Troubled and conflicetd.

Upsetter

Re: Troubled and conflicetd.

Post by Upsetter » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:10 pm

SLSS wrote:
Upsetter wrote:…. stay in your third world shitholes and reap what youve sown.
Up, my recall of history is lose at best, but I'm pretty sure a bunch of the "sowing" (and fucking up of the place) was done by us and our conquering allies after WWII and since. Just for thought.

I find history to repeat itself, whether it's studied or not. We humans are a lamely predictable lot.
Very true. But, one way of looking at the current state of affairs is we finally let our grip loosen on the region, giving them space for "self-determination", albeit that nunce assad did fuck things up a lot, and out sprung ISIL.

The lesson I take away from it all is if there is such a thing as a moderate muslim, given the opportunity they have no stomach or spine for the hard tasks for state building. Nor do they have any will for engendering the "period of enlightenment" islam as a whole either needs to experience peacefully or at the wrong end of a barrel bomb.

Most estimates put the number of radicalized muslims in the world around 100 million. That radicalized muslims will get in if we allow 10k passportless "syrian" refugees in is a given, even with the stricter provisions of the house bill passed today imo. Our recent experience in the twin cities speaks for itself, those somalis have the highest rate of domestic terrorist recruitment in the nation:
In announcing the arrests of six Minnesota men charged with making repeated attempts to join the ISIS jihadist army in Syria, U.S. Attorney Andrew Luger made a stunning admission Monday.

“To be clear, we have a terror-recruitment problem in Minnesota,” he said at a press conference Monday in Minneapolis. “This case demonstrates how difficult it is to put an end to recruiting here.”

Luger said the case against the six was broken open only after one of their own changed his mind and decided to cooperate with officials. He said his office regularly reaches out and seeks those who want “to break the cycle of terror recruiting in Minnesota.”

Ground zero for the problem is the Minneapolis-St. Paul region, home to America’s largest Somali community. This community didn’t form through normal immigration. It has been created by the U.S. government through its systematic relocation of Somali refugees from their war-torn East African homeland into communities across the U.S.
I maintain that bringing in loads of undocumented refugees is a really bad idea and that we will watch that reality steadily play itself out in the EU for years to come.

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:11 pm

canook wrote:The number of people killed in Paris is less than the number of people that die EVERY DAY in America from guns, so don't worry - you're still winning.
Thank you for strengthening my point. We have far too much freedom to be suitable for refugee relocation. By the bye, you best not invoke the image and words of Christ to suit your godless canukistani goals. There is a special place in hell for people like that. :vomit

canook

Post by canook » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Upsetter wrote:
Thank you for strengthening my point. We have far too much freedom to be suitable for refugee relocation. By the bye, you best not invoke the image and words of Christ to suit your godless canukistani goals. There is a special place in hell for people like that. :vomit
If hell actually existed...

Plow

Post by Plow » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:23 pm

canook wrote: If hell actually existed...
What do you call Canada for $500.00 Alex.
Better Reds than dead...

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Plow wrote:
What do you call Canada for $500.00
one thing I do know... it's a bit of a stretch calling it half grand.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

canook

Post by canook » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:26 am

Plow wrote:
canook wrote: If hell actually existed...
What do you call Canada for $500.00 Alex.
Works for me - at least I won't be sharing eternity with the lunatic evangelicals. Talk about your special kind of hell...

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:09 am

Upsetter wrote:.....Our recent experience in the twin cities speaks for itself, those somalis have the highest rate of domestic terrorist recruitment in the nation:
In announcing the arrests of six Minnesota men charged with making repeated attempts to join the ISIS jihadist army in Syria, U.S. Attorney Andrew Luger made a stunning admission Monday.

“To be clear, we have a terror-recruitment problem in Minnesota,” he said at a press conference Monday in Minneapolis. “This case demonstrates how difficult it is to put an end to recruiting here.”

Luger said the case against the six was broken open only after one of their own changed his mind and decided to cooperate with officials. He said his office regularly reaches out and seeks those who want “to break the cycle of terror recruiting in Minnesota.”

Ground zero for the problem is the Minneapolis-St. Paul region, home to America’s largest Somali community. This community didn’t form through normal immigration. It has been created by the U.S. government through its systematic relocation of Somali refugees from their war-torn East African homeland into communities across the U.S.

Actually it's only this way because they don't like our winters....just sayin :gun
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:29 am

fly-chucker wrote:Actually it's only this way because they don't like our winters....just sayin
speaking of which, I heard thru the grapevine that yall are getting your first real taste just now

good news if so! im looking forward to augering my way to a couple fish fries after xmas

keeping an eye on tip ups with binocs while sipping scotch and watching bowl games is my idea of winter fun

i will post a tr

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:33 pm

light flurries is all we're getting :Roll Eyes there getting pounded down by the iowa border and up north

been unseasonably warm here, up until yesterday we hadn't even had a hard freeze :bow

will be quite a while before we start making ice
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:05 pm

(727 Posts / 80.51% of user’s posts ) 80% political , Canook. Go fish you cuntflap.

canook

Post by canook » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:21 pm

SOBF wrote:(727 Posts / 80.51% of user’s posts ) 80% political , Canook. Go fish you cuntflap.
fuck you. And just because...

Land of the brave

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:22 pm

pilgrim woman: see that bitch there. she bought that turkey from the grocer's... not the butcher.

indian woman: in a fortnight we'll be using your heads as bowls. eat up.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice