in the fuck. i really felt like shit after reading it. exactly who the fuck do we think we are. in the end, we actually invaded north america, settled it, kicked everyones ass we wanted to and took whatever we wanted.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:50 am

I had to study the Northern Cheyenne in pursuit of my worthless Political Science degree, so none of it comes as a shock.

Thanks for the PM Chase Chrome.

Gotta stand by my brothers VTNZ plus I like Mexican hookers as much or more than the next guy.
When I used to sitdown at Adelita's in TJ it was like Norm walking into Cheers.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

root wad

Post by root wad » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Used to watch Cheney show up in August on The Dean. He did have some shady looking characters with him at all times. His one redeeming quality? He loved to try to catch steelhead with a fly rod.
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:51 pm

I have a question. Who is asking for all these children to be brought here and housed here? Who is asking for them to be allowed to stay? Is there a constituency of us citizens who are trying to make this happen? Does the way our government is handling that issue represent any American citizens or is our government acting in a fashion that is pretty universally disapproved of by the citizenry? I'm asking I don't know because I don't pay an attention.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:00 pm

I say we keep them here. I say we establish internment camps here where they can live there lives out in relative peace. They can grow there own food on camp as well as have some small industry ie textile mill, or a furniture plant etc. 35% percent of the food produced and 35% of the proceeds of each camps product can go provide relief for the impoverished residents of states that allow a camp in the border which will reduce the federal financial loa significantly on several fronts not the least of which is welfare in states allowing refugee residentiAl facilities. Thi will provide a net benefit to the country, while insuring the safety and health of the refugee population and not providing much incentive to come here.

5$
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:16 pm

What you've described proposed is exactly the current agricultural economic model in America...

Get documented or undocumented, as long as they're cheap; give them a roof over their heads, pay them low wages, work them 60+ hrs a week, they usually stay on the farm for fear of getting caught by immigration,etc. and in turn, the agri-corp or other subsidized farmer then takes yer tax money which ends up paying for atleast some of their wages and you get....

....diabetes...but that's not all....

you get cheap food. Subsidized of course, but would still be alot more expensive trying to get some spoiled middle class honky off his iphone to work in a field cuz he won't work for $7/hr in those conditions.
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:33 pm

What middle class, I believe you are referring to the working poor...
Who pay for everything.
Travis.

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Ditto that. Pay check to pay check, living the american dream while sucking up chemtrails.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:42 pm

He talks about white guys who aren't rich in a fashion so derogatory - it reminds me that he's a guide who spends all his time with dudes who are rich enough to go fish New Zealand.

Hard to believe your railing against the middle class now.

Jus another honkey regards
Juan Trueno
Last edited by jhnnythndr on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:49 pm

[report]http://youtu.be/AQfGTDyjVSE[/youtube][/report]
Travis.