Beautiful Anarchy

FormerlyChaseChrome

Re: Beautiful Anarchy

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:30 pm

I'll have more for you later...you have to learn to better manage your disappointments and anger man. Not that I disagree with you on the scandalous state of what is considered the political...in fact I am quite in accord with you on many points.

Furthermore, for your information...my statement is inductive logic as opposed to deductive (which seats itself quite comfortably in the realm of a generalization which is how I meant for it to be read)...
Upsetter wrote:
Imagine, too...hundreds of the best libertarian minds...

Imagination would most certainly be required... :coffee
Simple deductive logic. There's no nuance to it.

NB:
I know Bob to be a generous guy who offered this as a space for posting diverse insights (from academics to the lay people) on "conceptions" of the Libertarian...he received my cursory comments (with promise of more to come) with the same generosity.

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Ok...whats changed Plow? Whats changed from Rep. FP of 2004-2008 when that comment was made?

Only two wars allowed at a time? Why not 3?

Tell us, whats changed? Other than Iran electing a guy far less wingnutty than the guy during the mid 2000's with a willingness to be more open to the west?
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

Plow

Post by Plow » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:47 pm

VTNZ wrote:Ok...whats changed Plow?
Dude, check your blinders at the door.
Better Reds than dead...

Plow

Post by Plow » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:50 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:By the way, SS is not bankrupt. The funds have been diverted on occasion, but it's not bankrupt.
All the funds have been spent and replaced with IOUs from the very folks that paid the tax in the first place. Yeah, solid footing
Better Reds than dead...

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Clinical Deflection on line 3....
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Plow wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote:By the way, SS is not bankrupt. The funds have been diverted on occasion, but it's not bankrupt.
All the funds have been spent and replaced with IOUs from the very folks that paid the tax in the first place. Yeah, solid footing
Let's just say that I'm not counting on social security as a source of meaningful income... and I wish I had had the option to have invested it privately. Even with the crash... I'd be way ahead.

After all... it was my money, for my retirement... right?
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

Plow

Post by Plow » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:07 pm

VTNZ wrote:Clinical Deflection on line 3....
Just pointing out your inability to see the obvious to suite your political views. Iran HAS changed since 2007. Loose the blinders.
Better Reds than dead...

Plow

Post by Plow » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Bobwhite wrote:
Plow wrote:
Let's just say that I'm not counting on social security as a source of meaningful income... and I wish I had had the option to have invested it privately. Even with the crash... I'd be way ahead.

After all... it was my money, for my retirement... right?
History has proven ponzi schemes always ended poorly for those who invested in them. SS is all lots of folks have for retirement, if it fails it will be anarchy.
Better Reds than dead...

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Well Plow, the fact you refuse to articulate what has actually changed, yes does prove my point about Rand....he's beholden to a party of folks like yourself who demand another war on behalf of MIC and Friends yet have no real tangible logic behind war...except to go in guns a blazin'....worked that so well so many other times in recent history huh? But hey Lockheed Martin needs to maintain that share price, right?

Never mind Isis is no friend of theirs either...let's attack a largely unified, stable country of 75 Million with a huge military....cuz, well, we need higher oil prices, more pentagon toys, and body bags. That is the current platform of the R party....

And Rand being appeasing to your sorts, makes him lean more Neo-Con than any true Libertarian...

In terms of the article, and yes, I've eluded to it before, but nothing exemplifies the underlying powers in DC and their motives that operate beyond political D or R....is the F-35 boondoggle....we're now up to estimates of up to 1.6 TRILLION for a fighter jet that can't even fly right....all cuz if you build it in 44 states and bribe each congressmen with jobs in their state for it....it's gotta be good!
If you stand one bit for smaller, more accountable govt, let alone libertarian views, you can't advocate/defend that BS...and yet it goes on and on...by the left and right.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:24 am

this is all moot as next year y'all are (wet)backing marco.

marco!

polo.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

canook

Post by canook » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:20 am

"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving there is no need to do so, most people get busy on the proof."
J.K. Galbraith

Plow

Post by Plow » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:59 am

VTNZ wrote:Well Plow, the fact you refuse to articulate what has actually changed, yes does prove my point about Rand
Your ridiculous assumptions and whining remind me of a kid denied access to the cookie jar.

Iran has changed, the whole flipping area has changed. Other than you everyone gets it.

Make the point that it hasn't changed and Rand is flip-flopping the issue, I'm all ears.

Nice rant below, has nothing to do with my point but hits most of your normal buzz words.
....he's beholden to a party of folks like yourself who demand another war on behalf of MIC and Friends yet have no real tangible logic behind war...except to go in guns a blazin'....worked that so well so many other times in recent history huh? But hey Lockheed Martin needs to maintain that share price, right?

Never mind Isis is no friend of theirs either...let's attack a largely unified, stable country of 75 Million with a huge military....cuz, well, we need higher oil prices, more pentagon toys, and body bags. That is the current platform of the R party....

And Rand being appeasing to your sorts, makes him lean more Neo-Con than any true Libertarian...

In terms of the article, and yes, I've eluded to it before, but nothing exemplifies the underlying powers in DC and their motives that operate beyond political D or R....is the F-35 boondoggle....we're now up to estimates of up to 1.6 TRILLION for a fighter jet that can't even fly right....all cuz if you build it in 44 states and bribe each congressmen with jobs in their state for it....it's gotta be good!
If you stand one bit for smaller, more accountable govt, let alone libertarian views, you can't advocate/defend that BS...and yet it goes on and on...by the left and right.
Better Reds than dead...