Seattle's unemployment rate

austrotard

Re: Seattle's unemployment rate

Post by austrotard » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:28 pm

I got a pm telling me to leave you alone as you've had some problems lately with finances and steady employment you're happy with.
I understand the ex-wife business is over and when I heard that I was relieved. you had been through too much.
your landlord nearly kicked you out due to the dog barking and I was told that you had to go around and smooth over all the complaints with the neighbours; I know that would have been terrible for you with your agoraphobia and your apprehension to confrontation.
but as I understood though everything is fine and just ticking over for you, it would be best for me to leave you alone at this trying time.
your mum also wanted to know what you want for tea for your 'friday night movie night'.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:57 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:I didn't see your post, you fucking idiot. I was replying to Hog. You are a complete fucking spaz. Calm down, Sparky.
Well, in that case, I guess I owe you a reply D-wang.

Disclaimer: I did not receive any pm's such as Mitch did imploring me to lay off of you on account of you sucking at life. So I will proceed as usual.

To your surprise, I'm sure, I really don't think about you much. Hardly at all unless you're being a pest around here. But when I do I always imagine you arriving at a bake amongst real men. I imagine it to be very awkward and uncomfortable for everyone- the keyboard and interwebs protection now removed.

I imagine it much like this:

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:15 am

I couldn't care less if you think of me, Hog. I don't need "internet protection." Next time Youre in Knoxvville we can meet in person . Just say the word.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:50 am

M-itch, . Get it through that thick skull of yours...I don't care what you think. It doesn't effect me in any way. You're wasting your time.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:16 pm

advice relates:

Get the fuck out of this shithole, Dwayne.

Fish more, take more pictures and tell more cool stories.

$5.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

upshitscreek

Post by upshitscreek » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:22 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:Contrary to popular belief, I am not an idiot.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck then it's probably a duck.

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:43 pm

upshitscreek wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote:Contrary to popular belief, I am not an idiot.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck then it's probably a duck.

Aaaaand...Dipshitcreek finally chimes in...way to join in at the last minute, fucktard.

-Hindu Fisherman

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:44 pm

fallen513 wrote:advice relates:

Get the fuck out of this shithole, Dwayne.

Fish more, take more pictures and tell more cool stories.

$5.

A damn good plan...

-Hindu Fisherman

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:25 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote: Next time Youre in Knoxvville we can meet in person . Just say the word.
your mum live in knoxville?

it's just... well... I'm wondering if she can spell it.

-mtice

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:03 pm

austrotard wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote: Next time Youre in Knoxvville we can meet in person . Just say the word.
your mum live in knoxville?

it's just... well... I'm wondering if she can spell it.
My mother's dead, fuckwad.

-Hindu Fisherman

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:05 pm

probably died of boredom.

-mtice

peetso

Post by peetso » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:50 am

austrotard wrote:probably died of boredom.
"Cheer up. You are not on fire." - jhnnythndr

the borealist