wtf are you lot going to do...

austrotard

wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by austrotard » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:12 am

when your president is the biggest fuckwit in your little world?

prediction:

the media has elected him already.
the bradley effect will not occur.
he will become your president.
you lot will officially be the laughing stock of the modern western world.

he will be shot dead by a muslim/mexican/negro/hillary.

and then what...?
wtfuck are you going to do?

me? I'd consider immigrating.
or shooting him.

we watch the news and none of us can believe it.
what the fuck is happening over there? 1933?
(you should have had a 1933... but in 1933.)

kanye next, hey. tsk tsk... you poor cunts.
no offence.
mate, it's ryan says... and ryan didn't say.
you're out.

MTgrayling

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by MTgrayling » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:56 am

We're an embarrassment, and cannot deny it.. America has gone full godwin and if you don't like it, we'll torture your families and drone some doctors.

But look, he's just so blonde err i mean aryan presidential.

Exceptional lot we are.

Fucked. We. All. Be.

Sorry about all the hate, mate...
Respected by virtually everyone

Let there be HIGH water!

Jon

Post by Jon » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:45 am

austrotard wrote: wtfuck are you going to do?
Option #1
austrotard wrote: no offence.
None taken.
"unsalvageably incoherent"

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:03 am

I'm going with Montgomery Brewster.

none.jpg
none.jpg (6 KiB) Viewed 3250 times

Half of me is glad because it likely means another Dem president(even if it is Hillary). The other half is scared shitless he might win. I gotta believe a lot of republicans just wont vote....
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

canook

Post by canook » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:15 pm

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:36 pm

Like watching a slow-motion train wreck. Or a disaster movie from the 80's.

I've thought he had just figured out how to make money running, that he didn't actually want the job and was just playing the most gullible audience. There's no quitting/bankruptcy/Palin-ing on the Presidency. I can't believe he actually wants the job.

I'm not so sure anymore- I'm pretty disappointed, though not really surprised, in the amount of support he's getting, revealing a goodly share of this country for who they are- harking back to those golden days before the civl rights and the equal rights amendment. If you disagree hunt up the interviews with his Massachusetts contingent.

The world changes and evolves whether we like it or not. Either ride and help direct course of the wave, or have the good sense to realize you're no longer relevant and get out of the way. Evolution continues, whether your faith based text-books allow you to see it or not.

We've had the best President we're going to have in my life time for the past 7 years. Disagree if you want. I don't care anymore. He's been faced with the most intransigent, useless, throw-the-country-under-the-bus opposition, and the most lifeless, spineless backing from his own party. I don't agree with everything he's done, but I think he's a brilliant man, who has tried to right the ship largely alone. I'm out of patience for people who want to harp on one or two issues, and not realize just what a collasal clusterfuck he's been dealing with, nationally and globally.

And Michelle is not only a speycasting guru, she has set a high bar as First Lady.

Your welcome to disagree. I'm not going to respond. I would encourage you to find different sources of information. BBC, etc. The Autrian's right- If things go to Trump, we will be the laughing stock of the world. Idiocracy attainted.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Randall Dee

Post by Randall Dee » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:34 pm

austrotard wrote:
prediction:

the media has elected him already.
Sad but true.

I've about 9 years before I can immigrate. But BC is looking pretty good. I feel so sorry for my kids.

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:38 pm

trump victory = divided country; obstructionist congress

hillary victory = divided country; obstructionist congress

pretty sure America's response to this election cycle is already decided

then again, I predicted bush v clinton race, so you can't really trust my predictive record...
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

Plow

Post by Plow » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:58 pm

SLSS wrote:Like watching a slow-motion train wreck. Or a disaster movie from the 80's.

I've thought he had just figured out how to make money running, that he didn't actually want the job and was just playing the most gullible audience. There's no quitting/bankruptcy/Palin-ing on the Presidency. I can't believe he actually wants the job.

I'm not so sure anymore- I'm pretty disappointed, though not really surprised, in the amount of support he's getting, revealing a goodly share of this country for who they are- harking back to those golden days before the civl rights and the equal rights amendment. If you disagree hunt up the interviews with his Massachusetts contingent.

The world changes and evolves whether we like it or not. Either ride and help direct course of the wave, or have the good sense to realize you're no longer relevant and get out of the way. Evolution continues, whether your faith based text-books allow you to see it or not.
Got to get control of our borders, it's just plain stupid not to and nothing racist about it.

We've had the best President we're going to have in my life time for the past 7 years. Disagree if you want. I don't care anymore. He's been faced with the most intransigent, useless, throw-the-country-under-the-bus opposition, and the most lifeless, spineless backing from his own party. I don't agree with everything he's done, but I think he's a brilliant man, who has tried to right the ship largely alone. I'm out of patience for people who want to harp on one or two issues, and not realize just what a collasal clusterfuck he's been dealing with, nationally and globally.

And Michelle is not only a speycasting guru, she has set a high bar as First Lady.

Your welcome to disagree. I'm not going to respond. I would encourage you to find different sources of information. BBC, etc. The Autrian's right- If things go to Trump, we will be the laughing stock of the world. Idiocracy attainted.
You can thank your "best president" for Trump. He lowered the bar and made it all possible. Hell, how bad can Trump be after obama, just maybe he'll seriously wack isis, get control of the budget (how about the obama deficit, 2x and growing) and our borders. Any way you look at it electing trump is a clown upgrade for the white house.
Better Reds than dead...

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Plow wrote:
You can thank your "best president" for Trump. He lowered the bar and made it all possible. Hell, how bad can Trump be after obama, just maybe he'll seriously wack isis, get control of the budget (how about the obama deficit, 2x and growing) and our borders. Any way you look at it electing trump is a clown upgrade for the white house.
No. You can thank your current congress for Trump. People see how corrupt the fucking DC establishment is and see Trump as a guy who isn't taking outside money and is hated by the DC establishment. And they read sound bytes and make knee jerk reactions.
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:15 pm

Ummmm, mr plow, didn't trump just say he was ok with Isis taking over Syria?
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

ChaseChrome

Post by ChaseChrome » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Y'aaallll are fucked either way (Hilti ain't no Dem...even if she is, who cares)...
either way, the train wreck has been happening for a long time...
now it's only fare for maggots...
no getting the smell off...
:vomit

"no offense..."
but sad to see how this experiment has gone off the rails...
Jefferson weeps...
All thinking men are atheists...E. Hemingway

Sometimes hipness is what it ain't...Tower of P

Apparently they believe that putting a see through skirt on a word makes it OK...Average Joe