Troubled and conflicetd.

yard4sale

Re: Troubled and conflicetd.

Post by yard4sale » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:47 pm

austrotard wrote:
yard4sale wrote:Dammit Randy, don't you go confusing this argument with facts. Then it spirals downward into a debate.

So is this the system working or not working?

look around you. from where you're sitting it's working very well.

Should we change the allowed number in accordance to the conflicts or leave as is?

we'll get bradshaw to work out the formula but if we base it on seppo blame you may have to share your bed and bath next year with a few others.

How do we choose who gets to be in the allowance?

spelling bee of course. or cricket stats.
we do both for a laugh and then don't let anyone in who isn't english.

'king oat'.
No wonder I'm bitter about this. I just dealt with a multi-cuntry refugee and it was such a bad experience I said no mas!

Hogleg, I like it. Can I be sent to Canada or New Zealand? Anywhere but Texass.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:49 pm

brayshaw is like a dwayne'd bradshaw.

unlucky.
odds?

and trotters, there's no way you're sending those twats back here. you can keep 'em.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:56 pm

yard4sale wrote:
austrotard wrote:
yard4sale wrote:Dammit Randy, don't you go confusing this argument with facts. Then it spirals downward into a debate.

So is this the system working or not working?

look around you. from where you're sitting it's working very well.

Should we change the allowed number in accordance to the conflicts or leave as is?

we'll get bradshaw to work out the formula but if we base it on seppo blame you may have to share your bed and bath next year with a few others.

How do we choose who gets to be in the allowance?

spelling bee of course. or cricket stats.
we do both for a laugh and then don't let anyone in who isn't english.

'king oat'.
No wonder I'm bitter about this. I just dealt with a multi-cuntry refugee and it was such a bad experience I said no mas!

Hogleg, I like it. Can I be sent to Canada or New Zealand? Anywhere but Texass.
I don't know Yard, I doubt you'd make the cut for either one of those uppity Countries. I'm thinking guys like us, in that model, will be relegated to places like Syria, Somalia, Iraq and the like. I think we could chisel out a passable Salt Life for ourselves in Somalia if we play our cards right. I'm gonna start squirreling away some bribe money.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:26 pm

I say we send them all to austria. Too much freedom and gun violence to let those in who would use that freedom against us to do the most harm they possibly can. If were gonna send these "refugees" anywhere, lets send em to countries with proper intrusions into individual liberty (see frances draconian "emergency" laws currently in place regarding assembly, freedom of movement and speech, etc) so they can be kept track of. Over there all they can do is smuggle in small arms and take over a coffee shop, kill a buncha feckless beats who'd rather die than fight back anyhow. I mean, thats all they were able to do in gay paris. Here, the skys the limit! Hell, a kid can do it.

Until these spineless fucks known as "moderate muslims" grow a pair and start purging the radicalism from their ranks, violently, publicly, fully, and send a no bones about it message the ISIL shitheads cannot ignore, they shouldnt be welcome in ANY COUNTRY IN THE FIRST WORLD. When they have desperatetobemassmurderers in their ranks, fuck em. We can keep them out and we damn well should.

This is the islamic worlds problem, not ours. If they want to have anything to do with the world we in the US/Europe/Eurasia have built, they need to shed the 1st century apocalytic shitheads in their midst in the most ruthless, comprehensive way possible. Till then, stay in your third world shitholes and reap what youve sown. Isnt that what the "arab spring" was all about? Giving freedom in the shithole known as the middle east a chance? I remember the high hopes everyone had when those in Iran and Egypt rose up in the name of freedom. Here we are five years later and what do we have? And who's fault is that really?

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Christ man...could you be just a bit more condescending and ethno-centric, and a little less of of an insensitive prick?

I didn't know you were American Indian... :bullshit
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Upsetter wrote:…. stay in your third world shitholes and reap what youve sown.
Up, my recall of history is lose at best, but I'm pretty sure a bunch of the "sowing" (and fucking up of the place) was done by us and our conquering allies after WWII and since. Just for thought.

I find history to repeat itself, whether it's studied or not. We humans are a lamely predictable lot.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:58 pm

And in case you thing the doors are just open and the welcome mat out-

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/11/1 ... cess-work/
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:34 pm

austrotard wrote: the fact is (from what I can see,) is that you don't want them there. and that's fair enough. that's the way you feel... though it may not hold much water when the actual decision is made.
I welcome immigrants, from all points of the compass. I believe they'll be the salvation of our corrupt country, much as the past immigrants made us what we were, when we were at our best. Sort of like Australia.

This is from a simply practical perspective, nothing religious or political about it.

Let them come. We'll manage, as we always have, and be better for the process.

Like Australia.
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:56 am

fuck off we're full.jpg
fuck off we're full.jpg (29.92 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
whoopsie.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:07 am

Do you really think they're just going to open the door and welcome the first 75,000 in line?
Remember these two ? Yeah I know they weren't officially refugees. No I DON'T TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT .

canook

Post by canook » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:33 am

The number of people killed in Paris is less than the number of people that die EVERY DAY in America from guns, so don't worry - you're still winning.

canook

Post by canook » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:47 am

for Redchaser