VTNZ

Re: 2016...

Post by VTNZ » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Regarding Obams busing folks in....that's their choice; choice again being the key word. They're not getting fined from their workplace or schooling otherwise. I suspect Cruz could not fill a Taxi outside of North Mexico.

Doesn't matter really, lol, Trump is already "birthin" him...and my money is on Walker putting out a convoluted, slightly retarded criticism of him in 48 hrs...it's time for the special olympics for politicians.
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

canook

Post by canook » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:49 am

He's such a smart guy he thinks man and dinosaurs shared the newly-formed Earth some 8,000 years ago.
Science be damned.

And standing O's and a warm reception by a bunch of forced-to-be-there teen and 20-somethings whose fate has already been sealed by having LU on their resume for the rest of their lives doesn't mean shit.

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:16 am

I like cruz right where he is. On the sidelines of the senate throwing bombs and making those who actually write the laws do a better job. Most of the time his focus has been on chopping the budget and im all for that. Beyond that, like most red blooded conservatives, he is a hypocrite when it comes to the bill of rights and the constitution, championing the constitutional causes supported by the right and fighting those supported by the left. Paul is the closest thing to not being a hypocrite when it comes to the championing ALL the constitutional freedoms inured to the citizens who employ him, but he still is a far cry from what this country really needs to set the ship straight.

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:17 pm

A hundred bucks says this fucking moron pays money to bang shemales and praises it as a testimony to Evolution
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:03 pm

I was so wrong....

Do you know what Ted Cruz did in response to the events of 9/11...
He switched from Rock & Roll to Country Music.

That is almost G.W. Bush levels of sacrifice.

Me, fuck it... I smoked 2 joints and called the recruiter.
Luckily I was too high to realize I was 34 years old.

Rock On !!!
Semper Fi...
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

Plow

Post by Plow » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:17 pm

It's an old Texas tradition to "dance with those who brung ya". Cruz echoes that. As a lawyer he fights for his clients. As a politician he fights for those who elected him (and why). I like that in a politician, a lawyer and an employee.

I much rather have a competent president that thinks the Flintstones is a documentary than whatever obama thinks. Anyone think Cruz would pursue this phony deal with Iran? Fuck, what is obama thinking!

And befuddled, you talk a lot about shemales, is there something we don't want to know about?
Better Reds than dead...

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:26 pm

So once again... To feed this bullshit partisan politics, we are going to play this game again.

My turd is more shiney than your turd.

Obama is a Turd.
Cruz is a turd.
G.W. Bush... Uber Turd.
Clinton... Ground breaking turd.

We deserve light years better than this Shyte.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:43 am

Plow wrote: And befuddled, you talk a lot about shemales, is there something we don't want to know about?
I blame it on the Hangover part 2...
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:57 am

Plow wrote:It's an old Texas tradition to "dance with those who brung ya". Cruz echoes that.
Oh Lord, you can't even recognize that its just blatant pandering to the base?

I really thought you were brighter than that at least.

Buy better hooks and bourbon.

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:36 pm

I suppose thats better than the other old texas tradition of "dancing around those ya hung"
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

Cary

Post by Cary » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:40 pm

blumpkin wrote:So once again... To feed this bullshit partisan politics, we are going to play this game again.

My turd is more shiney than your turd.

Obama is a Turd.
Cruz is a turd.
G.W. Bush... Uber Turd.
Clinton... Ground breaking turd.

We deserve light years better than this Shyte.
You do.

I'm not so sure about the rest of us.
Utah is great, it's just too bad it's in Utah...
-CE